• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact RP!

anime loser

keigo deserves more chicken
Hello!

I am currently really interested in doing Genshin Impact roleplays! I am open to FxF, MxM, and FxM. I also would be open to OC x Canon doubling up or Canon x Canon with or without doubling up depending on preferences!!

My only rules are that you are 17+ and willing to understand that I am not around often. I'll reply 1-2 times a day. I also would prefer that you are literate.

I really am craving a RP involving Childe or Zhongli! I am open to your interests as well!

please comment or message me privately!

Hi! I’d love to start an RP if you’re still interested and open to doubling-I’ve had OC brain rot the past few days.

I’ve been told I’m rather adept at role playing as Zhongli, and would be more than willing to provide a writing sample if you’d like to see if we are compatible style-wise!

Hi! I’d love to start an RP if you’re still interested and open to doubling-I’ve had OC brain rot the past few days.

I’ve been told I’m rather adept at role playing as Zhongli, and would be more than willing to provide a writing sample if you’d like to see if we are compatible style-wise!
Sounds great. I am more than interested. Would you be interested in using discord. It is a bit easier for me to use than this. Unless you prefer a different method.

Hellooooo. Good evening or day/night to you! I am very much interested in writing with you. Would it be alright if I message you so we can work out the kinks and all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back