• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Generic Fantasy RP (CLOSED)

"Fair. And I don't like the thought of Ander having anything in this life. Nothing but godhood will ever be enough for him. I would not be surprised, if my parents are in on it, if Ander was the one who put it in their heads."

"We can figure all of this out when we get some answers from Cassian and my father. For now, just enjoy that we have an upper hand in knowing what's being planned. We're just pawns in whatever game these rooks and bishops are plotting. All we can do is relax with each other until then." Callum gave Emmalia a gentle kiss on her cheek.

Emmalia decided to take his advice and put it out of her mind. Rather suddenly, she asked, "If you're inmortal... could I drink blood from you and you would be okay? I mean I could control my bites any time but I mean, well, if I didn't control it and it was a turning bite...?"

"I'm not sure." Callum said and turned to face her. For a moment, he thought he saw something in her eyes. "Are you saying, you want to try and bite me? I mean, you bit me before and I'm not a vampire."

"No, Cal, I don't want to at all," Emmalia said quickly. "I just... human blood makes me significantly stronger. In a severe situation, it might just be an option, I'm only thinking out loud," she said very carefully. While he probably understood by now, she still didn't want him to get spooked.

Callum nodded and kissed the top of her head. "I understand." He decided they should take their mind off of everything, since worrying will only embed their thoughts. "Hey, Em, have you ever planned what your wedding would be like?"

"Only since you proposed," she said. "Have you thought about it at all? What it will be like I mean...?" Emmalia didn't want to make it seem like her ideas were going to happen, she wanted to discuss both of their visions.

"Not really. Every time I picture it, the only focus is you. I can't think of anything else, since a wedding would be worth it as long as it was to you." Callum knew it sounded sappy, but it was true, and he figured they hadn't had too much romance recently. Emmalia deserved to feel loved.

"Aw, that's sweet!" She said. "I was thinking about by the side of a river, in the forest. And I'll have on a beautiful dress and get to officially be all yours - it will be amazing." Her voice was absolutely dreamy as she spoke about it, clearly she had fantasized it once or twice at the least.

Callum couldn't hide his smile as she talked about the wedding. She probably didn't even realize how much she seemed to rant about it. Emmalia was completely into being his wife, and Callum felt nothing but joy for it. "By a river would be nice. I like that idea. Oh, maybe a waterfall!"

"Camilla suggested that too, but then you can't hear the priest!" She said. "But if it's just like a tiny one maybe, where it's still quiet."

"Well what about a small stream going slightly downhill?" He suggested with a smile. "Either way it doesn't matter. It'll be perfect no matter what."

"That works," Emmalia laughed. She kissed his cheek. "It's going to be so nice. We can have Camilla there as witness - we will need a priest from somewhere, though."

"Do you know of any priests?" Callum asked, returning the kiss with a smile. "If not we could always just get a local one."

"I don't know any at all. Never been able to stay in one place, recall. A local one will do, hopefully they won't pester too much about why we won't do it in a church." Emmalia rolled her eyes at the thought of a prying priest.

Callum nodded. "It should be fun though, I can't wait for us to be married." He enjoyed the silence for a moment before adding, "Emmalia Cross." As though he was too eager to wait.

Callum smiled at the kiss, and returned it by turning her to face him, and kissing her gently on the lips. He wrapped a single arm around her, and held onto Emmalia for as long as he could before pulling away.

"Why, thank you," Em said lightly and with a bit of a wink. It was nice, not having to be up on the driving box this time, and actually having privacy.

Callum smilled and tried to bow elegantly, as well as he could in a confined space. "Of course. Ma'am. Only the best for the most beautiful woman in Trulane." He gave her a wink, the same way she had, with a small chuckle.

"How sweet," she chuckled. "What did I ever do to deserve you?" She gave him a slight kiss on the neck, just enough to be slightly sexual. It was fun messing with him sometimes.

Callum turned a slight shade of red, aside coming to his lips. "Well, you talked some sense into me, I'd say you reap what you sow, which is kind of what you did with me." He brought her in for another drawn out kiss.

Em returned the kiss in full, then said, "Callum. You're blushing. It's adorable." She gave him another light kiss on the neck, then sat ups straight again - if he wanted another kiss he'd have to get it.

Callum grinned and noticed what she was doing. He quickly leaned in a bit and pulled Emmalia the rest of the distance, pressing his lips against hers deeply. He kept her there for as long as she would let him.

When Emmalia made him stop, she didn't pull away, she put her hands on his waist and paused to say, "I wish you weren't wearing armor."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back