• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Give me a break. Enough with the romantic crap.

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hi there. I am a roleplayer who doesn't roleplay romantic situations. My roleplay interests include: fandom, futuristic, modern, and fantasy. I usually write 1-2 paragraph posts unless my post is just dialogue. So yeah. Those are my terms. No romance; futuristic, modern, fantasy, of random roleplay; and 1 or more paragraph posts unless it's just dialogue. Can you meet my terms. Let's find out.

Th legend fo Zelda, avatar the last airbender, marvel, dc, Pokemon, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, I could go on and on.

Do you have any plot ideas for marvel , DC, or Harry Potter?
I'm always down for Harry Potter crossovers and I'm down for a Master Of Death Harry somehow in the D.C. Or Marvel verse. Or Harry raised by someone in the D.C./Marvel verse rather than the DursLeys.

Also a huge sucker for Superhero/Mages friendly rivalries or family dynamics. ( originalverses )

I probably should mention is but I only ever play ocs

Do you have any ideas for stories or relationships your looking for ?

Like maybe a - super powered best friends turned rivals OR a story of original characters in the marauders era of hogwarts. Or maybe original pokemon trainers or whatever.

Just a bit of a starting point so people can see if they might be a good fit.

Original Pokemon trainers definetly, something original and Zelda themed, and maybe soem sort of "two gamers on a couch" style roleplay.

It's actually a kind of webcomic. It's basically two people who game (play video games, Roleplaying games, and the like) and ocasionally have wierd adventures. It's slice of life mixed with random wacky shenanigans.

Same. As for story or whatever I'm, again, pretty much down for anything, though, I've never down any sort of "two gamers on a couch" so I might be bad at that.
Well I've never seen anything like that either wich is why I figured it's fun to try new things. After all it's either everybody ends up having a fun time or we fail spectacularly and we still have a fun time because spectacular failing can be pretty funny.

Hello! I'm pretty open to trying most things and the "two gamers on a couch" idea you put forth sounds interesting. Message me if you'd be interesting in talking about ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back