• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangs of the East End - OOC (Closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Misty Gray

Pessimisty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Gangs of the East End
East End London, 1965

OOC Chat
scottish_pub_by_zardo-d30xw62-jpg.372580

IC Thread || Character Sheets || Chapter Summaries

Feel free to chat and plot relationships!

Last edited:
My character will be up shortly, did the bulk of it last night. Missing a few details that relate towards Enzymes character, but for the most part it’s complete

Awesome. I'm holding back on my Morgan gangster. I want to give you, Enzyme and Bella time to create yours first so I can see where he'll be most usefully placed. :)

ReverseTex ReverseTex Oliver is accepted! :D

No, I don't mind. I'm too lazy for coding and pretty CS generally doesn't work on my mobile anyway, so I just use the one I use because it keeps the sections tidy and doesn't take me much effort to put together. Haha!

[SIZE= 2] both of my characters are up ! i’ll finish them later today ♡[/SIZE]​

Whoever making Russell Siblings and such, I got my bb Evie open for ships and plotting. She the baby sis.

Whoever making Russell Siblings and such, I got my bb Evie open for ships and plotting. She the baby sis.
[SIZE= 2] i’m free to plot ! edie is going to be evie’s soon to be sister in law (if that make sense ?) since she’s engaged to abraham.[/SIZE]​

"Hurt my sister and I'll hurt you." - Will.
Evie: *waves to everyone* "I am Willie's translator: Please do not hurt my sister or you will be forced to see a very bad side of me. Thank you." *looks to Will* "You must work on your social skills older brother, you will scare off any boys who's fancy I may tickle."
[SIZE= 2] i’m free to plot ! edie is going to be evie’s soon to be sister in law (if that make sense ?) since she’s engaged to abraham.[/SIZE]​

OOO YES PLS. hehehe Evie is a sweet heart so I'm sure they will get along.

Ahaha same here guys Oliver is open for plotting! All I know is that him and Bellz Bellz ‘s character will be really close, but i’m still open for other ideas!

The first half of Will's history is written up and I'll finish him in the next couple of hours.

I'm also free to plot for Harvey. I've got his personality posted, but I'm just holding fire on his exact role within the gang for the moment.

Imogen is also open to friends, rivals and such. She can get you into places. ;)

Evie: *waves to everyone* "I am Willie's translator: Please do not hurt my sister or you will be forced to see a very bad side of me. Thank you." *looks to Will* "You must work on your social skills older brother, you will scare off any boys who's fancy I may tickle."

OOO YES PLS. hehehe Evie is a sweet heart so I'm sure they will get along.
[SIZE= 2] definitely since edie is also a year older than evie as well !
omg their names even rhyme and i find that adorable ?? [/SIZE]​

[SIZE= 2] definitely since edie is also a year older than evie as well !
omg their names even rhyme and i find that adorable ?? [/SIZE]​
Yay!!!! <3 and OMFG they do and I love it as well. They should be best friends really!

"That's not a bad thing, Evie."

[SIZE= 2] also i feel like alek might’ve had a few one night stands or ex partners as well so hmu !![/SIZE]​

Yay!!!! <3 and OMFG they do and I love it as well. They should be best friends really!
[SIZE= 2] yes !! edie would probably have some left over baked good since abraham doesn’t like sweet things apparently lol.[/SIZE]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back