General Tomfoolery (Or whatever you rascals call it)

(Sorry, internet went down for awhile)

mine did too! but mine's been going down after sunset on the regular, weirdly. i thought it had stopped, but it did it again yesterday. >:|

gripe gripe satellite internet gripe

Heys, Im not too sure if I'm on board as of yet but you guys got my intrest. What foes it mean by the PM interaction?

((Also how did you guys made it so ppl can reply without joining the role play group? This is witchcraft!))

Heys, Im not too sure if I'm on board as of yet but you guys got my intrest. What foes it mean by the PM interaction?

((Also how did you guys made it so ppl can reply without joining the role play group? This is witchcraft!))

if i understand correctly, basically, two or more members would have a scene together via the site's private messaging system nobody else is in the roleplay would see. it would give those characters room to plan in secret, do a murder scene, etc, without everyone else in the roleplay being aware of it having happened. leaving room for more secrecy, tension, and revelation - that good, despair-inducing stuff, upupupu!

if i understand correctly, basically, two or more members would have a scene together via the site's private messaging system nobody else is in the roleplay would see. it would give those characters room to plan in secret, do a murder scene, etc, without everyone else in the roleplay being aware of it having happened. leaving room for more secrecy, tension, and revelation - that good, despair-inducing stuff, upupupu!

Ahh ic. Thank you for the explaining! Something like that would totally adds to the mystery lol

Witchcraft is my specialty. (Also you could just readjust member privileges to allow non-members to reply)

Honhonhonhon bonjour paris honhonhon amour honhonhon my title is a profession not a talent honhon bonjour I'm french excuse you honhonhon I'm as straight as a circle honhonhon -more french words- (In other words, Jacques ready!)

@NANANANANANANANANANA

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a bit of a role-call. If you don't respond in 48 hours I might consider you as idle:

@rusticyawn

@Captain Gensokyo

@DaniBot

@Nenma Takashi

@eero-prince

@TheDragoon

@Lettuce

@TaraSobiki

By the way, we're half-way there to get enough members for this RP.

ayyyy

here's a bug

rhinoceros-beetle-2.jpg

SHSL Swordsman here bb ;)

Honhonhonhon bonjour paris honhonhon amour honhonhon my title is a profession not a talent honhon bonjour I'm french excuse you honhonhon I'm as straight as a circle honhonhon -more french words- (In other words, Jacques ready!)

@NANANANANANANANANANA

How to not get arrested snd go to hope's peak is sick but still around. 

ayyyy

here's a bug

Ayyeee -points and snaps- On break from work

Let me simply say I love you guys.

Just wondering. Do you think we should RP at a specific time only. Like for example, once a week on Sunday or something?

Just wondering. Do you think we should RP at a specific time only. Like for example, once a week on Sunday or something?

Maybe. That would be a bit more successful I guess. (But just a heads up I have a different timezone than you all, which is the reason my replies are somewhat late with school and all,,) but I'll just wait for the others opinions!! Maybe on Saturday or something. (Since that's Sunday for me.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back