• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Gangs of New Model City

I already said it out on the other HP, but I like to speak it out now here.

Is this going to be a Nation building or... I don't remember all the tags. At any case, I told you I want to be in.... through whatever means are necessary... *Thrash knuckles*

I already said it out on the other HP, but I like to speak it out now here.

Is this going to be a Nation building or... I don't remember all the tags. At any case, I told you I want to be in.... through whatever means are necessary... *Thrash knuckles*

Alright. Well, we need a Capo and a Don but I won't force anyone into roles they don't want so if you wanna crack skulls you can be our second Soldier. 

Oh, and this will be in Realistic/Modern. 

Tag me as capo or don, whatever needs a man to take charge. Both have power and lead people, at least what i read so far. Capo sounds more "capo!" espanish-english references... anyway! 

Any is cool! Capo or Don!

Tag me as capo or don, whatever needs a man to take charge. Both have power and lead people, at least what i read so far. Capo sounds more "capo!" espanish-english references... anyway! 

Any is cool! Capo or Don!

The Don will be an older gentleman, not doing a lot of fighting. The Capo will be younger and do some fighting. I figured I should clarify that. 

I've decided to make the role of Don a non-player role. I feel this is best to maintain the "mystique" of the position, and also because it's an important role that I would like played a certain way.

style-1.jpg

Name: Lorenzo Cullen

Role: Capo Regime 

Appearance or Picture: ^

Brief Biography: Hailing from Bolzano, home of hills and vineyards, Lorenzo was born in 1897 to a Irish father and Italian mother. Never knowing his birth father, due to his brutal murder by a gang who had ties to his mothers family, more than likely due to his origin. Him and his mother immigrated in in 1900 to New York with the man he grew up knowing was his father, who was a heavy achohaloic. Growing up in Brooklyn, the place where Lorenzo suffered heavily. With his drunken father, and mother who worked long hours at the local factory usually left him fending for himself. Learning to fight, and developing his smoking habit in the streets, his mother finally took noticed. His mother enlisted him for the war, in which he was drafted in the Army at 17. Growing his taste to kill, Lorenzo found himself amongst the dead in Germany, and at 19, was known as one of the deadliest American soilders in Britain. But it was short lived, as he was kidnapped by the Germans, and spent years in an unknown location. Emerging 5 years later, a totally different man, along with his acquired taste to kill. Discharged immediately from the Army, Lorenzo returned home in search of a way to get his killing fix. Being welcomed with open arms by the Mob, due to his mothers connections, and quickly soared in the ranks, doning the name amongst the gangs who feared him as "The Wolf" for his brutal and violent ways.

Brief Personality Synopsis: Even though Lorenzo is a psychopath, he's a smart one. Usually staying quiet, a bad habit since he spent 5 years in silence, but speaks when it's important. Still having the swagger he had before the war, Lorenzo carries himself on a high pillar, and knows he'll never be knocked down. But when he's on a mission to kill, his personality shifts. Becoming colder than he already is, and a sly behavior, Lorenzo enjoys a good hunt. 

Weapon of Choice: Colt M1911A1, and  a large Bowie knife he collected in the War. (Can speak fluent Italian, and German)

giphy.gif

Even-Violence-Beautifully-Shot.gif

This sounds interesting. Any chance I can lead another little rival group amd replace an Irish gang. I kind of want to have an exposed IRA agent who gets sent to America to collect funds in order to help out the liberation group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back