• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Ghost School?

--Summit--

I was named after a rock
Paramount is a boarding school that's been running for hundreds of years. Every year, people report seeing ghosts, but such ghosts are never found, and therefore word never gets outside the doors. However, after a girl, Abbey, committed suicide because of said "ghosts", the school is looking into such things a bit deeper.

Only certain people can see the ghosts because they are chosen for their personalities to keep it a secret. At night, a group of these children meet under a large willow tree.

Okay, hello!

Welcome to this thing! If you're interested, then say so and perhaps adopt one of these characters or create your own (requirements below) Here's what I need!

Markus- Markus is an extroverted ninth grader who throws frequent parties in his dorm room. He has snuck alcohol into his dorm multiple times without the adults noticing. His best friend, Abbey, is the girl who committed suicide due to the ghosts, and he pretends everything is alright.

Sonya- She's a ninth grader and plays her music super loud. She and Markus are close because Abbey was her twin sister, and she too grieves for her.

Abbey- She's the ghost of the girl who committed suicide. She tried to run from them, but she could not. She now talks with those who can see her.

Your characters can be from sixth grade to twelfth grade, and if they see ghosts, you must provide their thoughts on said ghosts.

Any questions just ask!

Nice! I'll work on them! I hope to get them done within the next three days. Anyone interested in adopting a character? Anything that's not there is open to interpretation, meaning you can do whatever the hell you want with it.

Here it is! If you have any suggestions for changes or whatnot, feel free to ask.

Official Paramount Character Sheet: Paramount Ghost School Character Profile-

You can have multiple characters, by the way! If I seem uptight please make me aware. It happens to be a slight issue of mine at certain times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back