• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Generation Why. (aka Me in an attempt to find an RP partner.) UPDATE!! [Transmigration/Reincarnation and Overbearing CEO Novel genres]

Azerothii

That one smol paw
Hi. I'm 18 and I have been rping for about 5 years and a half. I'm mainly interested in Modern/Realistic themes as well as Supernatural themes such as vampires and werewolves (( not the twilight kind of wolves >:U )). What I expect from my rp partners is to reply semi-paragraph or paragraph and in 3rd person, this includes acceptable grammar and detail. I also do enjoy talking OCC at times which in my opinion makes the rp more fun to engage in, so don't be afraid to speak out if you want. A bit of warning though; I have this bad tendency to leave rps when I lose interest (which I am well aware that most people do not like.) but this is mainly because there are some conflicts in real life. So I'll do my best and alert you if such a thing happens, and hope others to do the same.

ANYWAYss.......

I have some ideas on what I want to role play. I mostly prefer playing Female characters but I can adapt to playing Male characters as well. As for pairings, I mostly prefer MxF but I can also do MxM and FxF.
[[ Highlighted roles are the ones that I want to play ]]

1. An unusual friendship sparks between a Jock and a Nerd over rock music....(or anything that's peculiar to their peers)
2. The school's big bully is a misunderstood person who just wants to protect their disabled friend....
3. " Your cuteness is making everyone stare, Stop it. "
4. A werewolf crashes into a random human's backyard badly hurt. Human panics in fear but couldn't leave a large wounded beast bleeding through a cold winter night.....
5. The life of being some vampire's bloody juice box.....
6. A famous celebrity going back to their home town to reunite with their ordinary best friend.
If you have any more ideas, please talk to me about it in PM. Thanks!!

I live for the FLUFF O-O

I've been interested in Xianxia Novels lately as well as Reincarnation novels. CEO settings are quite my interests as well so I'm willing to try it out.

Last edited:
Hi. I'm 18 and I have been rping for about 5 years and a half. I'm mainly interested in Modern/Realistic themes as well as Supernatural themes such as vampires and werewolves (( not the twilight kind of wolves >:U )). What I expect from my rp partners is to reply semi-paragraph or paragraph and in 3rd person, this includes acceptable grammar and detail. I also do enjoy talking OCC at times which in my opinion makes the rp more fun to engage in, so don't be afraid to speak out if you want. Abit of warning though; I have this bad tendency to leave rps when I lose interest (which I am well aware that most people do not like.) but this is mainly because there are some conflicts in my irl life. So I'll do my best and alert you if such thing happens, and hope others to do the same.

ANYWAYss.......

I have some ideas on what I want to role play. I mostly prefer playing Female characters but I can adapt on playing Male characters as well. As for pairings, I mostly prefer MxF but I can also do MxM and FxF.
[[ Highlighted roles are the ones that I want to play ]]

1. An unusual friendship sparks between a Jock and a Nerd over rock music....(or anything that's peculiar to their peers)
2. The school's big bully is a misunderstood person who just wants to protect their disabled friend....
3. " Your cuteness is making everyone stare, Stop it. "
4. A werewolf crashes into a random human's backyard badly hurt. Human panics in fear but couldn't leave a large wounded beast bleeding through a cold winter night.....
5. The life of being some vampire's bloody juice box.....
6. A famous celebrity going back to their home town to reunite with their ordinary best friend.
If you have any more ideas, please talk to me about it in PM. Thanks!!

I live for the FLUFF O-O

IM SUPER INTERESTED IN THE FIFTH ONE

I'd like to do the fifth one with you, if possible.

Werewolves and or bloody juice boxes sound great, let me know if maybe you’d wanna write.

I love the idea of plot number 4 if you're still up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back