Gender bending in RP's.

I think that Lotus  has pretty much taken EM's place, and is doing so with aplomb and great vigor.  And with a bit more style.

EM...I think the boy would probably do well with some sit down time with a good therapist, and possibly with a handful of prescription meds...

I think that Lotus  has pretty much taken EM's place, and is doing so with aplomb and great vigor.  And with a bit more style.
EM...I think the boy would probably do well with some sit down time with a good therapist, and possibly with a handful of prescription meds...
 Lotus is capable, when teased, of being a good sport and laughing with everyone else. EM? Not so much.

Ironic thing about EM? He wants to become a therapist.

Unfortunately, that would take more conniving on my part.  It may not be possible, sort of like curing the plague after tossing the decaying corpses of your enemies back in their cities. :roll:

Rain of Doom? Gaia's Rebuke? Something?
 [whimpers] Please?
I'd go with Total Annihilation personally...wipe the area cleanof the EM taint without that nasty acidic runoff

Please don't, it's too horrifying to even think of. It was the last weapon the Primordials were going to use against the Exalts before they were cast away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back