• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Getting back into rping. (Edited)

NephetFields

So as the title says I would like to get back into doing rp’s. It’s been a couple years I might be a bit rusty and I’m using my phone to access this site.

That being said I am pretty confident in my role skills. I don’t do one liners I prefer anywhere between 3-5 paragraphs.

Now what I’m looking for a far as setting and genre goes. I’m not to picky I decided to just post this and see if anyone was interested in rping with me. Instead of sending a bunch of messages out on a site I’m very new to I decided to just make my own thread and see what comes of it.

After learning my way around this site I have to say I enjoy it. It’s one of the best forum layouts I’ve seen for mobile. So I’m gonna take the time to expand this search.

Hi, my names Nephet as stated up above I love to rp but it’s been awhile. I do enjoy romance and dark romance, but it’s gotta have drama, and action, or it gets a little stale. Now down below I’m gonna list some pairing I can play either roll in the pairings and feel free to suggest your own.

Vampire X Recently turned
Werewolf/Vampire X Human/werewolf
Asylum for the supernaturally gifted (have a plot for this one definitely a darker one)
College for supernaturally gifted
Vampire X Hunter/Huntress

Now I do prefer to play a male role and I’m most familiar with MxF pairings, but if you have a good MxM plot or FxF plot I’d give it a try.

Last edited:
Vampire/recently turned, I maybe interested in ^___^
Which roll would you be more interested in.
I don’t have a real in depth plot planned out for this one. Just general idea when it comes to 1x1 I prefer to plot with the partner. Basic idea was the recently turned vampire is the first one turned by the other vampire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back