• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings general search! (updated 8/18)

callipygian

[class=wordbox] width:400px; height:500px; border: 4px solid #222222; background:#99bbbb; margin-left: 110px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=imgbox] width:146px; height:500px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/33jdXfY.gif) fixed; margin-left: 263px; overflow:hidden; border: 4px solid #222222; [/class] [class=innertxtbox] overflow:auto; width:403px; height:200px; padding: 5px; text-align:justify;[/class]
[div class=wordbox]
I N T R O D U C T I O N
[div class=innertxtbox] hello! my name is callipygian. i've been lurking on this site for a while, mostly since i was too embarrassed to post anything until i was at least passable at bbcode. now, a little about me: i'm a 16 year old, living in the us. i've just started my senior year of high school, and i have a pretty masochistic schedule. so, around midterms, finals, etc, my posting will definitely become more sporadic. or, just whenever i get a big project or competitions roll around, but i'll be sure to let you know when that happens! in rps, i rarely have a gender preference, or pairing preference, but i really don't like playing multiple characters. i tend to enjoy a good mix of fluff, action, angst, etc; too much of any one thing and i get bored. i absolutely love worldbuilding and planning! if you rp with me, it's a must that you do as well - i don't really like plunging headfirst into rps, or trying to worldbuild and just getting "okay" in response.

in concise terms, here's what i'm looking for in a partner:
+ decent grammar, spelling, etc (i understand mistakes since i make them constantly but i also try to proofread, and i'd appreciate if you tried to do the same!!)
+ matches word count fairly often (writers block is totally understandable though)

+ willing to plan and worldbuild
+ doesn't hassle for replies (i'm not talking "hey it's been two weeks", more "hey it's been two minutes")
+ (optional) willing to have varied word count. this is kind of weird, but hear me out: i find it awkward to write 500 words when my character is saying 1 sentence. so in conversation or high action scenes, i'd prefer to write less and reply faster, while having much longer posts when needed. not one liners, just a decent paragraph or so.

now, here's what i can give in return:
+ decent grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc (i capitalize and whatnot in rp)
+ fairly literate - i do my best to match word count, but i haven't written for a while, so i don't really have the stamina to write 900+ words per post regularly. hopefully i can improve though!
+ legit will never bug you for replies, unless you ask me to
+ i will worldbuild and plot for years if you give me the opportunity. please. indulge me.
+ if u want to chat ooc a lot i'm down! if not, i'm also down!
+ i only rp on site, but i'm willing to do pms, threads, whatever
+ i like cheesy romance and cliches, but i also looove subverting tropes!!
+ i'm willing to play males, females, nb folks, etc!
+ i'm cool with any (consensual) pairings.
+ i'm cool with drug use, violence, etc. in rps.
+ please give me suggestions for rps!!! i'm thirsty for your ideas.

my hard limits are noncon (between our characters, backstory and etc are ok), adult x underage, one sided abuse (under the right circumstances, i can handle couples that are mutually toxic), animal abuse, and extreme torture/gore. if you have any questions, please ask me, and let me know about your limits, too!

[/div]
I N T E R E S T S
[div class=innertxtbox] so these are my ideas!! i can expand on them in pm , and you should pm me your ideas!! there's no real order, and 99% of these can be mixed and match. pair them up baby!!!

+ western-style stuff!!!
+ post apocalyptic/dystopian
+ cyberpunk
+ witches and wizards, fae, etc.
+ vampires, werewolves, etc.
+ something inspired by the show mindhunter!!
+ high school opposites attract!!
+ soulmates!!
+ mafia, gangs, etc (i would love to do fxf with this, pm for ideas!!)
+ im a sucker for 50's style suburbia and normalcy mixed with dystopian/supernatural stuff
+ i have never been in an rp with plus sized characters/other non-standard looking characters so please??? gimme???
+ single parents
+ super villain teams
+ age gap
+ d&d inspired
+ i have a half-formed idea for a sort of cyberpunk/western/post-apocalyptic thing. it makes slightly more sense with explanation.
+ alternatively, something set in fallout nv or fallout nv inspired
+ harry potter (for this, i will do oc x oc or maybe canon x canon, but only a few pairings)

[/div]
[/div]
[div class=imgbox][/div]

for my homies on mobile!!
hello! my name is callipygian. i've been lurking on this site for a while, mostly since i was too embarrassed to post anything until i was at least passable at bbcode. now, a little about me: i'm a 16 year old, living in the us. i've just started my senior year of high school, and i have a pretty masochistic schedule. so, around midterms, finals, etc, my posting will definitely become more sporadic. or, just whenever i get a big project or competitions roll around, but i'll be sure to let you know when that happens! in rps, i rarely have a gender preference, or pairing preference, but i really don't like playing multiple characters. i tend to enjoy a good mix of fluff, action, angst, etc; too much of any one thing and i get bored. i absolutely love worldbuilding and planning! if you rp with me, it's a must that you do as well - i don't really like plunging headfirst into rps, or trying to worldbuild and just getting "okay" in response.[/COLOR]

in concise terms, here's what i'm looking for in a partner:
+ decent grammar, spelling, etc (i understand mistakes since i make them constantly but i also try to proofread, and i'd appreciate if you tried to do the same!!)
+ matches word count fairly often (writers block is totally understandable though)

+ willing to plan and worldbuild
+ doesn't hassle for replies (i'm not talking "hey it's been two weeks", more "hey it's been two minutes")
+ (optional) willing to have varied word count. this is kind of weird, but hear me out: i find it awkward to write 500 words when my character is saying 1 sentence. so in conversation or high action scenes, i'd prefer to write less and reply faster, while having much longer posts when needed. not one liners, just a decent paragraph or so.

now, here's what i can give in return:
+ decent grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc (i capitalize and whatnot in rp)
+ fairly literate - i do my best to match word count, but i haven't written for a while, so i don't really have the stamina to write 900+ words per post regularly. hopefully i can improve though!
+ legit will never bug you for replies, unless you ask me to
+ i will worldbuild and plot for years if you give me the opportunity. please. indulge me.
+ if u want to chat ooc a lot i'm down! if not, i'm also down!
+ i only rp on site, but i'm willing to do pms, threads, whatever
+ i like cheesy romance and cliches, but i also looove subverting tropes!!
+ i'm willing to play males, females, nb folks, etc!
+ i'm cool with any (consensual) pairings.
+ i'm cool with drug use, violence, etc. in rps.
+ please give me suggestions for rps!!! i'm thirsty for your ideas.

my hard limits are noncon (between our characters, backstory and etc are ok), adult x underage, one sided abuse (under the right circumstances, i can handle couples that are mutually toxic), animal abuse, and extreme torture/gore. if you have any questions, please ask me, and let me know about your limits, too!

so these are my ideas!! i can expand on them in pm , and you should pm me your ideas!! there's no real order, and 99% of these can be mixed and match. pair them up baby!!![/COLOR]

+ western-style stuff!!!
+ post apocalyptic/dystopian
+ cyberpunk
+ witches and wizards, fae, etc.
+ vampires, werewolves, etc.
+ something inspired by the show mindhunter!!
+ high school opposites attract!!
+ soulmates!!
+ mafia, gangs, etc (i would love to do fxf with this, pm for ideas!!)
+ im a sucker for 50's style suburbia and normalcy mixed with dystopian/supernatural stuff
+ i have never been in an rp with plus sized characters/other non-standard looking characters so please??? gimme???
+ single parents
+ super villain teams
+ age gap
+ d&d inspired
+ i have a half-formed idea for a sort of cyberpunk/western/post-apocalyptic thing. it makes slightly more sense with explanation.
+ alternatively, something set in fallout nv or fallout nv inspired
+ harry potter (for this, i will do oc x oc or maybe canon x canon, but only a few pairings)

Last edited:
Hi lovely!! My phones weird so for some reason I can only see half of your post?
If maybe you’d still wanna talk plots let me know!!

Hey! I liked your ideas and feel the same about worldbuilding, also our interests are kinda similar.
But i also cant pm for now!

oh no! well, i guess i'll pm you as soon as i have enough posts, or you can pm me when you have enough! whichever comes first, i guess!

I would love to do a Harry Potter inspired magizoologist roleplay

something in an inter dimensional magic zoo featuring genetically engineered magical creatures

Or misfit superheroes whose sole job is basically playing fairy godparents to children with special abilities and like hooking them up in the superhero community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back