• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Carter Kinglsey

Hi, its been awhile since I have roleplayed. Main reason being that I was finishing college and also writing my fanfictions on Ao3. But I am very excited to dip my toes back into rpnation and roleplaying in general. Though in the coming months I will be busy as I have taken a job working Disney and will be working alot. So someone who is not looking for once a day posts is definitely preferred since life can get in the way sometimes. I am looking for maybe 1-2 times per week depending on our schedules.

Ideas I like

Harry Potter/Malfoy
Original Horror
Thriller
Serial killer
Adventure and more
its not alot to go on I realize but its definitely a start. if interested just strike up a conversation because I would love to make some more friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back