• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Generic Hogwarts RP (OCs Only)

Red_Delta

Ninja in Training
Hogwarts RP?
hogwarts-638x425.jpg

Hey, so, I'm super over the top when it comes to the BB Code, but hey, better than drugs. Anyways, Hogwarts RP. Picks up after the Epilogue. Completely OC students. While I love the original students, however, I feel that it allows for more creativity when you write for your own characters. So, just let me know if you're interested.
Here is the link to the CS.
Here is the link to the OOC chat for discussing issues of import.

Last edited:
I'd potentially be interested! However, it's been foreverrrrr since I've been in the HP fandom, so I may be a bit rusty.

I'd be interested. Did you have a plotline in mind or is this going to be more of a slice of life thing?

I'd be interested. Did you have a plotline in mind or is this going to be more of a slice of life thing?
I do have a plot that I'm planning on implementing if I get enough interest. I'm making a post that has a summary of it. I'll send you a link when I've finished it.

I feel like we ought to coordinate which year we're going to be in to minimize the awkwardness of someone having no classmates, especially since there are only a few students at the moment.

I feel like we ought to coordinate which year we're going to be in to minimize the awkwardness of someone having no classmates, especially since there are only a few students at the moment.
That's a great idea, I'll attach a link to the character sign up for Out of Character chat. There everyone can determine their ages and stuff so that no one is alone in Hogwarts.

Hogwarts RP?
hogwarts-638x425.jpg

Hey, so, I'm super over the top when it comes to the BB Code, but hey, better than drugs. Anyways, Hogwarts RP. Picks up after the Epilogue. Completely OC students. While I love the original students, however, I feel that it allows for more creativity when you write for your own characters. So, just let me know if you're interested.
Here is the link to the CS.
Here is the link to the OOC chat for discussing issues of import.

I'd like to join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back