General Chat

Hey guys I'm going to have to take a hiatus from the roof for a bit. I've got a new job recently and not sure how much time I'm going to have 

*typed two paragraphs*

*page resets for no reason*

*gone*

17d080cb5f2bad417b2c0f7803ea8c185ae72137347051f6f8fad261393ed801.jpg

8tW1l7c.gifso i found the best gif

Last edited by a moderator:
nooww i dont know what to type so imma just wait for a few others first 

k guys, just made a new character that is accepted and ready. any suggestions on how he should be introduced into the RP?

k guys, just made a new character that is accepted and ready. any suggestions on how he should be introduced into the RP?

have him walk out from inside the ship or hes from another random ship thats damaged 

i like that second idea. ill have him traveling alone, then he'll join you guys when you bump into him

Well, he may be one from the Combustion brother's crew and decided to join to Jad as he saw the Jad's crew is powerful.

or maybe the only survivor from a shipwreck. it will give my character a more dramatic entrance and will have the existing players see him in a different way

by the way, i dont know what is really happening right now in the roleplay. could someone explain to me whats going on?

by the way, i dont know what is really happening right now in the roleplay. could someone explain to me whats going on?

nothing too important other than the others just had gotten through a fight 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back