• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ## GI & HSR ♡

jingliu

Roleplay Type(s)
PROMO *ೃ༄⠀ ⠀hi everyone! i'm currently looking for people who are interested in genshin impact and / or honkai: star rail oc x canon double up role-plays. i write descriptively ( ~400 words minimum ) and adore plotting outside of the role-play. please be at least 18 ( as i am 19 ) and willing to role-play on quotev, as i am on there more often than here. having a writing sample for me to view is also highly encouraged. it's nothing personal; i just want to gauge if our writing styles will flow well together. small note: i am up to date with all the archon quests in genshin, but i have yet to finish the xianzhou luofu storyline in hsr. other than that, i hope we can be role-play partners! message me and we can go from there. thank you so much ♡

bump! ⠀small note: i have completed the xianzhou luofu storyline now so i am up to date with both games. i'd love if we could role-play either! i would also be willing to role-play on this site if that's what you prefer. my replies will just be much slower.

HI, do you do Oc x Canon and Boy x Boy?
If so, I would be interested in rping with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back