• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ʀᴀɢɴᴀʀᴏᴋ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛᴇ! || GOW ||

Angel Flower

Hello, everyone! Angel Flower here! I hope that you are having a wonderful day/night! I hope you enjoy it!

Today I am looking for a God of War one on one roleplay! I recently got into the fandom and I am really interested in it. This roleplay will be after spreading Faye's ashes. I will disclose the plot soon. But, I am looking for someone who is willing to play Kratos. I have tried playing him before and that didn't work that well, so I will be playing Atreus and on occasion side characters and Mimir. Also, this roleplay is completely platonic, meaning no romance. It is more of a bonding roleplay. Also, I only roleplay in the third person, and no one-liners, please!

Plot:
Everyone screamed that Ragnarok will be our fate. But when? Kratos killed Baldur and made an enemy out of Freya. They must make the journey back home from the highest peak. But what will happen? Will father and son be able to make the journey? What will happen to them with this new fate? New thongs are coming to light and for right now everything will be as easy as it was before Ragnarok became their fate.

(I know the plot is small and very vague but that is simply because I wanted to keep it short based on the amount of text I am going to be using! On to the other stuff!)

---------------

Atreus was content in a way. He could feel the dry ash under his small nails. It grossed him out, but it still felt that his mother was with him in a sense. Atreus was half expecting his father not to spread the ashes, but he knew that his father was going to do this with him. Atreus was also surprised that his father openly talked more than one word the entire conversation. Atreus had asked why his name was "Loki" according to the messages on the wall. His father then told him a story about it. Atreus was actually happy with his name and he couldn't think about himself with that other name. He agreed with his father that his name idea was better. It was the first time he had ever heard Kratos laugh. And Atreus was overjoyed.

Atreus remembered the fight with Baldur. He was sad in a way that he didn't know. His father and he now had an enemy. the woman that healed him. Her name was Freya, and she was a nice lady. Atreus may have a young mind but he believed that the only reason she helped him when he was sick because was that she understood what it was like because she had a son as well. Atreus knew she might've had motives that weren't pure. But it was still upsetting. He didn't understand what happiness it would've brought Baldur in killing his mother. But he didn't keep that in mind for very long.

Atreus was daydreaming, and that meant he wasn't paying attention that well. He could hear the crunch of the snow under his boots. He felt the chill of the air, and he realized it hadn't bothered him that much. He was walking behind Kratos. Atreus always wondered what his father was thinking, considering the man was of very few words. Atreus looked down at the white snow. He remembered that Ragnarok was to come, but when? He noticed now that Mimir was a bit silent and if he was talking it was only to mumble to himself and it made Atreus uncomfortable. He never knew the head would be silent. He was always talking to fill in the space that was conversation if Atreus failed. Which hurt sometimes.

Atreus hadn't realized he was extremely deep in his thoughts because he almost bumped into his stopped father. Atreus shook his head, and he looked up at the tall man. He cocked a brow and he glanced at him. Maybe, it was nothing. Atreus then started walking again and it was away from his father. But he heard Mimir and he turned his head back around towards his father. He looked at the older man and took in his features. Would he be punished for not paying attention and then keep walking? Atreus was uncertain but he was ready for whatever his father wanted. If he would speak that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back