• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gender-bending [An idea I've never tried so I want to do it]

Little Tree

Perpetually Confused
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Edit: 10/14/2019
NOT LOOKING FOR PARTNERS UNLESS IT IS A FANDOM THAT IS BOLDED. THANK YOU!

Hello, I'm looking for a few partners to role-play with for these fandoms while incorporating this strange idea.

Heck. I may not even like this idea but I haven’t tried it, so... may as well. Here are the fandoms:

. Katekyo Hitman Reborn
. Hobbit/LOTR
. Merlin
. Thor
. The Gamer
. Harry Potter

Random, right? Well, I'm an odd person. Anyway, let me add a few preferences to let us see if we could well together.

. Semi-Lit to Lit
. OC's are totally allowed but I'm also down for trying to role-play all canon characters.
. I do double if that's your preference!
. I am honestly very shy but if you'd just occasionally like to chat, I do like talking once I'm over my awkwardness.
. Please don't control my character and I won't control yours.
. No explicit intimacy.
. I am willing to try all types of genres if they follow the rule above.

An absolute for this specific thread:

. I allow OC's, as previously stated above but I want at least one canon character gender-bent. Preferably a character that is focused on. Some ideas:

- Skull [KHR]​
- Tsunayoshi [KHR]​
- Kyouya [KHR]​
- Dino [KHR-- I mean seriously, it would be funny to see Reborn train clumsy Dino into an amazing Donna]​
- Bilbo [The Hobbit]​
- Merlin [BBC Merlin]​
- Loki [Thor]​
- Han Jee-Han [The Gamer]​
- Harry [Harry Potter]​
- Okay, yeah, we can literally do anyone. And did I just notice an overwhelming focus on male character mains in these fandoms? Yes, yes I did. Ahem, anyway. This was just a weird idea I was struck with and don't really expect anyone to want to try it out, but if you do, let me know.​
... Also, if you want to do that whole 'reincarnation-thingy-into-a-character-but-in-the-incorrect-gender-thingy' I've seen floating around... why the hell not? I'll try it. Heck, it seems chaotic and chaos is fun. I think the term is self-insert but what do I know?​

Advice:

. If I don't respond for a while, please do feel free to harass me, because I work and have lots of obligations.
. If I don't respond to that, please don't worry. I have health issues but I'll be back as soon as I can and will never permanently ghost on a role-play.
. If you don't respond for a week, I'll poke at you to make sure you're okay, but I'll never rush anyone to continue a role-play.
. I'm still pretty new to role-play, so you can guide this uninformed soul into maximizing the experience.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back