• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Getting Back to Your Roots

Skyler sits down on the couch in the living room and yawns. She runs her fingers through her hair and looks around. After a few moments she stands up and walks into the kitchen, and opens the fridge. She looks inside it and grabs a bottle of water, opening it and taking a drink. "What's on the agenda today?" She asks. She honestly didn't care what they did. She would stay in her room all day if they didn't do anything.

Well, I think this would be a nice RP with more people, but we might have to have just three. So I'm thinking that if the others don't reply then it'll be a nice love triangle.

I'm still interested in the Rp as well I just got home from the uni. so sorry about my late reply! …>_<…

I'm gonna travel back from Kenya today, so I won't be on much, rarely, I think. I'm back home on Sunday around noon.. I'll post again then, I promise. If anything happens, Casey is still running.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was waiting for a point when a majority of the people were on, but if you would like to begin then go ahead. It was morning of the first day the last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back