• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact Roleplay!

whycryo

Coffee Enthusiast
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya! I'm Zuku! Here again looking for someone to do a Genshin Impact roleplay with! Before I get into what I'm looking for, let me say a few things about myself and my writing, per usual:
(Yes, copied and modified from my other threads lol-)

- I'm a literate writer, going on for about 8 years now! I bounce between writing a novel or enough to get you going, but trust I'll always give you something to work with! Most of the time I bounce between 3-5 paragraphs a reply.
- I'm 21 years old, and prefer that my writing partner is 18+ as well.
- I'll reply when I can! If something gets bland, I'll be happy to talk with you to get things back on track! I get super anxious if I don't reply right away. Keep in mind I work third shift, so I'm mainly active early in the morning and way late at night. I do hope you can give me just a bit of leeway.
- I'm open to ANY plotlines. Lay it on me! I'm open to all sorts of ideas.
- I only roleplay MxM, and am completely down for it turning into romance! I love slow burn, angst, tough love, enemies to lovers, all sorts of dynamics. Darker themes are alright too, just let me know if you have anything specific in mind.
- I need a patient, kind and open-minded partner please! Someone with experience who can help with ideas, too!
- OOC chat is also appreciated! I love to make new friends who enjoy the same things I do, so chatting outside of rp is always fun. If you're not open to that, we can rp without ooc chatter, no issue!

Now a little about pairings! Characters I ship:
- Zhongli/Childe
- Venti/Aether
- Xiao/Aether
- Bennett/Razor (mandatory that we ages these guys up for darker themes)
- Jean/Lisa (although I do ship them, I'm not looking for them as a main roleplay. Though as a background couple who makes an occasional appearance is fine!)
- Xingqui/Chongyun
- Kazuha/Xiao
- Albedo/Kaeya

Characters I don't particularly ship with anyone, but am still willing to use as side characters for little conversation:
- Kaeya/Diluc (I love these two sm- I'd probably give them a little more love in the rp because they hold a special place in my heart :blowkiss:)
- Scaramouche
- Klee
- Qiqi
- Diona
- Paimon (she's emergency food who's always with the traveler, give her some love)

Characters I don't mind playing as:
-Chongyun (big one!)
-Razor
-Bennett
-Tartaglia/Childe
-Xiao (big one!)
-Paimon (for minor dialogue!)

Unfortunately I don't have any ideas cooking up other than adventuring through Teyvat, but I'm willing to bounce ideas around to anyone who's willing!
Thanks for reading, I'll pm my discord to anyone who's interested, so let me know!

Last edited:
I am interested big time <3

I love Zhongli and Childe
But I also love Bennett and Razor
And... Chongyun and Xingqiu
Okay and probably Traveler and Venti

Okay just know I literally love all of the pairings you named :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back