• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sʜᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀᴛᴇs // mxm | fxm | fxf {OPEN} [UPDATED]

lashton

inactive

tumblr_mifyafrsCL1rcagino4_500.gif

tumblr_mifyafrsCL1rcagino3_500.gif

Hello !

Welcome to my thread. Now, as you can probably tell by the title of this thread is that I'm looking for someone who is perfectly willing to play a mxm/fxf/fxm pairing and/or plot.

I will say though, I am a whole lot better at playing mxm and fxm than fxf, I'm a little rusty on the fxf stuff, seeing as how I've never done a fxf before, only mxm and mxf. So I apologize on that part, and if you do wanna try a fxf RP, it probably won't be the best so I'm sorry.

Here's my rules, they aren't much but please abide by them. I hate people that don't follow the rules I set up and then go all willy nilly with everything. So please follow them. We'll all have a good time if you do. :-)

O1. Please please please write at least two paragraphs
per character. [That's like seven sentences a paragraph, c'mon you can do it.] I don't like it when someone writes a novel for their character and then two sentences for my crush. It won't make me happy.

O2. My forms are
incredibly detailed. If you don't think that you'll be able to keep up with my amount of detail, then I apologize, but I don't think this RP is for you. I also use a lot of bbcoding in my forms, so don't feel pressured to use it if you don't feel like it.

O3. If I don't respond within a day or two, feel free to shoot me a PM, like my last post I did, whatever you think'll get my attention. But don't do it within a few hours or so of me replying, I'm either asleep, out with my parents, or my laptop was randomly taken away from me for no apparent reason [my parents do that a lot]

O4. Summer ! My summer vacation starts on Tuesday, Jun 7 [that's my last day of school], so I will be very busy this summer. Like, I'm only going to be at my house for a collective 4 weeks this summer. Which isn't good. So my replies will be very spread out and sparse, if not at all. So if I think I won't be able to reply for a few weeks at a time, I will let you know. And please don't disappear without telling me.

O5. If you don't like the plot we're doing, want to change it, just don't wanna RP with me anymore, then just say so! I completely understand, I've done it a few times myself anyways, so it's all good, peeps. Just don't leave me in the middle of nowhere wondering where you went. Thank you.

O6. Romance doesn't have to be a large part of the roleplay, but it should definitely have some elements of romance in it. I just can't function without romance, probably because I don't have a love life at all. I'm not sure yet.

O7. Please be willing to double ! I'm not the best at doing just one character with one character, but it's up to you guys. I'm perfectly willing to try anything out.

That's it, so here's the pairings.

I have a few pairings I'm willing to try out, so please take a look through them all and then we'll see what we can do !

There are miscellaneous pairings, 5SOS, Marvel, and any other ones I can think of. So yeah.

Pairings :: [* = preferred] [italics is preferred role]

Miscellaneous Pairings ::

-
Band Member x Band Member [MxM preferred for this one.] ****

-
Band Member x Fan***

-Fallen Angel x Human*****

-
Demon x Human*****

-Writer x
Struggling Musician*********

-College Student x Drop Out**

-One Night Stand x Someone Who Wants More***

5SOS Pairings ::

-Michael Clifford x
Luke Hemmings**********

-
Ashton Irwin x Luke Hemmings********

-Calum Hood x
OC****

-Calum Hood x
Michael Clifford***

-
Ashton Irwin x Michael Clifford*****************

Marvel Pairings ::

-T'Challa/Black Panther x
OC****

-Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier x
Steve Rogers/Captain America*****

-
Clint Barton x OC**

Yeah that's all I got, sorry guys. Whoops.

I don't really have any specific plots we could try out, I can't find any that I've written, so I'll let you guys know if I do find any because that'll be fun.

Plots ::

O1. If These Sheets Were The States :: six years. That's how long you've been together. And over the past few months or so, you seem to have been distancing from each other, slowly but surely. And you, Character A, don't really know what to do about it. You still love Character B, with all of your heart, but soon enough you're not sure if they return those same feelings. You've started sleeping on different sides of the bed, and Character A feels like the sheets are states, and you're on different sides of them. Character A only hopes that they will be able to fold them end over end to bring Character B back to them, so that they'd be like they were before.

O2. Me Before You :: [loosely based upon the
book by Jojo Moyes] [You know, just read the synopsis of the book, because it's written there and I don't think I'll be able to paraphrase it correctly. But Louisa will be Character A and Will will be Character B, if that helps at all. :-)]

O3. Summer To Last Ages :: It was supposed to be a minor fling, really. When you met him at a summer festival, hanging out for the rest of the week, you never thought that it would turn into a summer road trip, filled with love, excitement, festivals, and plenty of surfing. This is definitely one summer that neither of you will forget.

O4. Camp Romance :: You two had come from the same hometown, same school, same background. But him being two years older than you, really messed it up because you rarely saw each other, barely even crossed paths. But when you two go to a camp together, get thrown into the same dorm room (this camp made campers dorm boy-girl, all rules of 'no purple' went out the window here), this shy, small friendship soon blossoms into laughs, milkshake dates, tickle wars, and the love to last a lifetime.
[This plot has been based upon personal experiences of myself, I just edited it a little to make it more interesting. :-)]

Hope you guys enjoy !

Goodbye !!

UPDATES ::

Sunday, June 5th, 2016 :: Two plots were added, one pairing removed.

Monday, June 6th, 2016 :: two pairings were removed, two added.

Wednesday, June 8th, 2016 :: one new plot was added.

Friday, June 24th, 2016 :: one new plot was added.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello~

I am interested in your Fallen x Human or Demon X Human.

I do bbcode everynow and then, but I am not the best so I am sorry if my code gets a little messed up.

I try to match my partners replies to the best of my ability, but if I fall short it's because I am tired or don't know what else to put. I am a detailed person and try to post at least twice a day, but I am in a lot of group roleplays so forgive me if I don't respond.

LilyannaGaming said:
Hello~
I am interested in your Fallen x Human or Demon X Human.

I do bbcode everynow and then, but I am not the best so I am sorry if my code gets a little messed up.

I try to match my partners replies to the best of my ability, but if I fall short it's because I am tired or don't know what else to put. I am a detailed person and try to post at least twice a day, but I am in a lot of group roleplays so forgive me if I don't respond.
Hello boo~

Alright, I would like to do Fallen Angel x Human, if that's alright with you.

Nah, it's cool, I mess up a few times as well so it's perfectly fine with me!

And that's also fine ! I'm gonna be very busy soon anyways, so I really don't mind how long you take.

I'll shoot you a PM in a second !

I would love to double on the One Night Stand x Someone Who Wants More & College Student x Dropout pairings! (Combine them into one story in other words).

Let me know if this sounds like fun to you
:) )

DisneyGirl said:
I would love to double on the One Night Stand x Someone Who Wants More & College Student x Dropout pairings! (Combine them into one story in other words).
Let me know if this sounds like fun to you
:) )
Sweet ! We'll see what we can do !

I'll PM you in a second. (-:

UPDATE !!

TWO NEW PLOTS HAVE BEEN ADDED, ONE PAIRING HAS BEEN REMOVED.

Date : Sunday, June 5th, 2016.

I'd love to try out these pairings with you

UPDATES ::

Monday, June 6th, 2016

Two pairings were removed, two were added.

[someone needs to to a 5SOS RP with me sometime soon I s2g]

Aes said:

I'd love to try out these pairings with you
Well, I already have quite a few RPs with those pairings, so if any more caught your eye I'd be willing to do those as well ! I apologize. :-(

[QUOTE="Black Widow]Hey! Do you role play over PMs? I'm interested in Bucky x Steve.

[/QUOTE]
Hello~

Yes, I do.

Okay ! PM me please, I'm a bit busy to do it myself right now, I apologize.

UPDATE ::

One new plot was added.

Date ::

Wednesday, June 8th, 2016.

Hey! I am interested in your Luke Hemmings x Michael Clifford as well as your Band member x Fan 5sos pairings.

I would also be excited to use your third plot,
Summer To Last Ages and I would definitely be down for roleplay anytime <3

really in love with the idea of surfer 5sos oml

-playdateluke xx

playdateluke said:
Hey! I am interested in your Luke Hemmings x Michael Clifford as well as your Band member x Fan 5sos pairings.
I would also be excited to use your third plot,
Summer To Last Ages and I would definitely be down for roleplay anytime <3

really in love with the idea of surfer 5sos oml

-playdateluke xx
Hello boo~

Alrighty ! I'm completely down to do those pairings tbh, I've wanted to do them for a while.

I love that plot so much you don't even know. I'm in love.

okay same though it would be great.

I'll PM you in a second.

lashton said:
Hello boo~
Alrighty ! I'm completely down to do those pairings tbh, I've wanted to do them for a while.

I love that plot so much you don't even know. I'm in love.

okay same though it would be great.

I'll PM you in a second.
yayayYAYAYAY

SURFER 5SOS MAKES MY HEART HURT SO BAD YOU DONT EVEN KNOWWWWWW

MUKE HEART ACHE

*I call mikey <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back