• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐”พ๐•–๐•š๐•ค๐•™๐•’๐•ค ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐••๐•ค | (๐’ป๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰)

Thrushwing

Manic potato
Disclaimer: Late night rambles and insomnia made me do this so... yeah.

ayuDCOj.gif

The Idea
Amaterasu,
O light, O shining one
Lay down your blessings on us mortals
and we will repay the golden life you bless us with

8fde7e5a0889e52a0e1b9843f18f2465.jpg

When the world was created, Amaterasu let her life giving rays shine upon the earth and from there life spawned. Humans began to populate the earth and her immortal brothers and sisters often gazed upon the mortal realm. However Amaterasu was not content just watching from the heavens... she wanted to steal a small sliver of humanity for herself, for they shall be her playthings. They shall be only the finest, beautiful and heavenly maidens, she thought, and I will bestow upon them a drop of sunlight in their blood. Moreover she decided she would win over her siblings and claim her seat as the primary deity by offering them a chance to see these beautiful mortals play and enchant them with lutes and dance. This plan was perfect and she requested the mortals offer her their best daughters for a good harvest. The women who became her sun lit servants were also blessed with immortality provided they do their duties. However there was a secret, Amaterasu's blood had the power to give immortality but at the price of one's freedom. For as soon as a flower became crushed, and/or the seeds of love began to blossom, the ray of heaven would become a ghoul and fall into the world of yomi. The girls who were sacrificed to Amaterasu had heard stories of her cruelty but their villages did not heed them, instead feeding them pretty words of how lucky the saplings were at being able to preserve their youth. A life of servitude, full of fear, without love, yet without pain.. is that life? You have (or had) been chosen for this role of serving Amaterasu. Perform well, for you are an exquisite doll and it would be unfortunate to have to shatter you.

Key Players(at least ones I know are what I'd want in so far)

Amaterasu

362a2dcff124b89851c53c6b3d99d4b0.jpg
Susanoo

ba9b97935d014ceeaf4716a8a276e77a.jpg
Tsukuyomi

106165.jpg

Shit I wanna get out there
Alright, yeah so that's the idea. Honestly I want this to be an rp but the aspect of organizing sounds really daunting. I would love to have a co-gm or something to help me out if I did do this. I'm way too in love with this idea and it's been taking up space in my head for the last 5 days so at least it's out there. I'd probably wanna keep a small tight group and have people play multiple characters.
Rules21+
- this is semi lit so around 1-2 paragraphs
- activity level: please try to at least post 2x a week; I lose momentum it's been too long
- Be respectful

Main RP Thread
CS Thread
Lore Thread
OOC Thread
(we'll use the OOC as needed to plot the story)​

Last edited:
Waitโ€ฆso what exact roles do you want? Just the gods?

Ooh! Iโ€™d be perhaps down! What exactly were you thinking of in terms of pairs?
So I was definitely thinking Susanoo being paired with one of the geishas; maybe Tsukuyomi (but that's more of a maybe). Also if this gets no traction idk it could just be a very detailed one x one rp? idk haha xD but I'm so happy for your interest.

So I was definitely thinking Susanoo being paired with one of the geishas; maybe Tsukuyomi (but that's more of a maybe). Also if this gets no traction idk it could just be a very detailed one x one rp? idk haha xD but I'm so happy for your interest.
Ooh!! Interesting! I mean I adore the faceclaims you chose (haha they all look pretty) and all the characters seem quite interesting so yeah! Very interested! Would love to play whatever characters are needed! And Iโ€™m down for either!

Ooh!! Interesting! I mean I adore the faceclaims you chose (haha they all look pretty) and all the characters seem quite interesting so yeah! Very interested! Would love to play whatever characters are needed! And Iโ€™m down for either!
Yeah if this doesn't get enough traction, i'll probably turn this into a committed 1x1 rp where both parties would play a wide variety of characters xD

Yeah if this doesn't get enough traction, i'll probably turn this into a committed 1x1 rp where both parties would play a wide variety of characters xD
Well it does sound like a fun time either way

Btw who would you be interested in playing? ^^
Hmโ€ฆ Iโ€™m not sure. Maybe one ore more of the geishas since they seem important as well as any needed gods. Likely if this ended up as a group rp, Iโ€™d be down to double as a god and geisha or more

This looks beguiling. I'm definitely willing to help make it a group rp.

Totally interested!! Letโ€™s get this group going.

Just a bit curious are any other Japanese deityโ€™s able to be played? If so- I would love to play Hachiman.

If we wanted to apply for one of the gods...how would we do it?

Also, would sword or bladed fan dancing (such as kenshibu) be allowed? I know only what I googled just now, but it looks like something a geisha could do? Especially with the time of immortality to learn.

Just a bit curious are any other Japanese deityโ€™s able to be played? If so- I would love to play Hachiman.
I'm a bit hesitant so if it was allowed we'd have to block out how it'd fit into the plot? ^^; for instance maybe hachiman is one of the favored deities by a geisha because of sword dancing (since he is the god of war)

If we wanted to apply for one of the gods...how would we do it?

Also, would sword or bladed fan dancing (such as kenshibu) be allowed? I know only what I googled just now, but it looks like something a geisha could do? Especially with the time of immortality to learn.
Yes that would be awesome! And I'll put up the form right now. The only thing I request is please don't change the face claim

Last edited:
I'm a bit hesitant so if it was allowed we'd have to block out how it'd fit into the plot? ^^; for instance maybe hachiman is one of the favored deities by a geisha because of sword dancing (since he is the god of war)
Correct me if Iโ€™m wrong, but Hachiman was a human beige he ascended into Godhood correct?

I know nothing about him, but it would be very cool if his secret to ascending could be incorporated into saving the Geishas (keep them from falling?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back