• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Get Rhythm (MxF Pairings)

Rhythmic

Turn Up The Volume
Introduction
tenor.gif

Hello and welcome, ladies and gentlemen! For those who've yet to make my acquaintance (which I can assume is everyone at this point), I'd like to go ahead and extend my warmest salutations to the members of this community. I'm excited to get some roleplay opportunities together, and I hope to sample the varying talents that the writers have to offer here.

Though before I go into my potential pairings and fandoms, I'd like to quickly introduce myself so that you may have a better understanding of the type of partner that I'm looking for: this will also help you figure out who I am, so that you can make the same judgement on whether or not I'm the writer for you!

That being said, I'll start by saying that I'm a veteran roleplayer with around seven years of quality forum story-lines underneath my belt. I covet calling myself an advanced writer, and therefore an even more capable roleplayer. I enjoy partners who value the same level of grammar and can perform on a similar level. On average, I enjoy writing between 5-8 paragraphs per response.

I'm usually thorough with description, and prefer having meaningful interactions among characters. I tend to lean towards settings that are more unrealistic, but on rare occasions I'll be interested in doing something closer ti a slice of life. This thread will adapt depending on my cravings, and will ultimately serve as a means of updating my interests.

So if you ever want something that's not initially here, feel free to check back later to see if it has changed. Otherwise, I look for partners that are within my age range (Early-Twenties) as I like to explore topics that are more mature in nature. Finally, I'm a massive fan of most genres of music: an example of my devotion being that my name suits my admiration of the art. Given I love good music, I'd like all potential partners to tell me their favorite genre as well as song when they approach. It'll let me know that you read my search, and took the time to properly respond to it! That out of the way, you can find the pairings down below.

Pairings & Fandoms

Borderlands
Krieg x Maya
Krieg x Gaige
Axton x Lilith
Mordecai x Athena
Handsome Jack x Mad Moxxi
Krieg x Mad Moxxi
Handsome Jack x Nisha

Halo Universe

Master Chief x Spartan
Spartan x Spartan
Master Chief x Cortana
Marine x Marine
ODST x Spartan
Marine x Civilian

Street Fighter

Ryu/Ken x Chun Li
Ryu/Ken x Cammy
Ryu/Ken x Juri
Ryu/Ken x Mika
Ryu/Ken x Poison
El Fuerte x Mika
M.Bison x Poison
M.Bison x Juri

DC Comics
Batman x Catwoman
Batman x Power Girl
Batman x Wonder Woman
Hal Jordan x Power Girl
Nightwing x Starfire
Nightwing x Raven
Beastboy x Raven
Speedy x Jinx
The Question x Huntress
DC Male x DC Female (Pretty open with this)

Marvel Comics

Spider-Man x Mary Jane
Spider-Man x Black Cat
Spider-Man x Spider Gwen
Wolverine x Jean Grey
Cyclops x Jean Grey
Wolverine x Storm
Gambit x Rogue
Anything x Anything

Sly Cooper

Sly Cooper x Carmelita Fox
Sly Cooper x Constable Neyla
Sly Cooper x Penelope

Arms Universe

Ninjara x Twintelle
Ninjara x Ribbon-Girl
Ninjara x Min-Min

Mako x Korra
Bolin x Korra
Mako x Asami
Bolin x Asami
OC Bender x Korra
OC Bender x Asami
OC Bender x OC Bender

Bleach

Ichigo x Rukia
Ichigo x Orihime
Kisuke x Yoruichi
Ichigo x Yoruichi
Renji x Rukia
Renji x Rangiku
Kisuke x Rangiku
Kisuke x Harribel
Kisuke x Riruka
Ichigo x Harribel
Aizen x Harribel
Grimmjow x Harribel

Akame Ga Kill

Tatsumi x Mine
Tatsumi x Akame
Tatsumi x Leone
Tatsumi x Esdeath
Tatsumi x Sheele
Susanoo x Najenda
Tatsumi x Chelsea
Lubbock x Leone
Lubbock x Chelsea

Fate / Stay Night

Emiya x Rin
Cu Chulainn x Rin
Cu Chulainn x Artoria
Emiya x Artoria
Emiya x Sakura
Archer x Tamamo
Gilgamesh x Rin
Gilgamesh x Artoria

Overwatch
Junkrat x Mei
Soldier 76 x Mercy
Reaper x Mercy
Reaper x Widowmaker
Lucio x D.va
Hanzo x Sombra
Hanzo x Mercy
Hanzo x Mei
Genji x Mercy
Genji x Pharah
Genji x D.va
Genji x Sombra
Hanzo x Symmetra​

Last edited:
I'd love to write with!! But I'm a huge fan of more modern stories haa, who doesn't love a good spider-man and Mary Jane?

Favorite genere of music?
It depends.
Favorite song? Also depends! Usually listen to Adele or Hinder stations on Pandora!

If ya feel like writing send me a message!! (:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back