• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy geah, land of magic

((Fine......)) Aiden sold his deer and headed towards the is Inn. It wasn't a big place but for Aiden all that matters is a place to sleep. He could feel many people staring at him. His skin wasn't like that of a normal Elf or Half-Elf. It was a Dark blue, the Armor he wore was different. As he walked towards the Innkeeper she felt uneasy being around him.

Myralie looked at the fox and smiled. "It seems like it" she said. "I have an idea... Why don't I learn how to play ocarina to you? You seem to like this instrument" she offered kindly, taking out another ocarina from her cloak.

@Evergreen98

Frost's face lit up " really? You'll teach me how to play??" She asked excitedly. She was very happy to make a new friend that can talk back to her. She smiled.

@LyraDark

Last edited by a moderator:
Erigor turned to face the entrance to the inn when he heard someone someone enter the inn he turned to face the man only to be left staring wondering what the hell he was he had dark blue skin. Erigor turned to the inn keeper who looked uneasy so he decided to ask. "So what the hell are you." Erigor said looking at the dark blue man resting his scythe over his shoulder.

@Archdemon

Aiden ignored the man and when he finished talking to the Innkeeper he got his room key and started heading there.

Frost squeaked and hugged mylarie " thank you!!" She let her go and giggled. She hasnt been this happy in a long time. She picked up lita and twirled " we found a new friend! " lita growled happily. Frost laughed

@LyraDark

"I don't like to be ignored." Erigor said pulling his hand up and a wall of wind appears in front of the blue man annoyed as he stood up only for the inn keeper to put her arm in front of him. "Don't." She calmly said.

@Archdemon

Aiden stopped and sighed. He looked at the Human and said "I think you can tell by my Ears of what I am!" Of course Aiden wasn't a normal elf but I don't thing the Human would know that.

"See was that so hard." Erigor said sitting down he wasn't a normal elf that's for a fact he has met an elf or two in his past but none that looked like that. So Erigor brought down the wind wall and turned back to face forward.

Myralie laughed. "You seem to be a rather lively person," she said with a smile. She then remembered herself in her younger days, running around while her mother was trying to teach her.

@Evergreen98

Frost giggled " I am jist happy to make a new friend.... I am usually very quiet though..." she let lita down and looked at myralie " plus we dont get many visitors around here.... just hunters..." she said the last part grimly

@LyraDark

"I understand" Myralie said, now remembering her first encounter with hunters. "Hunters are cruel persons..." she muttered, looking at the ground.

@Evergreen98

Frost nodded, she then heard some noises. " I heard some singing around her..." froat gasped. She took myralie'd hand. Grabbed lita and jumped intk the water. She put a bubble around myralie and lita to keep her dry. She then transformed into a mermaid. She peek out of the water and saw the 3 hunters pass by. ' we need to deal with them... before they capture someone....'

@LyraDark

Last edited by a moderator:
((*blinks*))

She looked up and saw what it was the male was talking about and gave a small nod, slightly relieved that it was only just rain. "I suppose so..." she said softly.

@pbtenchi

He took her by the hand and led her to an inn "two rooms please" he said placing a bag of gold on the counter.

Conner saw the strange man with a rather large wheat scythe talking with the elf. Wondering if he should get involved. Taking a coin out, he mutters to himself "Heads I do, tails I don't." and flipped it. Grabbing it out of the air and looking at what he got, he promptly frowned at the head that smiled at him and shoved it into his pocket. "I don't have to listen to you." he said talking to himself.

"U-um..." she watched carefully as he so generally payed for both of their rooms. "Thanks." she said softly and simply, rather happy and surprised a random stranger went out of his way to help her.

"What's the point in having two rooms you seem cozy enough to only have one two's just being plain greedy think of all the other people who will need a room." Erigor said smirking looking at the two.

Conner downed the rest of his drink and gave the innkeeper a nice tip. He could sleep outside in the rain again, it was certainly cheaper than a room. 'Actually...' he thought to himself as he yet again pulled out a coin. Flipping it, he grabs it out of the air, looks at it, and turns to the innkeeper. "One room, big enoug for me to fit in." he said before laying the extra coin down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back