• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Ghost in the Machine

Oi mates, this is gonna be my leave. Just wanted to thank you all for rping for this during our short journey together but due to a multitude of reasons and a about a month of thought on this, I've decided that rping here has done all it can for my writing. I've definitely forged some good relations through my rping journey, and gotten some good writing experience but it's time for me to be off.

Sorry I couldn't take you guys through some of my plots I had planned later down the road. I was really hoping to bring those into fruition here but it ended up just not sounding like a good idea when everything was said and done. I'll keep in touch with you guys in the new thread but this thread has now died. I will be deleting it later tonight for my own reasons. But once again, thank you all for this experience, only wish it could've lasted a tad longer.

I'll keep in touch with you guys in the OOC in Apex's and Atom's next thread but won't be actively participating in it.

@Jarkov Malachai @GrieveWriter @General Deth Glitch @NeoLeaf @Apex

Of course this happens right when I have an idea for a new race, plotline, etc.

Well, I guess I'll just wait until the new thread gets posted...

Equipoise said:
Of course this happens right when I have an idea for a new race, plotline, etc.
Well, I guess I'll just wait until the new thread gets posted...
The only thing holding me back is the desire for a new title..

//ponders

Atom said:
The only thing holding me back is the desire for a new title..
//ponders
That really only depends on if the primary plotline is any different, in my opinion. I feel that if the plotline is the same, the title should be as well. That is unless you've made up a new title that better fits the RP.

Jarkov Malachai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11248-equipoise/ said:
@Equipoise[/URL] hey have not seen you mucking about for a while. Been well?
Very well actually, thanks for asking. School plus my extracurricular activities were beginning to become a bit tough to deal with so I decided to back out of RPing for a while. On the upside, it's given me a while to think about what I want to do when I finally get back into the swing of things.

Equipoise said:
Very well actually, thanks for asking. School plus my extracurricular activities were beginning to become a bit tough to deal with so I decided to back out of RPing for a while. On the upside, it's given me a while to think about what I want to do when I finally get back into the swing of things.
Well good to hear that man, looking forward to your new alien race idea. Im sticking with my Dredge o' course. *grins* gotta love em and hate em now don'cha?

[QUOTE="Jarkov Malachai]Well good to hear that man, looking forward to your new alien race idea. Im sticking with my Dredge o' course. *grins* gotta love em and hate em now don'cha?

[/QUOTE]
Heh, I actually liked the Dredge more than just about any other race. The detail in the CS most likely is a large reason why. My race is basically going to be a hodge-podge of my other CSs, video game and movie references, as well as a lot of sideplot hints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back