• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Ghost in the Machine

Romulus VenZiel

Professional chicken vendor
So, it's not exactly a new RP, but I'm currently looking for 2-3 more players for this sci fi RP we've got rolling right now. It's officially marked as casual but we tend to put a good level of detail in our posts.

The RP takes place in a universe plagued by warfare among various intergalactic nations, which is represented through player conflicts and pre existing hatred races hold for one another. This universe however is home to many long forgotten and ancient threats that lay dormant about the galaxy, waiting for the perfect moment to erupt from their long slumbers and strike out against mortal nations and claim the universe for their own desires and purposes. This poses a problem for any warring factions and urges them to work together to beat back the powerful threats that eat at their borders.

The plot itself takes place throughout various "Chapters" within the RP. Each of these chapters presents a new threat for players to face. This threat can come through a variety of forms, be it some big bad antagonistic character and his armies who vie for conquest or even destruction of the universe, or some rampant intergalactic disease that is sweeping the universe. Each of these threats will goad players to work together for the time being to bring down a common enemy, however it's not absolutely required. In between these chapters however will be a remission or lull in activity where the consequences of players defeating bosses are shown, as each of these chapters will forever effect the RP in both negative and positive ways. This lull will also provide chances for players to wage war or play out side plots for their various factions for other players to partake in. These also can be waged all throughout a chapter but these sorts of things tend to take place more on the center stage during remissions.

Here's the link to the RP for anyone interested. If you have further questions feel free to message me, @Atom or @Apex , otherwise just post your CS and get familiar with everyone.

Casual - Ghost in the Machine | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

This looks pretty cool, but would I be allowed to create my own race or would I have to choose from an existing race?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back