General Chat

Well, no, he basically ate the entire planet with everyone on it. xD

They weren't... because reasons. Otherwise they'd have this massive empire. XD I mean, autonomous space ships for mining and research missions, sure, but they'd be either scrapped by pirates, broken or still mindlessly doing whatever it is they were doing 13 years prior. If you're lucky, you might even catch an off world research and data storage station that might contain hints as to the research into Sentinels. But that'll be something for later on in the story, when we inevitably get spacey with it. : D 

Dank souls is best souls. 

Also @Petroshka, how are you waiting for me? Is acantha just waiting for me to do something or has your serpent primal also sent their brain message to Marx? Because you said "them" do idk if that means me as well, plus you tagged me. 

Dank souls is best souls. 

Also @Petroshka, how are you waiting for me? Is acantha just waiting for me to do something or has your serpent primal also sent their brain message to Marx? Because you said "them" do idk if that means me as well, plus you tagged me. 

i tagged you just cause you're kloudy 

4573.gif

Kk just gonna ignore ya and send Marx-senpai to sleep. <33

Hey guys, I wasn't able to reply because my family and I went on vacation to a place where there's no internet connection and only one cellphone company has service here, which in the end means I have no way to connect to the internet. Unless I bought one of these:20170209_142537.jpg

It works by installing a program, that works like a cellphone, which you can then charge to get internet on the Notebook where it is connected, in case you didn't know. The problem is, it doesn't have any files, it's basically empty, so I found myself without internet, enraged and with a waste of money on my hands. 

In the end, I'll  be able to post until the neighbor decides to secure his WiFi or leaves.

You gonna deflect my meteor attack with two lines? Seems fair >_>

I havent if you read the post :D  also it doesnt have to be a complete deflection, might take off a large chunk for something<3 also im on moblie so sorry for short post :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back