• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ғandoмѕ, orιgιnalѕ & вlaѕpнeмy ♡

Hello, all! I'm back in action and ready to get in on some good ole' fashion roleplays.

Some about me's and whatnot //

I'm in my twenties, looking for someone similarly aged.

Ask for samples if you desire. I won't ask you for them.

Don't know my 'literacy level'. Give me a few paragraphs with colorful descriptions and I'm happy.

I love to double so feel free to share all your guilty pleasures and I'll make sure to bring them to life. I live to serve.

Heterosexual couples are my preference, but for your side of the pairing we can do whatever you'd like.

PMs, Discord, Gdocs.

I live in Korea so my timezone is weird, but I'm online a lot so it shouldn't be a problem.

Plotting//ooc is by far preferred over discord.

I'm super into world//character building so it'd be great to have a partner who is as well!

Anime fc//drawn//real people. I don't care. Request a faceclaim for me to use and I will!

Some possible "original" topics? ☆ denotes a plot seed. If you don't see anything you like, suggestions are always welcome!

° Vampire x human / old vampire x new vampire ☆
° Werewolf x human ☆
° Demon x ... human
° Familiar x witch ☆
° Arranged Marriage
° Alien x human/different alien ☆
° Kpop idol x rival/fan/non-fan ☆
° Feudal Japan mixed with any of this
° Joseon Dynasty mixed with any of this

And some fandoms (oc's please):

° Inuyasha
° Fruits basket
° Detroit become human ☆
° Star Trek (tos, aos) ☆
° Star Wars
° Mystic Messenger (will play a canon for you if you play Saeran for me) ☆
° Bnha (looking for Shigaraki, Dabi, Shinsou or Monoma. Will play any canon for you.) ☆

a useless wordbank of things I like so you can know a little bit about me as a person:
Age gaps | Opposites attract | Drama | Power struggles | Dominance | Cute shit mixed with the drama | Hurt/comfort | Obsession | Ruined innocence | Unexpected soulmates | Lust | Forbidden love | Yanderes | Tsunderes | Abo universe | Krp | Reverse harem

Well, I'm gonna put an end to my trashy thread here. Hope to hear from you - send me a PM!

Last edited:
I would honestly love to roleplay Detroit Become Human with you! (Maybe with A/B/O and cute shit with drama? Lmao!) if you’re interested, please let me know!

We could plot on Discord and roleplay through Google Docs?

I would honestly love to roleplay Detroit Become Human with you! (Maybe with A/B/O and cute shit with drama? Lmao!) if you’re interested, please let me know!

We could plot on Discord and roleplay through Google Docs?

Damn, you hit all my sweet spots! ♡

I'll pm you my Discord ID~

I just love D:BH and A/B/O shit more than it’s probably healthy.

Hello I am interested in starting up a plot with you! I was particularly interested in the Fruits Basket listing you had, however I would also be down to do a Vampire x Human plot!

Hey! I feel like we have a lot of similar interests, and I love everything
in your word bank. I'm curious about your plot seed for familiar x witch,
but also I wanted to leave a link to my plot page in case any of them
piqued your interest! My plot Freeing the Guardians is a reverse
harem, with lots of drama and mystery, and I'm sure quite a bit
of dominance and lust.

Love the arrange marriage, Inuyasha, and really anything x human plot! Also super into opposites attract, unexpected soul mates, lost innocence, and really honestly everything you listed! Would love to rp with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back