• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Generation 8

Ian couldn't seem to find himself bothered that Harley was here, in fact he completely didn't notice she was here. He just kept looking at Brax. "My head hurts," he mumbled shutting his eyes tightly again.

"Just relax, it'll all be okay." He said, with literally the most gentle tone in the history of Brax, then placing a small and gentle kiss upon Ian's lips one would give to a lover. He stood. "I'll see if I can find something to help." He said, walking off.

Ian was confused by all of the small gentle things Brax was doing for him, not that he was complaining; he always saw Brax a little more than a brother figure. And after he walked away he finally laid eyes on Harley. "Harley!" He said his eyes lighting up at the sight of his older comrade, wrapping her up in a hug.

Brax searched his house, abandoned, but not empty...He looked through the cabinets, looking for medicine or any other drugs that could help on the given situation...whatever it was.

Ian eyes soon grew heavy and he felt Harley's gentle hands place him back onto the sofa. She motioned for Jack to come over at take a look at him which caused the expected "who is he?" question to come from Ian.

"Ian this is Jack, he's my boyfriend," Harley said gently, holding Ian's clammy hand in her own.

During this, Jack was mumbling to himself over the symptoms that were showing, "Dizziness, fatigue, tired, temperature below normal, very cold actually-"

"Cold blooded," Ian interjected.

"Oh," Jack said, brows raised. He stayed silent for a moment before coming up with a very rare possible solution, "poisoned maybe?" He asked.

"No," both Ian and Harley said at the same time.

"Why no?" asked Jack.

"Part snake, I'm immune."

Brax continued scrambling around for pills, or something--anything to help Ian. Wasn't there any medicine in this place?

After a long silence fell over them, Ian finally spoke up, getting Harley's attention by giving her hand a gentle squeeze, "where did Brax go?" He asked her, his voice quiet as if he were to fall asleep again. She just smiled being able to sense the shark's presence around the house let her know that he was here. "He'll be right back," she told Ian gently, and she hoped her words were true.

Brax lightly punched the bathroom counter upstairs, not being able to find anything. He stumbled into his parents' old room. "Dad may have had something stashed..." He said, remembering his dad was a pain-killer addict. Maybe something was left behind in there...

"Ian you're warm," Harley said knowing the normal temperatures for the cold blooded boy. And even on a good day he never got this hot. "Come on, the sweaters gotta go," she said sitting him upright and taking off his hoddie tossing it aside. "You need water," she said standing up.

"I just want Brax," he said not wanting water. Harley, however, ignored him completely and walked to the kitchen to get the snake boy some water.

Brax looked through his dad's dresser. "Aha! Jackpot!" He said, finding some pain killers that could help Ian...if pain killers were even needed. He turned around and was greeted by a horrible sight...a man standing across the room. "Hello, son....welcome home." Said the man...Brax's dad. Brax gulped and stuffed the pills in his pocket. "D...dad?" He asked, followed by his dad snarling by surprise and morphing into a Tracker...Brax almost cried in terror.

"Dad...no..." He said. As much as he hated his dad...he never wanted to fight him. His Tracker-dad leaped onto him, creating a silent thump as the two struggled, the thick floor covering any signs of battle. (Don't come up just yet xD )

"Harley's boyfriend," Ian said, more asked than anything. He smiled at the thought of it as he glanced over at Jack.

"Um, yeah," Jack nodded his head. "I knew Harley about a year before she was taken. And in the time she was I was overseas fighting. I came back the place was empty and I never really expected to see her again...but I'm glad I did," Jack said with a small smile turning his head as Harley entered the room. She walked over to the sofa and sat Ian up practically forcing the water down his throat. Ignoring how much he refused because she wanted him to get better as much as the next person.

Brax struggled with his Tracker-father upstairs, rolling around until they stood, allowing Brax to deliver a punch to his father's stomach fueled by years of abuse and rage. It. Hurt. His dad let out an "oof" before falling to his knees, the Tracker part of him yelping. He and Brax duked it out for a good 10 minutes, ending up in Brax getting his dad in a headlock. "Son..." He tried to say, "Dad, " Brax replied, "I'm gonna make you and mom bother regret the day you heard: 'It's a boy.'" He said, and literally ripped off his dads head. Blood shot out everywhere, sending his shark into a frenzy...but tamed. His dad's body fell to the ground, a pool of blood following. Brax carried his dad's head out to the stairway, tossing it down and watching as his dad's head tumbled down and landed in sight of everyone else. He walked down behind it. "FOund some medicine...don't ask about the asshole's head on the floor." Brax said, surpisingly calm for someone who just ripped off their dad's head and was drenched in blood.

"Brax, what happened?" Ian asked, the concern lacing into his voice. Eyes opening wide as he saw the decapitated head and the boy covered in blood. Not that he didn't care Brax tore off a few heads every now and then, he just wanted to know what the hell happened and why no one heard anything that happened upstairs.

"Guys...meet my dad. Dad...meet the guys." Brax said, tossing the pills over to Ian. (I honestly don't know what to add to that. lol)

Ian didn't catch the flying pills, only looked at Brax in utter shock. No one really spoke for a while, until Harley managed to focus on what was at hand rather than Brax killing his own dad. To be fully honest she's wanted to do the same thing to her dad for a long time now. She took the bottle out of Ian's lap and shook out two tablets placing them into Ian's hand, "Take them," she said holding the glass of water in her hand on standby.

Brax casually walked into the kitchen, turning on the water in the sink and cupping his hands until water overflowed them abd he started to clean himself up a bit, the blood of his dad rinsed off down the drain.

It took a little while of silent arguing, however, Harley finally caved in.

Ian was assisted to the bottom of the stairs where he said he was fine and he continued on into the kitchen making his way up behind Brax. He put one hand over his shoulder gently, not wanting to startle him. "Are you okay?" He asked quietly.

Brax splashed his face. "Never better." He said calmly and shifted his shoulder gently away from Ian's hand and tossed his shirt aside, it was bloody and sticky. He then began rinsing off any blood on his skin all around himself.

Ian sighed taking a slight step back, mainly using Brax as a support, however he didn't have that now. So Ian leaned on the counter bringing one hand to the side of Brax's face and turning it so he would be able to look at him, "Stop acting like this," Ian demanded.

"What? I'm fine. My dad was a Tracker...guess when mom because a NG scientist, he became a monster. And now the motherfucker's dead...I defended myself...what act am I putting on?"

"Right there," Ian said like it was the most blatantly obvious thing in the world. "You're not fine, I get that we all aren't. So stop acting like you are and don't tell me you are fine when I know you aren't," he said.

"I'm glad he's dead...he was abusive, morally an asshole and a horrible dad. Ripping his head off felt damn good." Brax admitted, completely honest.

"I'm sure it did," Ian said trying to get a good look at Brax's face. "But I know you Brax. You can just rip off your dads head without feeling a little betrayed that he went against you...you know you can talk to me," Ian said.

Brax rolled his eyes. "I said I'm fine, Ian..." He said, bluntly, also sounding a little....well, not fine. His tone indicated he'd prefer to be alone. He was satisfied about his dad dying...but then again, not everyone, even the strong, can totally cope...at least not right away. He rested his hands on the counter top, his head down, muscles tensing and he breathed slowly. It had finally hit him...he was rinsing his dads blood off of him...his abusive...maniacal...horrible father. This shark was about to go bananas...he needed alone time.

Ian didn't say another word. He felt like every time him an Brax started to get close, he would only be pushed away again. He understood that Brax's heart probably still lied with Johnathan and as much as it pained Ian at times, he would deal with it. It wouldn't be the worst thing that's happened to him. He left the kitchen without another word, heading back to the living room to Harley and Jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back