• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Girl Detective/Romantic Suspense Plots!

Lady_BC

Lurker
Hi! I'm looking for partners for a mystery/thriller role-play in the vein of Nancy Drew or similar girl detective stories, though possibly with a romantic subplot. I'd be at least one of said detectives, but happy for you to play as a sleuthing partner who maybe become something more. Or you could be the villain. Or both!

Aiming for something that's relatively light-hearted and fast-moving, with plenty of action (chases, kidnappings, etc.). I also like colorful and interesting real-world settings. I'm now in EST but have lived abroad and traveled pretty widely (six continents!) so am up for stories set in New York, London, Paris, Tokyo, you name it! I actually have a plot in mind involving students who stumble upon a mystery while on a study abroad program, but am very open to other ideas.

I'm an experienced, literate writer, so would be looking for same. I usually prefer OCs over fandom but would be open to the latter -- Nancy Drew would certainly be in my wheelhouse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back