• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Gijinka Hearts

he stopped"I know you are you should have kinda knew this would happen I will try to resist"

"for how long I been here that small bag is what I got from here and you're the one leading the country not me."He started to walk down the hall again.

Gina followed him and then stopped "If I'm leading this country, if I own this castle then doesn't that mean your stealing from me?! Do I not matter enough to you?"

Gina felt a twinge of guilt,she grabs his arm stopping him. "I, I'm sorry I, just...." She trails off, she knew she had let the words of the nobles get to her. Xobic isn't some degenerate, she is enamored over. He is kind, strong and willing to change. Most importantly he loved her, and she, loved him. "I'm sorry, the options of others drowned out my own thoughts, I jumped to conclusions, when I should have let you explain." She looks up at him her eyes glistening with hope and worry."Will you forgive me?"

Xobic sighed he knew he could not be mad at her and he would always forget her"I do forgive you"he looked at her with his first warm smile in years.

She smiled and looked up at him "thank you I will try my hardest to help you, with anything and everything. I am here for you." She smiled at him sadly.

She continued to kiss him and was glad that they had made up. She felt so horrible at her actions, she would love him always.

(I swear if I have to walk across campus again I will break something. -.-)

he broke the kiss and he saw the king come up he looked like he was looking for him"hello there father what you walk around for"

The king glared at the two as parted "Well I was looking for my future son in law. He is in need of some lessons in royal politics and mannerisms." (Which we can just skim)

"that sounds like ... something to do and there's going to be no way getting out of it is there ha ha great"he walked over to the king ready to follow him.

(ya just skim it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back