• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy geah, land of magic

( I have no idea what it means.) pbtenchi knocked on his neighbours door. "You awake, I'm worried you didn't know about the slow rain"

Elaine didn't hear it but her little pet Uri did as it appeared from beneath Elaine's cape and ran over towards the door. Uri wasn't able to open in so it tilted it's head at the sound of the person behind the door.

"I guess she's still asleep, I'll leave a note". He took a piece of paper and a pen from our of his pocket and wrote " read carefully, their are several types of rain you have to be careful of here, the slow rain I hope you witnessed last night, however you haven seen the poison, laser or meteor rain, come see me later and I'll tell you more".

Uri by now, out of curiosity began to claw at the door. When that would not work, it decided to jump back over on the bed and bite at Elaine's nose- whom stubbornly groaned and tried to swat Uri away.

Aiden arrived at the eleven ruins. He went on top of a fallen pillar and pulled out a flute and began to play some beautiful elven music but the song itself and the way it sounds doesn't sound modern.

"Why not? It sounds funny!" Myralie said with a smile. "And it sounds like she doesn't want to learn to swim again" she said, laughing.

@Evergreen98

Last edited by a moderator:
Forst laughed as well. Lita kept pouting, frost petted her head. She then took myralie's hand and started swimming back to her room where her breakfast should be served by now.

@LyraDark

"So... Do you still want to learn how to play ocarina?" Myralie asked curiously. "And it's really a special experience for me to be talking in the water..."

@Evergreen98

Frost nodded excitedly " yes!" She then giggled a little " well i can give you more of that seaweed if you want" They arrived at her when the maids began to leave. They saw her and bowed then left. Frost entered the room with myralie.

@LyraDark

Frost smiled " thanks... " she went and sat on thr bed and handed her a plate full of food. " here..." lita was sitting on bed. And frost gave her a bowl full of food as well.

@LyraDark

Aiden puts his elven flute away and heads towards the Marshlands because he wants to explore and meet new people who won't enslave him. So he travels on the trees.

"Now what am I supposed to do now?" conner thought aout loud. He was back in the inn's common area, another drink inhis hand. People have been coming and going as if they actually had somewhere to be. Yes, he did want to relax before beading off again, but if he knew that it would be this bkring he would have kept walking.

pbtenchi sat at the table next to conner, "sorry, do you mind? the other tables are full" he said politely

"Now what am I supposed to do now?" conner thought out loud, making room for the man. He was back in the inn's common area, another drink inhis hand. People have been coming and going as if they actually had somewhere to be. Yes, he did want to relax before beading off again, but if he knew that it would be

"If it's drugs, I don't want any. But otherwise go ahead." Conner said after jumping slightly, not realizing he thought out loud.

"drugs? NO! im talking about the national dish that lets you pass through the 'air lock', the famous food air"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sure, I'll try it then. As long as you are paying." Conner said to the stranger. Must not be that great of a national dish if he never heard of it until now.

Conner was actually looking forward a little to these air foods. Wondered what one would taste like, let alone look like.

The bar tender nodded. A plate with two small spheres was put on the table, the floated slightly and span around. Pbtenchi picked one up and gently put it in his mouth and chewed.

Cautiously taking one of the spheres, Conner gave a very confused look first at the orb, then to the man next to him. Shrugging his shoulders, he takes a bite and is immediately surprised that his teeth didn't pass straight through it. When it touch his tongue, the flavor reminded him a bit of mint, but was more like tasting a spring or summer breeze, if that made any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back