• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Girl's Generation: A TaengSic Story

BloodThunder27

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
TaengSic.jpg
Okay, I've been wanting to do this for a very long time, but each shot that I've taken, I've never gotten very far. The only requirements is that you're a Kpop Fan and are familiar with Girl's Generation, F(x) and Red Velvet. Optional Groups include EXO, SHINee and Super Junior. Other requirements will include daily replies. I have seen too many RPs crash and burn, including my own. So if you can't make the commitment, please see yourself out the door. With fourteen characters, each player will be getting up to four characters each (if I did my math right).

Cast:

Main Characters
-Taeyeon
-Jessica - Reserved for Kawashima
-Yeri - Reserved for Kawashima

Supporting Characters:
Girl's Generation
-Sunny
-Tiffany
-Hyoyeon
-Yuri - Reserved for Kawashima
-Sooyoung
-Yoona
-Seohyun - Reserved for Kawashima

Red Velvet
-Irene
-Wendy
-Seulgi
-Joy

F(x)
-Krystal
-Victoria
-Luna
-Amber

Plot: The Story will be set in mid-2018. Some time after Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun have chosen to part ways with the malevolent S.M Entertainment, life for Ex-GG Member Jessica Jung begins to go downhill. Her Contract with Coridel Entertainment is terminated and she breaks up with her shadowy and mysterious boyfriend Tyler Kwon. To add insult to injury, her company goes downhill as well and she is forced to file for bankruptcy, which results in her having to sell her house. Because she is too embarrassed to say anything to her parents or her sister, Krystal (also a Playable Character), she ends up flying back to Seoul from Hong Kong, where she ends up staying with Taeyeon and reluctantly meets up with her while Red Velvet's Maknae Yeri is sleeping over. Taeyeon, who had a bad relationship with Jessica during her tenure in SNSD, decides to take her in under the condition that she doesn't speak about it, forcing Yeri to keep a secret. Sadly, Taeyeon's motive for letting her former bandmate stay at her house is a rather petty and malevolent one; to get a front row seat in seeing Jessica suffer. Can Yeri help steer Taeyeon in the right direction and can SNSD put their past transgressions and become whole once more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back