Literature Gimme Some Dank Books

rainyri0t said:
I'd definitely recommend anything by Stephen King; I've never been disappointed by any of his novels. My two favorites at the moment are Revival and Mister Mercedes. I'm currently reading the sequel to Mister Mercedes (which is titled Finder's Keepers) and there's a third book to it that he's recently released. I'd also recommend Mister Death's Blue-Eyed Girls by Mary Downing Hahn.
YESSSSSSSS

IM READING END OF WATCH RIGHT NOW

INSTANT FRIEND MADE

extends books - welcome to my collection

~ shadow and bone trilogy by leigh bardugo

~ throne of glass series by sarah j maas

~ a court of thorns and roses series by sarah j maas

~ out of the easy by ruta sepetys

~ the night circus by erin morgenstern

~ lunar chronicles by marissa meyer

~ the graveyard book by neil gaiman

~ the book thief by markus zusak

~ fangirl by rainbow rowell

~ the uglies series by scott westerfield

~ the inheritance cycle by christopher paolini

~ between the shades of gray by ruta sepetys

~ control by lydia kang

~ miss peregrines home for peculiar children by ransom riggs

~ red queen by victoria aveyard

~ shatter me series by tahereh mafi

those are just my top 16. i have hundreds upon thousands of more. (<3)

I would read through all of these to see what people haven't been saying

Nah

So anyway

I read a lot but most of what I read are books that are more inclined towards girls (romance...heh, heh) but a lot are YA too

My Recommendations:

The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer--one of my personal favs, it's a very endearing series and I was on the edge of my seat till the end

The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury--apparently, it's a series so I'm gonna reread it; it's sort of screwed up but pretty good anyway

Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon--also a series, but I've only read the first one; one of the funniest damn things I've ever read

The Nightshade trilogy and its prequel trilogy Rift by Andrea Cremer--very complex and entertaining; a bit woo-hoo at times

Warriors by Erin Hunter--no words I can say will do this justice (technically a children's series but serious enough for teens)

The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann--VERY GOOD; the world keeps expanding, which is a tad annoying, but good all the same

That's all I've got.

FOR NOW. MWAHAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back