• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

getcho cute ass in here (ignore prefix)

Of the Red] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33690-protocol/ said:
@Protocol[/URL] Don't be sorry, your friends and family sound awesome !
I'd love to rp an MxM Hades X Persephone pairing with you ✨ a Mind starting a PM ?
Thanks! :D I quite enjoy them. The story of Persephone is honestly one of my favorite Greek myths/

Well, ma'am I see that you are into roleplaying. Then can I interest you in this brand new laptop? -gestures to pillow-

(Couldn't help myself, but we still gotta do Hidden x King sometime... <3)

Last edited by a moderator:
hello!! :) id be really interested in a non-romantic Red Riding Hood/Wolf or the Monster/Person pairings! or if you have anything you're seriously craving lately, I'm 99.9% down for that if you'd like ^_^

I'd be up for a secretly dating role play. Perhaps they just start out going on dates after they meet on a gay dating chat app or thread in a conservative town?

/coasts on in

yo hey im ace and hella gay so i feel u on all that straight nonsense!

btw bad girl x bad girl with a splash of 'super close but refuses to admit'?

altho, honestly, any fxf pairing you've been craving is down with me. i tend to lean towards the supernatural but im pretty open to anything

and my capitalization is wayyy better when im actually rping

Give me feminine men; give me masculine ladies—give me the things that defy stereotypes. c:

To that end, I'm very interested in your Red Riding Hood/Wolf and Jock/Whatever ideas.

Additionally, I'm open to FxF and FxNonbinary.

-Rolls in-

Ayyy!! I feel ya with the character diversity!!!

Also, If you'd like..Id totally be up for doing something involving enemies with benefits or red riding hood/the big bad wolf!

I can..really do any shipping type but..Im more comfortable with MxM or MxNB ^^'' if thats not much of an annoyance with you feel free to hit me up~! v u v

Fuck! (Sorry for suddenly cursing, I do this kind of shit when I'm excited) Anyways, I'd like to do the Secretly Dating plot with you, FxF style if you don't mind. :-)

It's nice to meet you all ! I'm so glad people showed interest in this little check of mine.

Messages will be sent out in a second ❤️

If you're still interested, I'd be down for bad boy X bad boy. I have need to rp some douche bags and not give a fuck.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]
If I want my 6'3, cis jock to wear a skirt, he'll wear a fucking skirt.

[/QUOTE] Bless you.

I love that you've included the NB community. Many people forget about us.

Any who if you're still accepting I'd love to take part with you in any one of the pairing you're craving.

i'm really interested in your monster under the bed x person in bed idea !!! if you're still accepting 1 x 1 partners, i'd love to roleplay that plot with you.

I'm totally interested in doing an Jock X Nerd/Stoner, or Enemies with benefits. For the Jock X Nerd/Stoner i would like a T!FxF like the jock is more like Transgender female to male and ends up really liking to nerd/stoner girl and tries to befriend her???

I've been looking for a chance to Rp a trans character, and would love to do a 'supernatural runaways' plot if you're interested.

Hey boo !

I'm completely in love with this pairing, it sounds very interesting and I would be willing to try it out !

✨Childhood Crush/Seeing each other after a few years and finding out puberty hit them like a Mack truck coated in sex appeal

Hopefully you'll get back to me soon !

I can do or would like to do any of the following if you are still open~

Queen bee x Queen bee

Bad girl X Bad Girl

Secretly Dating

Moroi x Dhamphir (I surprised I found this xD )

SUPRISE BITCH

I DID REBOOT THIS

(I know I seem messy as fuck in the check but don't hesitate to approach me ❤️❤️❤️)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back