• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Generation 8

"Stop it!" Ian yelled pushing Brax's hands away from him. "It's a little pain, I'm not fucking useless!" He said standing back up from where Brax sat him down. Sighing, Ian turned his back and walked back inside the house.

"The fuck is your problem..." Brax muttered to himself as Ian went back inside. He stood up and proceeded to "clean up" the front yard, or as it could be called, the new Tracker graveyard. He slid them all off to the side in the bushes, making sure the heavy and raunchy-smelling corpses were well-hidden from the normal people on the block. He sat on the front steps of the porch, face in his hands, feeling tired and utterly miserable. He took the time to breath and clear his head...these past few days had been doing a number on him.

What was his problem? He was scared, he was scared out of his mind about what was happening to him. And he felt bad about snapping at Brax the way he did. Ian pulled on his blue hoodie and zipped it half way and it was almost ten minutes after he saw Brax sit down that he walked back out quietly and took a seat next to him placing one arm around his back, leaning himself agains Brax's arm. "Sorry," he mumbled quietly.

Brax sighed. "No...I'm sorry. I should be taking your feelings into consideration, just..." He sighed again, "Just I don't know what to do...Trackers are the least of my concerns...how the hell do we find the others now? I don't know if they're at Dan's house, and I don't know if they're anywhere else...I just want us all together again..."

Ian sighed, "Right now I'm glad I have someone," he said. And as much as he missed the others he was glad he wasn't alone. If he was on his own he would never have been able to survive. "And I'm really happy it's you," Ian added, unsure of why it came out...but it did.

Brax rubbed his eyes. Listening to Ian but also missing the others....John (@wonderboy1234 ) and Harley and him made excellent fighters, Tony offered a secure feeling, and he was with Ian....sweet, sweet Ian. Sweet, could-be-a-threat Ian. Brax sighed again, rubbing a hand through his hair.

Ian stood up and reached outfit Braxton's hand. "Come on," he said taking his Han gently within his own, "we should get some rest. We'll work on finding the others later," he said pulling the shark up onto his feet.

Brax slipped his hand away from Ian's. "I think I'll stay out here for a while..." He said quietly.

Ian was upset that Brax would come inside were it was safer and warmer. However he nodded his head anyways. "Don't stay out too long," he said giving a small pat on his shoulder and walking back inside where he knew he wouldn't be able to sleep for a while.

Brax lightly curled up outside. He sighed once he was alone, thinking and breathing. He'd be out here for quite some time. Time went on and the shark hybrid rocked back and forth on the steps outside.

It took a little while, though Ian did eventually fall asleep siting awkwardly on the sofa as he slept. He was asleep before the thought of laying down came to mind. He didn't know what to do to make life better for them, there was no way of contacting the others and there was no way to find out where they all were. It was all so much it made Ian's brain hurt.

Brax stood from the steps and paced around the yard, letting our stressed out breaths and running his hands through his hair. He had no idea what to do...Brax was completely lost.

Harley didn't know where she was bringing Jack, all she knew was that she was running, and running. Everything all seemed so calm for such a long time, no sense of civilization anywhere. However soon there was something,something familiar too. When that sense overcame her she took hold of Jack's hand and started running again, there was something good up ahead, she could tell..... And there it was.

"Oh my god," she had stopped for a minute to let it sink in. "Brax!" She called before she was off again, Jack following closely behind. Harley ran up the lawn and closed her arms tightly around him. "I thought you were still at New Genisis with Ian.," she breathed out holding her friend close to her.

Brax's arms tightly wrapped around Harley, in shock she was here. "Harley?!" He said, never been happier to see her. "Oh my god, I had no idea what happened to you! I was so worried!" He said, tears of joy covered his cheeks. "Are you okay? Where's John?"

Mikino was trying her hardest not to be scared. Being scared wasn't good- when she was scared, she tensed up and couldn't do anything. The moment she felt fear, her arms and legs were like "NOPE" and refused to work. Which was why she was trying not to be scared and was pacing the length of her cell. To keep her blood circulation going and to keep herself awake. She knew that something was going on. She could hear the nearby- or was it faraway?- chaos easily from her cell. She hoped that somebody would come and rescue her. She wasn't sure if the other people here knew about her. Mikino kept to herself. Maybe if she'd been more social, tried to speak to someone else here, she wouldn't be left to die- no, she couldn't think like that! She had to be positive, unworried and brave. And she had to keep moving or she'd either a. Freeze up or b. Fall asleep. Neither would help her at the moment. She crossed the small room again and sighed.

"Tasukete!" she called, as loudly as she dared, "Help...!"

"I'm fine," Harley said still clinging onto Brax. However when John's name was mention her whole demeanour fell. She pulled away from the comforting embrace and looked at Brax sadly, "I don't know," she started, "we left Dan's house not too long after the attack, I wanted to go back for you guys, but Ian has a good hit, cracked a few ribs and blood everywhere. John looked after me for a while and one day he just went out and never came back. I went looking everywhere but it was like he ha fallen off the face of the Earth. And Tony's been missing too, John said that he followed you guys trying to get you back but...." Harley's voice trailed off. "Is Ian still with Dr. Peter?" She asked.

Brax shook his head. "No...after lots of fighting and torturing and shit....Ian's in the house." Brax replied, readying himself for one of Harley's legendary anger fits.

"So why te hell are you out here?" She asked, "if he went through all that he's probably still hurting you jackass," she grumbled and heade up the front porch and into the house where she was told she could find the boy that seemed like her brother. "Ian!" She called out looking around before she ended up finding hi sound asleep in the living room. Harley went over to him and looked over the boy, noticing right away something was off.

Harley got up and ran back to the open door yelling out to Brax, "Braxton!" She yelled, "he's not breathing!"

As Harley left to go inside, seemingly forgetting about Jack, he coughed awkwardly and looked at Brax with a small awkward wave. "Hi," he said. "I'm Jack," he added before Harley was at the door again yelling at Brax.

"Hi...Brax, here." He replied to Jack. After hearing Harley, he immediately stormed inside, finding the not-breathing-Ian. His eyes widened at the realization and he knelt down beside him. "Ian? Ian!" He called. He ran a stressed hand through his hair as he resisted panic. "Okay...um....emergency protocal 4!" He shouted, knowing Harley knew that meant CPR. He adjusted Ian correctly ans placed his lips on Ian's, giving him slow breathes followed by pumping his chest. He went on like this, his lips breathing air into Ian and his hands trying desperately to pump his chest to life. "C'mon...c'mon..." He said to himself, putting his lips to Ian's once more to attempt to save his life.

After bra said protocol, Harley was Off finding the kitchen to get a glass of water for Ian when he woke up. How long he had been out was unknown, but if he still had some fight in him then he would be okay. But this was Ian, he always had fight in him. Harley set the glass down on an end table and crouche down taking hold of Ian's hand silently praying that Ian would come back; he had too.

There was too much of a pause in the silence, one that would make a person believe he died, however, within a couple of seconds, Ian's eyes were open, coughing from his dry throat and flailing around to sit upright and catch his breath at the same time.

Before Ian had awoke, Brax thought the silence meant he was dead. He held back a whimper and tears and rested his head in the boys lap. After Ian awoke, Brax's eyes were closed, fully of fear and worry. Seeing Ian alive made him go into disbelief. "Ian?" He asked, vulnerable...surprising since he was the "toughest".

Ian was confused he didn't remember blacking out when he fell asleep, and seeing Brax lay his head down in his lap, it made him even more confused. "Wha-" he asked looking around and noticing Harley and some unknown person, however he didn't seem too phased, his head hurt too much.

Brax threw his arms around Ian, too happy he was alive. "Thank God..." He said. Which was weird...Brax wasn't religious, though it was an expression for him. He kissed Ian multiple time, another surprise. He was thankful he wasn't dead.

Ian just let everything happen, he let himself be kissed and held tightly. He was just trying to keep himself upright seeing that his arms felt like jelly. One arm keeping him up have out and he was back to laying down, squeezing his eyes shit as if it would make his pounding head go away.

Brax held Ian longer, still happy he was alive. As more joyful tears slipped down his cheeks and fell onto Ian's shirt, he looked into Ian's eyes. "Are you alright?" He asked, a soft tone about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back