• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ghosts of the First Order (interest check-Star Wars)

lowhammer

I thought it would be a good idea to try my hand in doing a star wars themed game.

The timeline of this game will be during the events in the third star wars trilogy and possibly after and nothing from the movies will be altered as no interaction will occur. Its quite possible you might be on certain planets as other events on the same planet occurs. That will be rare if anything.

Game premise is this

An unknown planet was invaded by the New Order Troopers and ordered to round up civilians of the planet. Some of the orders involved killing, destruction and leaving waste to the planet. While this was going on a band of people with arms and weapons attacked one of the New Orders Convoys and captured a handful to take to their high commander.

Without giving away the story beginning

i need five to six people to play as ex First Order Troopers

Gameplay will involve doing missions, npc interactions.

pending how the interest is gaged i will decide whether use of character sheets will be needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back