• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ʟɪᴍʙᴏ (ʟᴏɴɢ-ᴛᴇʀᴍ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀs ᴀɢᴇᴅ 𝟷𝟾-𝟸𝟷)

MoistTissue

1580537059682.png

𝔗𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔬𝔣 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰

• Role-Play Information
  • Plot and Setting
  • Roles
  • Rules
  • Author’s Notes

ℜ𝔬𝔩𝔢-𝔓𝔩𝔞𝔶 ℑ𝔫𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

Genre: Supernatural/Drama/Platonic or Romance
Pairings: If Romance, M/F or F/F (Angel/Demon or Demon/Demon)

𝔓𝔩𝔬𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤

There is more to Akriel than meets the eye.

Aeons ago, the jaded succubus Akriel was cursed by God Himself as punishment for her misdeeds on Earth. Trying to undo the curse (which she understands is futile but she tries nonetheless), she travels around the world, trying to seek some sort of “higher power” to appeal to. This is just one of her minor problems.

Hell wants to kickstart a premature Armageddon as revenge against Heaven. Akriel, having become quite fond of the piebald planet, is against this and tries to find a way to hinder any force of Hell as much as she can. However, she never anticipated getting caught. (We can always discuss a way to develop the plot further; in fact, I encourage it, haha).

ℜ𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔰

Character A: Akriel is a succubus that enjoys a reasonably high position in Hell but prefers Earth. She is a woman of great beauty, dangerously so, like sweetened poison. Your character, Character B, sees Akriel “discorporate” a demon and gets suspicious (which later starts a series of events that can lead anyway, like any subplot arcs of sorts).

Character B: Whether another demon or an angel, that’s up to you!

ℜ𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔰

• Long-term female role-play partner aged 18-21 ONLY!
  • Good literacy (third person, past tense, 250+ word count!)
  • Just to make it even, because my character has an animated face claim, your character can have an animated/drawing/anime face claim if you like!

𝔄𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯’𝔰 𝔑𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔰

I’m going to make a server dedicated to this in Discord so that we can role-play there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back