• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Gangs of the East End - IC (Closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Oliver Morgan
Cy6IXINUAAARDQf.jpg
Interactions/Mentions:
Bellz Bellz
Misty Gray Misty Gray
Enzyme Enzyme

Oliver listened to Harvey’s answer half-heartedly, knowing he’d segway it into a flirt of some sort. And which he did. Scoffing, he took a sip of his scotch, then placing it gently back on the table. “Get a damn room already,” he grumbled. He wasn’t a flirty person like his sister or Harvey, and honestly hated the craft. And as much as he wanted to protect his sister, she was a grown woman, and he knew her to well to know she wouldn’t let Harvey have it tonight.

Feeling a coarse hand on his shoulder, he turned to see his fashionably late brother, Dexter. “You did have me going Dex’. But you’re here now, even though Will Russell beat you. Maybe I should go advise him?” He teased, the two brothers knowing he’d never do such act.

Turning to his sister, he continued the jab. “Allison, should I go work for Will Russell? He’s punctual, unlike someone here.” Dexter derserved the late jabs, seeing as being late was one of Oliver biggest pet peeves. But, he knew he could do nothing about it. Except never letting him live it down.

Liam Redwyne

33__81707_zoom.jpg
"Thank you." He smiled as his girlfriend gives remarks about his car. When his girlfriend questioned him about the family having a style. He would respond. "Yeah, especially the arrival of the limo. Too bad I haven't answered your brother's question because of the interruption." He smiled a bit, after that it went quiet as they proceed to the Alley Cat.

Interaction: Evelyn Russell ( Bellz Bellz )
Mentioned: Leon Redwyne ( Hokage Hokage )

They would arrive at the Alley Cat several minutes later, he would park the car near to the nightclub and then he turned off the engine. He would open the door and closed it, he would approach Evelyn's door and he opened it. He grabs her hand gently and after that he locked his car and they would enter the nightclub.

As they entered the nightclub, Liam would observe the surroundings inside the nightclub. The family was here already which it was no surprise to him and then again it was no surprise when he saw a bunch of Morgan-affiliated, especially the boss. He was well aware of the Morgan Gang because of his brother Leon who invited him to join the gang two years ago but Liam rejected it anyways. He would look at Evelyn and he would began to speak.

"Do you want some drink, love?" Liam would ask her politely.

William Russell

untitled-jpg.375007
Will walked to the table with Jacky, noticing Timmy seemed intent on staying behind and Evelyn hadn't yet joined them. It was right after they've left the bar that Dexter and Mallory arrived, but by that point Will was greeting some of their friends as they passed by. He'd been thinking about Imogen's little chat with them, able to see straight through the friction between her and his fiancee. He would always take Jacky's side if things ever did fall apart for the two friends. Rivalry was natural, but he wouldn't have his fiancee's feelings compromised.

"I'll be grand after a couple of drinks," Will answered his fiancee when she asked if he was good. He placed a gentle kiss on her lips. "Thank you for asking, love. You know what it's like by now. Difficult to enjoy yourself when you're the bad guy," he noted, mostly referring to Evelyn and Timmy. There were also choices he'd recently made that went against his conscience and it was too late now to stop it. He could hardly distract Francis to discuss such matters during her big night.

Interactions: NanLia NanLia
Mentions: Bellz Bellz Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Hanna Reyne
latest
Interacting: Liam Redwyne ( Rysesaka Rysesaka ) & Evelyn Russell ( Bellz Bellz )
Mentioned: Francis Boulevard ( Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess ) & Dexter Morgan ( Enzyme Enzyme )

Hanna would pay the driver and then she would exit the taxi and closed the door. She was looking at the nightclub's exterior, she was amazed as she was fond of neon lights. She would enter the nightclub. As she entered the club, an auction would began although she doesn't know what the auction means. She would observe her surroundings, she saw Francis Boulevard who was the owner of this nightclub and of course Dexter Morgan, his business rival when it comes to restaurant competitions. Then he saw a familiar face, it was Liam Redwyne, the boy who reserved for a table in the Reyne Bistro a week ago. She would also take a look the girl who was beside Liam, perhaps it's her girlfriend? She decided to approach them.

"Liam! You're here!" Hanna smiled as she extends her right arm to Liam to offer him a handshake. She did this because she already knew Liam but she was confused why he and his girl isn't in the Reyne Bistro, are they here for the fundraiser too?

"Well, it seems you both here are in the fundraiser too, perhaps?" She asked. She would shift her gaze towards the girl beside Liam.

"Hmm, I guess this is your girlfriend you are always talking about?" She said as she shift her gaze back to Liam, she would wait for the man's response.

Leon Redwyne

tom-hardy-legend.jpg

Leon would get out of the taxi and closes the door, he would take out his glasses off in order to be more charming. He would enter the Alley Cat afterwards. After entering the nightclub, he would observe his surroundings, he was late though since there is some sort of an auction although the auction have just recently begun, Leon wasn't even interested in those. He would see his own younger brother together with two girls. One beside him and one in front of him, conversing with each other but Leon looked at Hanna as her face was so familiar, it could be a restaurant owner that has a business rival against his boss Dexter Morgan, he thought. He decides not to interact with them so that he wouldn't be suspected by the Morgans. Either way, he would go to the Morgans.

"Good evening, my friends. I guess I'm late. What's happening?" Leon smirked a bit as he asked his colleagues, including to the boss.​

Interacting: Allison Morgan ( Bellz Bellz ), Dexter Morgan ( Enzyme Enzyme ), Oliver Morgan ( ReverseTex ReverseTex ), Harvey Woodwards ( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
Mentioned: Liam Redwyne ( Rysesaka Rysesaka ), Evelyn Russell ( Bellz Bellz ), Hanna Reyne ( San Andreas San Andreas )

Evan Russell

tumblr_inline_o47hup0rwE1sitho5_540.gif
Evan would notice his father's determined tone and he understood it since they're somehow late on the fundraiser event. When Edward asked his son about the whereabouts of his sister. He would shake his head as he dressed his green shirt and then he would put a suit, he was finally dressed. He would scratch his head as he sighs. He would look at his father as he began to speak.

"Maybe she is busy with her life as a law student. Anyways, dad, i'm ready. Let's get out of here, don't keep mom waiting." Evan would wink at his father as he gets out of the room. He would wait his parents in the living room.​

Interacting: Edward Russell ( Rysesaka Rysesaka )
Mentioned: Eleanor Russell ( nymphadora. nymphadora. )
Eliza Russell ( ReverseTex ReverseTex )​

Dexter Morgan

liam-neeson-20060930-165022.jpg Dexter opened his hand to receive the scotch from the bartender, keeping his other hand firmly on his brother's shoulder. "You love me too much to do so. Besides, being late makes you appreciate my presence more." He released the friendly grip off of his brother's shoulder and turned to the table. Instead of moving to hug Imogen, he decided to offer her a loving smile. He knew how much his public affection embarrassed her, deciding to keep it at bay. His eyes slid around the table. "Harvey," he said with a smile, raising his glass to respectfully acknowledge his existence.​

He heard the familiar voice behind him, causing him to look back over his shoulder. "Ah," he said with a chuckle, moving to shake Leon's hand. "Leon always beats me at being fashionably late." He offered the man a pat on the back as he made room for him, allowing him to mingle just like he would for anyone else in his family. His eyes caught one of the cameramen as he made his way around the tables. "Is everyone here?" He asked, looking around the table. He then raised his scotch, motioning for the cameraman to come take a family picture.

Misty Gray Misty Gray Bellz Bellz ReverseTex ReverseTex Hokage Hokage

Darius Romano
0b7b30d7b5cc9864f3c43d4068ddcb3a--sweet-sweet-baby.jpg Darius was happy to see his mother's smiling face, glad to see he hadn't disappointed her. She saw right through his bull as per usual. Darius looked to the ground with a smirk, shaking his head lightly. He looked up as she mentioned they were going out tonight. "I really love how you spring stuff on me like this last minute," he sarcastically said, as he pulled the wet jacket off of his shoulders. "I'll go see if I even have any formal clothes to wear." He stepped out of her room, letting out an exasperated sigh. He figured when he'd got home, he'd scarf down dinner and then go out to meet his friends. This really threw a wrench in his plans tonight.

Darius swung open the door to his room, causing a gust of wind to briefly shuffle his paper posters off the wall. He tossed his wet shirt onto his electric guitar stand and proceeded into his shower. As he made his way, he eyed the corded telephone on his nightstand, contemplating whether to make plans for after the event. Knowing his mom, she could mingle there all night. He shook his head lightly, stepping into the bathroom. He assumed this fundraiser would be a bunch of oldie's pretending to care about social issues by throwing their contents from their bottomless pits of money at collection jars. This would be a long night.

sprouhtt sprouhtt

Dorothy Morgan

17cf0b41c3697e7636adb27069ab8b49-jpg.374951
Dottie entered the club behind her family, but remaining near the entrance as she looked around the place in awe. She hadn't expected it to look so pretty. There were a lot of people in attendance; some familiar but the vast majority unfamiliar. She saw her parents and Imogen had headed straight to the bar without her before they went to sit at a table with the rest of the family and close employees. Not to worry, she was more likely to get served alcohol if the bar staff didn't see her with her parents. She would just have to time it right so neither Francis nor Margaret served her. Dottie was certain there was some poor sap who didn't have a clue. Failing that, she hoped her big sister Imogen would buy her a drink..

For now, Dottie eyed up the buffet as she hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. She knew from a recent experience at a rock festival not to drink on an empty stomach, even if she was technically too young to drink. She ate some random snacks and was just about to try to get herself an alcoholic drink when she realised the cameraman was making his way around the tables and it seemed like her dad wanted a family photo taking. Regardless of feeling unable to compete with the rest of the family in levels of importance or usefulness, she was not going to be left out of the picture. With that in mind, she quickly walked towards her family and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sorry. I'm here now, so that's everyone," she told her dad.

"Auntie Allison... Uncle Ollie... Lovely to see you," she happily greeted them, with a quick smile. She then noticed a familiar face from the cafe and grinned. "Ahhh. It's Mister Leon!" she said, giving him a thumbs up.

Interactions: Enzyme Enzyme Bellz Bellz ReverseTex ReverseTex Hokage Hokage

Evelyn Russell
tumblr_mgaa04og7A1rdxbllo1_500.png
with: Liam Rysesaka Rysesaka Hanna San Andreas San Andreas mentions:
Evelyn was amazed by the club they had just walked into but couldn't help but feel a bit overwhelmed by everything going on around them. She kept a tight grip on Liam's hand as they moved through the crowd of people. She could see her family who would of course always be familiar to her, but the others around them she simply didn't know. Her eyes continued to scan the events happening around her as she listened to someone talk about the women being auctioned off. Her attention went to Liam as he asked her if she wanted a drink. She thought a drink would calm her nerves so she nodded her head once. "That would be lovely."

A female voice called out Liam's name and Evelyn looked curiously to see who it was. Evelyn smiled softly as a blonde woman moved her way towards them, offering her hand to Liam in greeting. She figured that they knew each other and stay silent as she let them greet one another. When the woman looked her way, Evelyn's smile brightened visibly and held out her hand for the woman to shake. She had looked towards Liam but Evelyn was more of a "do it yourself" type gal. "Yes, hi, that's me, the girlfriend." She chuckled softly."I'm Evelyn. Evelyn Russell."

Allison Morgan
2a5d8ad5ea922273212f5f40fcc6051c--white-evening-dresses-white-gowns.jpg
with:Oliver ReverseTex ReverseTex ; Harvey/Imogen/Dottie Misty Gray Misty Gray ; Dex Enzyme Enzyme ;mentions: William Russell Misty Gray Misty Gray
Allison chuckled softly as her brother warned her about not getting him some girl for the evening. It was oh so tempting to place a bid on one of the lovely ladies for her dear brother, but she knew how he would respond to such things despite his lighthearted teasing. So she settled for letting the other's indulge in the bidding and enjoyed conversation with Imogen. The blonde waved her hand at her niece and shook her head softly, offering a small scoff as her niece suggested that men flocked to her. She did notice the brief glance Imogen made Harvey's way and Allison felt her cheeks warm slightly. "Thank you darling." She stated simply to her niece before her attention was turned to a conversation between Oliver and Harvey.

She raised her eyebrows in amusement at the pair and sat back a bit so they could see each other head on without having to look behind her. Harvey's explanation between buying women things and actually buying women made Allison feel a bit comforted. She wasn't sure how she would feel about having relations with a man who actually bought women. Good god it wasn't the 40s, sure it was a man's world, but women were certainly making advances. A small smile formed on her lips as Harvey winked her way. Imogen voiced her plans to possibly by one women for freeing purposes and Allison chuckled and smiled a bit wider, clearly she was proud. Harvey was quick to interject that not all men were the same. Both made a compelling argument.
"Unfortunately, given the type of event...it is assumed that at least one of the men who buys one of these women will be a total pig." Allison chimed in, always thinking about the bigger picture. "And men aren't all the same Harvey, but it is true that men have one thing on the brain more often than not...and I can assure you its not whether or not the woman is a good cook. Francis would be out of business if this fact weren't true." Psychology always fascinated Alli, she often missed her research and work at the University; but that was a life long forgotten. Ollie was stiff and tense beside her and once more, she placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "All in good fun Ollie." She murmured to him, reminding him that although Harvey and her flirted, nothing would happen.

Her thoughts wandered to the desire of something happening between them when Dexter arrived. Allison smiled softly as he kissed her cheek. Some banter was exchanged between Ollie and Dex before Allison was included. Working for William Russell? Now that would be interesting. She chuckled softly and shook her head, Dex answering before she could. "We do love you too much. But maybe shoot for fashionably late, I think I need to help you dress for the next event." Allison teased her oldest brother's style sense. The table was in full swing by now with everyone arriving and Allison felt overwhelmed for a moment or two.

Grabbing her glass, she drank what was left of the watered down contents before Dottie greeted her and Ollie and Leon made himself known. "Hello Little Love, so lovely to see you too!" Allison spoke to her niece before turning to glance Harvey's way again. The blonde couldn't ignore the signals but she wasn't sure if she was ready or prepared to act on them. Sending another smile his way, her eyes wondered back towards where her brother motioned for a cameraman to take a picture of them all.​

Interactions: Enzyme Enzyme
Mentioned: N/A

demi_rose_mawby_instagram_lastnight_122115_ftO9DJzO.sized.jpg
Alena heard his comment and before she couldn't hear his footsteps she spoke loud enough for him to hear, "I am supposed to spring stuff on you last minute, I am your mother." Yes, yes she just pulled that 'I am your mother,' card on Darius. Alena let out a soft laugh when she had said that and thus began looking through her closet for something to wear. All her dresses were slim and form fitting on her which she liked. Half of her dresses before she moved to London, were Italian made and the rest of her dresses she had designed with her mother before her passing. Alena still wished that her mother was with her, instead of her being alone. Sometimes it was scary trying to raise a child on your own, and when you have no help that is when you need to start helping yourself to try and make it to the top which is what Alena did. "Ah ha! Found you," she said as she pulled out one of her black leather-like material out. Alena walked around when she was done slipping it on and she looked for a pair of heels to top it off. Nobody was better at walking in heels than her, and the women around here knew it. Alena looked at the clock and saw that they were going to be late, she took a page in her chequebook and a pen with her and put it in a small black clutch bag and went down the hall.

Alena knocked on Darius's door to see if he was ready and okay. She hesitated on turning the doorknob to go in, he needed his space, right? She thought. Alena eventually did open the door, instead, she knocked once more, "Hey Dare, we are going to be late. I will be downstairs waiting for you," Alena informed him as she made her way down the hall and then down the stairs. Alena quickly went into the kitchen to clean up, I am telling you it is the mom in her. If she sees a speck of dust she cleans it. Alena didn't want to be late to the fundraiser, so she waited for Darius to come downstairs. Alena dialled on the telephone that was on the wall for a cab and the operator told her that there would be one coming in about five minutes. Alena hung up. Alena liked going to the fundraisers and all, but what she loved doing was going down to the orphanage or even the hospital where the children were sick and she would read to them or even bring them baked goods. Alena used to do this before she had Darius and she used to go when Darius was about four years old. Of course, he couldn't go into the room where the kids were sick but she did bring him down to the orphanage whenever she would go read there.

Harvey Woodward

gtr-jpg.374905
Harvey looked to Oliver as he told him to get a room and gave off a faint smirk before knocking back the rest of his scotch. Despite how much he liked the Morgans, he could see tonight wasn't going to be his usual kind of night out. The atmosphere was somewhat stifled for his tastes. Harvey listened to Allison's take on the minor debate regard men being pigs. "I can't disagree with you that some men really are pigs, Allison." Those were the ones who he would gladly hand a beating to. She then mentioned men having one thing on their brain and he fought the urge to grin at the comment, so simply nodded his head. "Then it really is a sad state of affairs that ladies must still have to feel this way in this day and age." he remarked.

The table was starting to become a little more crowded and from his position he couldn't see much else of what was going on in the club. He was always more comfortable observing people from a distance. Looking for weak spots, alliances and those sly little details that he'd so often caught sight of. When Dexter arrived, he returned his greeting, along with a nod and a friendly smile. He then spotted the ever-energetic Dottie and smiled to her. "You behave yourself tonight, Dottie," he playfully told her.

Soon enough, Harvey was aware he needed a refill of his drink. "Excuse me," he said to anyone in earshot, slipping out of his seat and away from the Morgans table. Before going to the bar, he would head outside to smoke a cigar and take his sweet time about it.

Interactions: Bellz Bellz ReverseTex ReverseTex

Oliver Morgan
Cy6IXINUAAARDQf.jpg
Interactions/Mentions:
Bellz Bellz
Misty Gray Misty Gray
Enzyme Enzyme

Oliver sipped his scotch lightly as the table began in debate over equality, amused by the arguments going around. Harvey made good points, but Allison’s were backed with her degree in psychology. So overall, her argument was preferred. Turning up to his brother, he smirked. “Of course, i’m practically swooning over you right now...”

As much as he hated the public eye, Dexter reigning the cameramen over was a wise move. If the public saw the Morgan’s as a honorable and generous family, it would give them the public backing. William Russell made no attempt at this task, which would hurt him in the long run. Feeling his sisters hand tap him gently, bringing him from his thoughts once again tonight. “Of course, apologies Alli was thinking about work.” Watching as Harvey stood to refill his drink, he flagged the man down to refill his as well. After all, he was a cripple. Nodding as he turned away, he focused back at the table.

Dexter was now preparing for the picture, something he lacked excitement about. Turning to Allison, he smiled as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder for the picture. “Maybe give your boyfriend bunny ears? You’ll be his playboy girl soon enough.” Turning towards the camera after his jab, he couldn’t help but chuckle to himself.

b1f6e1ce5c540c3c464ba3885c3857752e6ee5b2808d68655e6f8454903bd6a9_1.jpg

Francis would grab a glass of passing champagne and down it before the servant could walk away, grabbing another glass. Seeing all the Morgan's and Russell's and important people under one roof was nerve wrecking. The air felt tense and while she knew nothing bad was going to happen, she couldn't help but feel that way. She wasn't sure who to converse with at the moment, so she kind of lingered. Until, of course, her eyes met Stephen's again. It was strange how she could always spot him out in the crowd. Perhaps because he looked so rigid sitting at a table of people he didn't know. She felt bad leaving him out there like that so with a smile, she grabbed a waiter and instructed him to relay a message. Since he was a mechanic, she would make use of it. The waiter would approach the men and excuse himself, speaking to Stephen. "Ms. Francis would like to express her apologies, but she needs your help backstage. A mechanism of some sort doesn't seem to be working." It was a far-fetched lie, but she needed to get him backstage with her some way some how, right? While out of sight from the world, she would stand with her glass in her hand waiting. She was still slowly dying and making her glass last longer than the first was proving to be quite the challenge.
Mentions Stephen ( NanLia NanLia )

ZLGxKiH.jpg

Jacky smiled pleasantly as Imogen made her appearance; she knew it was petty, her dislike of the young woman and her success, but she couldn't help herself. She knew well enough the end of her days in the spotlight were coming and really it wasn't the fault of Imogen herself - any girl that was gathering fame as fast as she would have bothered Jacky. She watched as the young actress wandered off, eyes trailing after her, her smile fading. She tisked quietly to her fiance. "Now now, you're not the bad guy," She turned her attention towards Timmy at the bar. "They'll understand one day, when they have responsibilities like you do. Their just young and having fun." She leaned in and planted a kiss at Will's ear, speaking softly. "And maybe tonight you and I should act young and have fun?" Distancing herself slightly she gave her love a playful wink.
With: William Misty Gray Misty Gray
Mention: Imogen

gaw0eQS.jpg

Maggie laughed quietly as Timmy suggested the women up for bidding were easy; she knew they were anything but that but she played along. "Uh-huh, I'm sure that's it and not that you've probably already slept with half of them, right?" She teased, turning to smile at Desmond as he came to the bar. The smile faded slightly as he addressed her as Miss, immediatley noting that something was bugging Des but she couldn't begin to believe it could be the fact that she was speaking to Timmy. "Right up, sir." She replied, heading to retrieve a highball glass and fill it with ice. She set it on a napkin infront of Desmond smirking to Timothy. "Oh him? No, not his style: he's far to stoic, brooding type to bid on a lady for a date." She teased as she poured the shot of gin and added the tonic water. "Your choice tonight, Des: slice of lime or lemon? Frankie went all out tonight, the world is your oyster."
With: Desmond Safton Safton and Timothy Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

7Q9fzZo.jpg

Stephen hadn't lost sight of Francis after she had taken the stage but it had taken him some practice not to be staring at the woman. He crowd watched, idly keeping an eye on her and his sister; not to mention any other woman under Francis' employ at the moment. He couldn't help himself, he was far too aware it was likely beyond the boundaries of necessity but he knew what men were capable of and while he wanted to give the benefit of the doubt... He'd seen enough darkness in those he knew and considered friends to try and trust a stranger any time soon. He frowned slightly as a waiter approached, a moment of dread passing through him thinking he was some out at fault for a 'faux pas' as Francis' often chided him for but when he went on to say she needed his assisting with something mechanical he knew better.

"Well then, thank you." He said to the waiter, rising from his chair and setting his napkin aside. "If you'll excuse me, best not to keep her waiting." He gave his table mates a quick nod before winding through the crowds towards Francis, as he approached he smiled. "I hear you're in need of my skills?"
With: Francis Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Desmond Forbes

rsz_1richard-armitage-hannibal.jpg
Desmond turned to regard the Russell brother, shaking his head. "Not particularly, no," he answered before Margaret spoke up about his reasons for not taking part. Des rolled his eyes, but couldn't stop the smile from appearing on his face at the woman's good-natured ribbing. It was common for the two to have go at each other like this, always in good fun. He raised an eyebrow at Margaret's offer in faux consideration before answering. "Lemon. Very generous of you, Mags," he teased.

After Des received the drink from her, he raised it toward her and Timothy alike. "Cheers," he murmured before taking a sip, savoring the flavor -- mixed to perfection, as always. Desmond set the glass back down on the napkin lightly, one finger idly running along the edge of the lemon slice placed along the rim. "I hope Frankie isn't working you too hard? I know this isn't exactly your normal gig."

Interactions: Margaret ( NanLia NanLia )
Timothy ( Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess )

49335_xtw7rhOy.jpg

Timothy rubbed his hand across his face when she called him out. He actually hadn't slept with any of Francis' girls but for the moment he wouldn't correct her. Instead, he just gave her a light chuckle. He gave her one of those sure looks before turning back to Desmond. So, he wasn't into it either. It wasn't that Timothy wasn't into the auction, in fact it was a nice little idea. Give the girls a chance to be wined and dined by a rich man and give nerdy rich men a chance to take out a nice lady. Who knows, maybe these girls will get out of the life like the others. He feigned offense at her words and put his hand over his heart. "Is that what you think about me? That I just sleep with anyone?" He asked with a cheeky little smile on his lips. There was no way he could deny that he sometimes did considering his little adventure with the redhead the night before. Except, she didn't know about the little red head and he sure wasn't about to bring her up. He would listen to Desmond speak before adding in his comment. "Oh, that's right. You're Frankie's right hand man now right? How is it so far? I heard she can be both a joy and a nightmare to work with."

Even though she knew he was coming, his presence still surprised her. Her glass nearly fell onto the floor and she caught it before it could shatter. Thankfully it was empty for if it wasn't and had spilled on her dress, she'd be pissed. She set the glass down on a nearby trunk to rid herself of the thing before smiling at him. Her heart started racing and her stomach was in knots, finally seeing him and being near him after all those months. Without much hesitation, she hugged him. "Yes, your skills to calm my nerves. I'm freaking out here." Stephen was also one of the only people she could be honest around, the other being Margaret. She then pulled away. "I have a place full of Russell's and Morgan's and for whatever reason, things have been tense." Of course Francis knew part of the reason was possibly drugs, but she wouldn't tell him that she was involved in that. "I'm losing my mind."
Mentioned- Margaret ( NanLia NanLia ) Desmond ( Safton Safton ) Stephen ( NanLia NanLia )

Dexter Morgan
12701-16698.gif Dexter lightly rested both of his hands on the backs of his siblings as he held a charming smile. The bright light, emitted from the large flash bowl on the camera, temporarily scorched the family in a blinding white. CLICK. The cameraman nodded with a smile, confirming it was a great photo. Dexter removed his hands from them and produced a cigarette from his jacket pocket. He placed it between his lips while he excused himself from the table. He gently put his arm around Oliver and pulled him aside. He continued to smile and exchange hellos with guests as he moved to a more separate and secluded table.

Dexter placed the glass of scotch on the pristine table cloth. Sitting down in a chair, he kept his smile, proving it was sincere. "You doing alright?" He asked his brother, as he took a sip from the glass. "I know i've been buying up a lot of property lately. I hope i'm not stressing you out," Dexter said, genuinely, as he smacked the alcohol off of his lips. He leaned back in his chair and directed his eyes to the chandelier above the tables. "Truth is, I want to expand. The restaurant and the clubs are doing fine, but I want to move our oil company into the heart of London. If it's too much stress for you, then forget it. I just thought we should have our biggest accomplishment in the center of a large, globally recognized city."

ReverseTex ReverseTex Bellz Bellz Misty Gray Misty Gray

Allison Morgan
with: Harvey Misty Gray Misty Gray mentions: Oliver ReverseTex ReverseTex Dexter Enzyme Enzyme
Allison watched as Harvey excused himself from the madness that was the Morgan table and after Ollie requested another drink from him, her brother turned to her. Rolling her eyes at his words, she nudged Ollie's arm playfully. "He's not my boyfriend Ollie, and please its all in good fun, like I always tell you." Though she couldn't help the bubbling giggle that escaped her lips, truly enjoying her brothers humor. Allison looked towards the camera and settled for a rather dignified face instead of a smile, the flash was blindly and quickly after it was over she found herself blinking multiple times as her eyes watered.

Dexter requested Ollie's audience and Allie watched them go before humming to herself. Everyone was engaged in conversation as Allison sat deep in thought about what she was about to do. Harvey had escaped for a moment to get refills, but if she knew he like she did, he would be outside having a smoke. Allison smiled to her relatives around her before excusing herself, bring her glass with her for a refill. The blonde sauntered over to the bar where she was topped off on her drink before heading towards the outside. He wasn't too hard to find, her heels clicked against the concrete, signaling her arrival.

"We Morgans can be a bit overwhelming hmm?" She asked and gave a low chuckle before bringing her glass to her lips and tipping it back. She stared out towards the street, just taking everything in for a moment before she spoke again. "I'm sorry for my brother's...lack of understanding of the game we play. I promise I won't let him spoil our fun."

Oliver Morgan
Cy6IXINUAAARDQf.jpg
Interactions/Mentions:
Bellz Bellz
Misty Gray Misty Gray
Enzyme Enzyme

Oliver decided to keep his usual straight face, quite chilling with his icy eyes. He knew Allison wouldn’t overly smile, the two being the pillars that supported their excited brother. And with a CLICK, and flash, he was relieved of his picture duty. Turning to see Harvey, he took his glass with a nod.

Feeling another hand on his shoulder, a familiar action tonight, he turned to see Dexter looking down at him. Knowing the look he was given all to well, he slowly stood up. Limping behind his brother through the crowds, smiling and nodding to the same folks Dexter was, the two arrived at a much more private table.

Setting his cane in his lap, thankful that his brother picked a place with seating, he followed by placing his scotch down. Adjusting his glasses, he carefully listened to his brothers requests. It would be duable, but with the amount of work he already had it only made his headache grow... Possibly he’d hand off some of it to Allison? “You are the ideaman brother, and i’m the executor. You pick the venue, I find the cash. Always has and always will be that way... I’m fine yes... But your request is duable to a fault.” Taking a sip of his scotch, he sighed. “If i’m to handle the transition into London, Allison will have to pick up some more responsibility than just nightclubs. I can’t manage your buisness, fuck with politicians, and come to these events all at the same time... My suggestion is this. Let Allison take a few lessons from Harvey about law so she can the politicians ways a bit better, then once she’s ready send her to handle the Mayor and such. It’ll give me the time to handle your affairs, and speak with any unhelpful folk that need convincing.”

Mallory Morgan
jennifer-aniston-golden-globes-2010-07.jpg
Mallory smiled when Imogen complimented her "why thank you and you look as radiant as ever" she said with a smile as she took in the girls appearance, Imogen always looked so well made andher beautiful, Mallory supposed she would have to when in the public eye but nevertheless the dedication to look as elegant as she always did impressed the older woman. When Imogen mentioned the play and Oliver twist a genuine smile played on her gentle features "I can't wait to watch you bring Nancy to live again, I shall be sitting in the front row for every show" Mallory told her.
Mallory attention was pulled away from Imogen when Damian entered the room, she watched as his walked into the kitchen before returning back into the room "thank you dear" she smiled at his compliment. Mallory watched as the two conversed before Imogen directed a question at her. Mallory's eyes darted to the clock on the wall and she shrugged "havn't a clue but if doesnt hurry up we'll leave without him" she admitted.

Once they entered the venue, Mallory put on her charming smile as she walked side by side with her husband. While Mallory didn't have an elegant or flashy upbringing, she had become comfortable with the status that she now had and was able to put on elegance with ease as though it came to natural to her. She smiled as her husband spotted his siblings and laughed at his comment "go be the hero" she teased lightly "I'll meet you at the table love" she added before walking off towards the bar, once there she ordered a glass of wine, once the glass was in her hand, Mallory made her way over towards the Morgan table where it seemed the family were already present. "My you all scrub up well" she teased in greeting before taking a seat beside her husband just in time for thea picture to be taken. She watched as Dexter walked off with Oliver, shortly followed by Allison. She turned her attention back to the table before taking a sip of her wine

(Not actually sure who's at the table haha)

ReverseTex ReverseTex Misty Gray Misty Gray Enzyme Enzyme Bellz Bellz Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Harvey Woodward

gtr-jpg.374905
Harvey was standing out by the main entrance, casually smoking a cigar as he greeted some of the familiar faces as people passed him by. The place was probably the busiest he'd seen it before, so a little fresh air was good. He heard the sound of heels approaching but thought nothing of the sound until Allison came into view and addressed him. He sent her a charming smile as she made her comment about the Morgans.

"No need to apologise, Allison. I know your brother by now and how serious he can be," he told her. It made business run smoothly and they worked together effectively with the relationship they had. However, out socialising and in clubs, Oliver and Harvey were very different men. "As for Imogen, we all know how outspoken she can be. Only she would start a serious discussion about feminism during a party," he said, lightly chuckling.

"Well, as long as you're not going to let it spoil our fun, then play our game we shall." He took another drag over his cigar before moving it away from his mouth and sending her a devilish smile.

Interaction: Bellz Bellz
Mention: ReverseTex ReverseTex

Dorothy Morgan

17cf0b41c3697e7636adb27069ab8b49-jpg.374951
Dottie had smiled brightly during the photograph, unlike her sister who took on her usual sultry expression. The half-sisters were so different, yet Dottie still found herself looking up to and envying Imogen. Once the photographer was finished, Dexter and Oliver went off, as did Harvey and Allison. Dottie asked Imogen to get her a drink from the bar, but the older sister refused. However, Imogen did get up from the table to go work the room for a time, making it clear to Dottie that the barely touched cocktail of hers was fair game. The youngest Morgan casually reached out and retrieved Imogen's purposely abandoned cocktail, wasting no time in taking a drink from it.

Though she remained close to her family's table, Dottie stood up and observed those around the club. This wasn't as fun as the parties she usually attended with her friends. She figured it was because most of the people present were too old to be fun. No doubt they were discussing politics. Business talk she could handle, if only her family would involve her in it in the first place. For now, she was happy with her drink and would keep her eyes open for anyone remotely on her wavelength.

Last edited:
gaw0eQS.jpg

Maggie grinned as Timothy suggested she was wrong about his persona, "Maybe I am wrong," She said idly, wiping at the bar with a dry cloth, collecting stray droplets of water and alcohol, though she met Tim's eyes directly as she spoke. "but I've been doing this for long enough, I think I can pretty much tell the type of person you are just on the few minutes we've been talking." She gave him a quick wink. "Don't get me wrong, your business is your business, you do as you want." She leaned in slightly. "But there are simple rules in life and one of those is: don't lie to the one serving your booze."

She laughed, looking to Des as she inquired about her night, soon followed by Tim asking if Franking was a nightmare. "Not so bad, actually. Glad it'll be over tonight and we can get back to the normal day, it's been tough, I think more on Frankie than anyone else." She gave a slight shrug. "Can't say I'd agree with calling her a nightmare but some would if they don't understand just how damn hard she's worked for this. If I committed. this much time to an event like this you'd be damned right if you think I'd make sure ever bit of it was perfection.
With: Desmond Safton Safton Timothy Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess
Mention: Francis

T1UFOot.jpg

Steve smiled as Frankie leaned in on him, wrapping her arms around him for a hug. He couldn't help but slip his arms around her and hug her back, she felt small in his arms but exactly like she was meant to be there, that she fit him perfectly. He smiled and shook his head, a laugh at his lips as she mentioned loosing her mind. "I couldn't imagine why on earth you'd be this stressed," He said sarcastically. Everyone who was anyone in town knew the Russell's and the Morgans were due for a row any time now; he just hoped they could suppress their instincts long enough to leave Frankie and her event out of it all.

He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Well insane or not I'll be here for you babe, anything you need you let me know, right?" He knew there wasn't likely anything she would ask of him, right now, but he wanted to put the offer out there. They were still very new at all of this, still learning about one another but he knew he was hopelessly devoted to the woman.
With: Francis Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Desmond Forbes

rsz_1richard-armitage-hannibal.jpg
Desmond smirked at Timothy over the rim of his glass, hearing the man tease Margaret. Though a part of him squirmed uncomfortably at the situation playing out in front of him, it was admittedly a pleasure to see Mags get some of the same flak she often gave him when he came to visit. Taking a sip from the gin and setting it down, Maggie's reply elicited a low chuckle from him. The "threat" to Timothy was totally idle he knew; Margaret didn't have a violent streak to speak of. It was one of the things Des enjoyed about her company; she provided a stark contrast to the nature of his work and associates.

As Margaret defended her employer's occasionally unforgiving professional demeanor her respect for the woman was plain to see. Des was pleased; not many bosses inspired the same kind of reaction in their workers and Maggie deserved the best. "Yeah, and I'm sure you'd be quite the holy terror to work for," Des drawled teasingly, rotating the cool glass against the table idly. "But it would go off without a hitch, that much there's no doubting."

Interactions: Margaret ( NanLia NanLia )
Timothy ( Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess )

Last edited:
Allison Morgan
with: Harvey Misty Gray Misty Gray mentions: Oliver ReverseTex ReverseTex Dexter Enzyme Enzyme
Allison couldn't deny what Harvey's smiles did to her. Her cheeks warmed slightly as he looked her way and she slowly nodded at his words. It was true, Harvey knew Oliver just as well as she had. Well perhaps maybe not completely like she did, but he knew how he could be about things. Allison internally rolled her eyes fondly at the thought of Ollie before Harvey's words caught her attention once more. Her icy blue eyes widened slightly, pleased that Harvey was going to continue the game they had going regardless of what her brother or perhaps anyone else might think.

Allison chuckled at the devilish smile on his face. "Oh how cute, you think you can win." She teased him softly, cooing to him as if he were a child before stepping closer and plucking the cigar out of his hand. "I hope you don't mind..." Taking a long drag, she kept eye contact with Harvey, a simple perfect blonde eyebrow raised as if challenging him to take it away from her. After a moment, she pulled the cigar from her lips and examined it, looking hard to read to anyone watching before handing him the cigar. "Thanks for sharing Harvey old boy."

Allison looked back out at the street her mind wandering back to her brothers. "Wonder what the boys are talking about. Dex pulled Ollie off to the side...looked mighty important." Allison really only controlled the nightclubs at this point, despite her skills, her brother saw it would be best to keep her out of the loop in a way. Ollie saw her potential and supported her, she just hoped he would be able to break through to Dexter. Allison glanced Harvey's way again, wondering if he would have any information about what they were talking about though she was almost positive that he did, being under Ollie's wing and all.

Last edited:
Harvey Woodward

gtr-jpg.374905
Harvey couldn't help but grin when Allison appeared amused by his words and teased him about thinking he could win. "Win or lose, the journey of the game-play is at least as enjoyable as always," he assured her. He raised a cocky eyebrow as she took the cigar out of his hand. He watched her take a long drag and he too maintained eye-contact, flashing a crooked smile as she was clearly wanting to see if he dared to take the cigar back from her. He wasn't precious over one cigar when he had more of them. Regardless, he took the cigar back when she handed it to him. "I'm always happy to share my things, Allison. My cigars, my drinks, my bed..." he trailed off, but playfully winked and displayed an expression that showed he was laying it on thick out of humour. In a way, mocking his own supposed reputation.

Things then turned back to business, a surprisingly less risky topic where the Morgans were concerned. "I couldn't possibly begin to guess what your brothers are talking about. Obviously I know some things, but where Dexter is concerned, he hasn't told me anything and Oliver hasn't yet made me aware of new developments. I am but a mere lackey," he underplayed his role. He might not know the details of the men's current discussion, but he generally knew far more about the business than a simple employee would know. He was the one who had to draw up the contracts, after all. If more businesses were being discussed, he expected he would be informed and more contracts would be thrown his way. It wasn't just the Morgan businesses he knew of either. Agreements the Russells held, both with the Morgans and the general public, meant he had some insight into Will's empire too.

"Are you satisfied with your position in the family or would you prefer to be doing more too?" he curiously asked Allison. There were at least two excellent examples of successful businesswomen at the fundraiser tonight. One being Francis and the other - his favourite - was Allison herself. So why shouldn't she be given more to oversee?

Interaction: Bellz Bellz
Mentions: ReverseTex ReverseTex Enzyme Enzyme Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

49335_xtw7rhOy.jpg

Timothy couldn't help but give out a small laugh at her comment. "Well if you can't lie to them, are you allowed to flirt with them? Because if not, I may need to leave immediately." He just couldn't help himself, giving her another cheeky smile. Perhaps it was the fact that he was currently high that made him so bold but he was being just that; bold. Any other time he would have shyed away from being so upfront or at least being a bit more sneakier. "Yeah yeah, I agree. Trust me, I know part of her backstory and how hard she's worked to get here. And hard work it surely has been." He told them, downing the little sip he had left in his cup. He would then take a quick glance behind him and notice his sister walking in with Liam. That's right, he had some investigating to do that his brother hadn't finished. Choosing this intermission period to do it, he tapped the counter. "I've gotta go harass Evie's boyfriend." He turned to Desmond and nodded his head. "Nice talking with you." When he turned to Margaret, he gave her a wink. "Always a pleasure with you, Mags." And went off in the direction of his sister.

When he finally made his way over, he stood between the couple and put his arms around their shoulders. "Hello, lovebirds. How are we?" It wasn't until he looked up that he noticed he was interrupting an interaction between them and someone else. He hadn't really had the pleasure of meeting her so he gave a smile. "Sorry for the interruption. I'm Timothy Russell, squirts older brother. And you are?"

"You don't know how relieved I am that you did decide to show up. I know it must have been hard." She knew that this wasn't all particularly his scene, being in a place full of stuck up rich people, but the fact that he did it all for her made it all better. His words of reassurance weren't needed, as his actions were so far constant in everything he did. She hadn't come up with a proper thank you for it all just yet, but it was long over-due. "And thank you. For everything. I know I've been negligent lately and I promise to make up for it..." She took a small pause, looking out towards main floor where there was an ocean of people. "After tonight of course."

Turning her head back to him, there was a sudden look of concern. "Also, I'm sorry about the seat placement. I didn't exactly know who you associated with and I forgot to ask." They were still in early stages of their relationship, she having yet to meet any of his friends. Everyone knew by now the people Francis associated with, but she didn't know any of the people Stephen associated with. It could be partly the fact that they hadn't exactly gone public about seeing each-other. Either way, she felt compelled to apologize and make a mental note that she had a lot of making up to do.
Interactions- Margaret ( NanLia NanLia ) Stephen ( NanLia NanLia ) Desmond ( Safton Safton ) Evelyn ( Bellz Bellz ) Hanna ( San Andreas San Andreas ) Liam ( Rysesaka Rysesaka )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back