• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Gangs of Neverland

Lordofthefallon

Neverland was a happy place where Peter Pan and his Lost Boys would be and they fight the evil Captain Hook and his pirates. But what if Neverland was actually a dingy city with street gangs struggling to gain a foothold in the city. This roleplay is inspired by street gangs of the early 20th century and I am planning for it to have a 20th century vibe so no cell phones or any advanced technology like computers. Every gang is fighting each other but the real villains are the Neverland elite who rule over the city and are corrupt using the police like puppets to do their bidding. I am very flexible on characters and almost every character could fit in and I am willing to have some characters have some magical power.

Things to Note
-Every street gang has their own leader and the leader can recruit members to join. The player who wants to have a street gang can make one but they have to recruit members by themselves.
-Depending on how things go, it might be a more linear story or not.
-Street gangs can be defeated
-Turf wars are going to be present in the story either with NPC gangs or player gangs
-Go as crazy as you want with your characters
-Gangs can work together and even be partners in crime
-I encourage you all to create larger than life characters, especially if you plan on making a gang leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back