General Chat

This all looks sick so far man, good job! ; D

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we allowed to play as a Titan btw?

Oh, and can you explain the second sentinel ability pls? It seems kinda shit compared to the others. : /

How about they use the aether-based energy to interact with the crystal stuff in the universe? For example they can draw upon the power of the crystalline structures in stars or planets or the walls for a temporary boost in power, or even to gain permanent power but over a longer period of time? It's better than useless fake wings, no offence. : P

Hi there, everyone who's joined so far, I haven't been able to be too active here recently, but thanks a lot for showing interest. As soon as I see a couple more characters submitted, I'd be happy to start the RP. If you have any questions about character creation, I'll do my best to answer them, however in the next week or so I should be back and ready.

It is midnight where I am so...

giphy.gif

Also, going to post this in the other roleplay as well.

They're beast Immortals, (mostly mammals and birds) and they can temporarily "evolve" during battle, changing their bodies to adapt to the situation at hand. That's their main method of improving their abilities, similar to how Sentinels upgrade their armour

It's possible, but basically the more your body changes, the more effort it would require, and the stronger your character would have to be

Alright. So basically, they can evolve to change their fur into armor or give themselves multiple limbs and stuff?

Also, how do they communicate. Are they psychic or do they speak like other creatures?

Yeah they could grow a shell like an armadillo or something, so it should make sense as an adaptation. Also they should probably be psychic, they just speak straight from their soul

Alright, do you want to work on it here or in a PM? I'm fine with here as there aren't too many secrets to Shadow Energy, though if you want to hide some Dark Matter stuff then that is fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back