• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Generic Undertale Roleplay That Takes Place On The Surface and this name is needlessly long, like se

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind

fe9.png

As the name suggests. This roleplay will take several weeks after the monsters reached the surface.

Some BASIC INFO:

• I want at least 3 lines of text per post. No one-liners.
  • The monsters live in a village just on the side of the mountain, alongside with humans from the same city that Frisk, Chara and the other humans escaped from.
  • The government isn't sure how to react to the monsters suddenly appearing, but Asgore and the Human-Monster Ambassador are working on the politics. So far, everything that was decided was that humans and monsters will both have access to public schools. Magical Studies, which is a type of lesson during which monsters learn magic and humans learn how to control their souls and it's properties are now a thing.
  • Toriel is the teacher and headmistress of said school, but not all of the RP will be taking place inside. The lessons are unorhodox, since we all know that Goat Mom likes to take things her way. *Whistles, definitely not looking back at the moment you tried to leave the ruins.*
  • Flowey kept his promise of not trying to murder anyone and giving Frisk a happy ending, and lives with Frisk and the rest of the UT crew (Toriel, Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton and Asgore) in a big house  (or rather villa/mansion.) Still, nobody tries to piss the weed off in hopes of not triggering him into a murderous state.
  • AND, just so that we have a poor excuse for more characters: W.D Gaster was brought back thanks to Sans' machine (whoever plays Gaster can decide what Gaster's like,) and Chara was brought back by Gaster himself playing around with timelines. How Chara is interpreted is also up to the person that plays them.
  • OC's are allowed.
  • Also, I am taking the homocidal weed and will roleplay as him. Thank youuuu.

@Gabriel97 @xXMulanrose3Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
This roleplay sounds like fun! I'd love to join as Papyrus (or Undyne if someone already called him). 

Can't decide if to OC or to canon...

Ah fuck it. Can I be an OC?

Well, I'd be an OC version of Chara since we don't know too much about them. Oh, yea, please refer to this Chara as she/her/female.

OKAY I GOTTA GO FIND MY UNDERTALE OC

THEY'RE ON THIS SITE SOMEWHERE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back