• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy geah, land of magic

Erigor woke up the smell of alcohol lingered in the air from where he fell asleep he drank the rest of his now warm scotch from the night before.

Forst woke up and sighed 'another day of annoyance....' she heard a growl from her side and saw lita. " wait.. why are you.." before she could finish she remembered what happened yesterday "ohh..." she got out of bed picked up lita and swam to thr room where myralie was sleeping. Once she got there she knocked on her door.

@LyraDark

Myralie heard a knock and woke up. She looked around. "... What?" she asked out loud as she was in the water. "Weird... How can I breathe and talk..." she trailled off and facepalmed as she remembered her encounter with Frost. "Who is there?" she asked.

@Evergreen98

Aiden gets out of bed and leaves his room and the Inn itself. He heads towards the plains.

" its me frost...can I come in??" She asked politely. Lita was growling playfully, she was a lottle hyper and excited to be underwater with frost after a long time. Frost petted her " calme down girl" lita just growle.

@LyraDark

Forst entered room and put down lita on the ground " did you sleep well??" She asked her. Lita was trying to swim but ended up tripping and spiraling in the water. Frost giggled a little at her and looked at myealie waiting for her answer.

@LyraDark

" yup" she said with a smile. She csught lita and stopped her from spiraling anymore. She laughed a little as lita growled and pouted. " looks like I have to teach you how to swim again..." she looked at myralie " would you like eat breakfast with me in my room?" She asked.

@LyraDark

Last edited by a moderator:
(you know...when I said take it slow I didn't mean you had to take it THIS slow XDD; anyways I'm skipping my turn. My character is in deep sleep.)

Aiden walked to the plains and wondered if he should leave his homeland but before he decided to do that he went to some ancient eleven ruins a little ways off from the town. Aiden always felt at peace there.

"That girl didn't know about the slow rain, she could be in trouble if she doesn't know about the other rains..." Said pbtenchi to himself

(I'm going to go take care of bills.../shot. Anyways my character is going to be a sleep for a bit...unless awoken.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back