• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact RP Search!

nighttime

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
...​

Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by this thread. This won't be very elaborate, but if you’re here, it’s because you too have an interest in a Genshin Impact RP. I don’t know how many of us on here are invested into the game, but honestly, I'm addicted to it, so I figured I would put out a relatively simple search for some partners! Here's a little bit about me:

- I'm a college student with a lot of personal hobbies on the side, so sometimes things get a little busy. But writing is, of course, one of those hobbies, so I always try to reply as much as I can. Please be 18+!
- I live in the Eastern time zone (EST/EDT), but I'm awake at some questionable hours so expect irregularly timed responses.
- I'm ghost-friendly. I understand, life gets difficult, or motivation runs low and you just can't. I'd ask that you say something, and I might reach out to you just to check, but I won’t pester you, and if you are unable to continue, it’s fine, all's fair. No hard feelings. No door closes entirely for me when it comes to this sort of thing — even if you just need a break. Communication is key, though, as I’m sure we all understand on here.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
- I write literate style, and ask that you do the same, but I have no problems with whatever length the RP requires! Post length varies depending on context, I understand.
- I love to write, engage in developing plot, developing character dynamics, the whole package. I'm very flexible and am willing to write just about any plot idea/AU!
- Romance/pairing of some kind is pretty much a must. ‘ I thrive off of the chemistry between characters, but I'm more than happy (and actually prefer) to draw things out and include plenty of other major thematic elements that take center stage. I don’t necessarily mean “romance” in a classical, Shakespearean, corny way either, just some kind of tie or bond (however complicated) between two characters. I hope that makes sense.
- To expand on the thematic elements aspect — I tend to indulge myself in darker themes often, and enjoy focusing on complex psychological aspects of a character. But I believe in a balance between that and more humorous, light-hearted, or calm moments/themes.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
- On that note, I do tend to prefer M/M pairings. I am willing to do M/F pairings as well, but in any case I feel most comfortable writing male characters. LGBTQ+ friendly, obviously!
- My relationship with OCs is complicated. I myself don't tend to write them for fandom rps, but I might willing to write against an OC of yours. I write canon characters, and am down with Canon x Canon (preferred) or Canon x OC, depending on situation. If you have an OC you'd like to write against a canon character I list below, please don't be afraid to reach out!
- I can do Discord easily, depending on my partner’s preference. Let me know!
- Kind of unrelated, but I'm more than happy to play Genshin itself/chat/whatever OOC. I love making connections through writing. Give me your UID. 🤲

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Moving on, I will list my highest muses as of right now, and will write these against canon or OC. I'm open to any (appropriate) ship CxC, so let me know if you have any cravings! If not, I have plenty of ideas for pairings, too. Rarepairs also welcome! I am a fan of the unconventional.

*Side note: I’ve played through all archon quests to date, and I am updated on nearly all of the game’s lore! I like doing my homework on things, and would love to incorporate deeper lore into a story, but no pressure.

MUSES:
Albedo, Diluc, Kaeya, Il Dottore/The Doctor, Pantalone/The Regrator, Capitano/The Captain, Dainsleif, Alhaitham.

Reach out to me with a little bit about yourself and anything you'd like to share if you think we'd be a good match! At the end of the day, I'm an open book and will consider doing just about anything within the bounds of reason. I hope this thread made some semblance of sense, have a great day/evening.

🤍

Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by this thread. This won't be very elaborate, but if you’re here, it’s because you too have an interest in a Genshin Impact RP. I don’t know how many of us on here are invested into the game, but honestly, I'm addicted to it, so I figured I would put out a relatively simple search for some partners! Here's a little bit about me:

- I'm a college student with a lot of personal hobbies on the side, so sometimes things get a little busy. But writing is, of course, one of those hobbies, so I always try to reply as much as I can. Please be 18+!
- I live in the Eastern time zone (EST/EDT), but I'm awake at some questionable hours so expect irregularly timed responses.
- I'm ghost-friendly. I understand, life gets difficult, or motivation runs low and you just can't. I'd ask that you say something, and I might reach out to you just to check, but I won’t pester you, and if you are unable to continue, it’s fine, all's fair. No hard feelings. No door closes entirely for me when it comes to this sort of thing — even if you just need a break. Communication is key, though, as I’m sure we all understand on here.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
- I write literate style, and ask that you do the same, but I have no problems with whatever length the RP requires! Post length varies depending on context, I understand.
- I love to write, engage in developing plot, developing character dynamics, the whole package. I'm very flexible and am willing to write just about any plot idea/AU!
- Romance/pairing of some kind is pretty much a must. ‘ I thrive off of the chemistry between characters, but I'm more than happy (and actually prefer) to draw things out and include plenty of other major thematic elements that take center stage. I don’t necessarily mean “romance” in a classical, Shakespearean, corny way either, just some kind of tie or bond (however complicated) between two characters. I hope that makes sense.
- To expand on the thematic elements aspect — I tend to indulge myself in darker themes often, and enjoy focusing on complex psychological aspects of a character. But I believe in a balance between that and more humorous, light-hearted, or calm moments/themes.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
- On that note, I do tend to prefer M/M pairings. I am willing to do M/F pairings as well, but in any case I feel most comfortable writing male characters. LGBTQ+ friendly, obviously!
- My relationship with OCs is complicated. I myself don't tend to write them for fandom rps, but I might willing to write against an OC of yours. I write canon characters, and am down with Canon x Canon (preferred) or Canon x OC, depending on situation. If you have an OC you'd like to write against a canon character I list below, please don't be afraid to reach out!
- I can do Discord easily, depending on my partner’s preference. Let me know!
- Kind of unrelated, but I'm more than happy to play Genshin itself/chat/whatever OOC. I love making connections through writing. Give me your UID. 🤲

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Moving on, I will list my highest muses as of right now, and will write these against canon or OC. I'm open to any (appropriate) ship CxC, so let me know if you have any cravings! If not, I have plenty of ideas for pairings, too. Rarepairs also welcome! I am a fan of the unconventional.

*Side note: I’ve played through all archon quests to date, and I am updated on nearly all of the game’s lore! I like doing my homework on things, and would love to incorporate deeper lore into a story, but no pressure.

MUSES:
Albedo, Diluc, Kaeya, Il Dottore/The Doctor, Pantalone/The Regrator, Capitano/The Captain, Dainsleif, Alhaitham.

Reach out to me with a little bit about yourself and anything you'd like to share if you think we'd be a good match! At the end of the day, I'm an open book and will consider doing just about anything within the bounds of reason. I hope this thread made some semblance of sense, have a great day/evening.

🤍
If this is still open, I'd love to write with you I can write as Dainsleif.

Hi! Would you be intersted in writing a Pantalone x Capitano ship? :O I've been looking for a Capi player for ages. I'd prefer discord, too! I'd love to discuss more in private if you're down!

I also play Dottore, Takuya, Baizhu and Zhongli. I need to get up to date with Fontaine, but I've been thinking of picking Neuvillette up in the future too~

Bumping you on this in case you didn't get my DM notif <3 You mentioned you were forgetful and me too tbh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back