• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic GANGS OF LOTUS

@Suzuki Mine EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

Your good o uo

@mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y the strengths section is meant to be directly related to the power, but I'll accept those so long as you add one or two that talks about the trajectory. Things like the distance that his ability takes effect, if it's just bullets or all projectiles, etc. It could be counter claims to the weaknesses.

How long do we have? >-> I plan to really take my time with this charrie. Make himer something awesome. But, if there is a deadline I'll get er dun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unlimited said:
How long do we have? >-> I plan to really take my time with this charrie. Make himer something awesome. But, if there is a deadline I'll get er dun.
Since it's not first come first serve, there really isn't a deadline. Just keep an eye on those who apply just in case you want a power. Once the Pre-CS is accepted, that position and power is reserved.

Ahhh this RP sounds killer!! Although I wouldn't expect anything less from critical

V hyped to start my character :)

Semblance said:
Ahhh this RP sounds killer!! Although I wouldn't expect anything less from critical
V hyped to start my character :)
Crap, I was supposed to tag you, wasn't I? Or was that for something else? Dx

[QUOTE="CRiTiCAL ERR0R]Crap, I was supposed to tag you, wasn't I? Or was that for something else? Dx

[/QUOTE]
Haha it was this one but no worries!! I'm just glad I found it

[QUOTE="mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y]
Oh shit! xD I wasn't even thinking that was for powers. But, I'll make sure to do that! =w= /

[/QUOTE]
Lol I have it sectioned off depending on what tab they will go in for the CS. So TECHNICALLY once you're done and accepted with this, it's just a matter of fine tuning for the CS~

Semblance said:
Haha it was this one but no worries!! I'm just glad I found it
My memory is shot more than normal lately. xD ;;

I'm excited to see what you come up with!

@CRiTiCAL ERR0R

ALISSA COOKE

Nicknames: Lisa Love (alter ego)

Affiliation: None

Personality: Fans in Mecca will tell you that Lisa Love is a very perky and peppy girl - sometimes refered to as a "waifu" - who lives for motivating others. Her personality reflects in her music, which is mostly very upbeat and energetic with messages of friendship, love and doing your best no matter what. Though she's still climbing the local fame ladder, she uses what influence her popularity does have to net special guest appearances on kids shows, where she takes viewer letters and helps them get through their problems with "Lisa Love Love Spells". She also makes visits to sights where more notable gang violence has happened, where she openly mourns for the victims and speaks up about how gang violence must stop for the sake of everyone. She hopes that one day - maybe - her words will help to "clear away the clouds of sorrow, and help the hearts of Lotus shine once more."

Friends and family will tell you that Alissa Cooke is a down to Earth girl who likes two things: music and helping others. Between helping out at her family's small store, going to school, performing as Lisa Love and living a relatively average high school girl life, somehow Alissa finds time in her schedule to give to community projects like cleaning up parks, or helping to set up for neighborhood plays. She's not one to shy away from something just because it's hard work, which her friends endearing call her "silent determination." Much of this pours over into her alias of Lisa Love, as she feels she can do so much more as her than she can as just plain Alissa Cooke.

Bio:

- Was born and raised in a middle class family, who were the owners of a small neighborhood convenience store.

- At the age of five, after asking to help her parents - according to said five-year-old - a million bazillion times, she was given the task of picking out the music to play in the store. From this stemmed her love of music, which ended up growing to the locally famous "Alissa Listen Hour", where Alissa would provide the music by singing her own songs.

- When she was twelve the Bloody Monday incident hit home while she was away at school. By the end of it, her father was dead and her mother left without the use of her legs.

- After laying her father to rest, Alissa and her mother picked up what was left and moved into a new neighborhood; one a good ways away from the site of the incident. There they opened up a smaller convenience store, but Alissa didn't continue her singing there. She just didn't have the heart for it anymore.

- A few years passed and Alissa had completed her first year of high school when her mother approached her with a flyer. There was an agency looking for new talent, and though she knew the reasons why Alissa didn't sing anymore, she asked her to try out anyways. "Don't let clouds of sorrow hide what makes you shine."

- Out of the contestants Alissa made it to the top three, where the finalists were asked what they would do with their fame if given the chance. Taking her mother's words to heart, the answer she gave was "I would use it to help clear away the clouds of sorrow, and help the hearts of Lotus shine once more."

- Alissa has been performing under the name and image of Lisa Love ever since.

Superpower?: No

Appearance:

75KFrcj.jpg

1OC5AcC.jpg

What do you guys think? >_>;

@CRiTiCAL ERR0R

Tonya Matthews

Nicknames: Jet

Personality: Before the accident she was kind and sweet, but exposure to intense trauma and loss can change people. After the death of her parents she became estranged from the world and went into seclusion, stalking the person who was responsible. Her hatred was fueled by seeing him alive and boiled to the point that she snapped and murdered him in his sleep. After finally avenging her parents she opened back up and began to reenter the world. Now in her mid twenties she is more how she use to be, time heals all wounds after all, except she now kills for money. On the outside she seems sweet and innocent, but inside lurks something more akin to a wild animal that hunts and kills for sport.

Bio:

-Born to a lower middle class family.

-Lost both parents when she was fifteen to a construction mishap.

-Her building was falsely reported empty by a crooked property developer and scheduled for demolition.

-Her parents died in the collapsing building and she lost both her arms and both legs. Lungs were damaged from inhalation of debris. And brain had minor trauma.

-Killed the property developer and began her career at the age of twenty.

-Tried to live a normal life after all that happened.

-Ended up killing her boss two years after the first murder.

-Settled into her life as a murderer and now enjoys it.

-Enhanced her body to make her a more effective killer.

-Has done work for most of the gangs around the area.

-Doesn't swear allegiance to any one of the gangs.

-Works for whoever offers money.

-Opened a flower shop as a front for her main line of work.

Superpower?: Yes? More like enhanced.

Power Name: Jet Stream

Power Description: She had both arms and legs replaced with prosthetics and modified to include jets in multiple places that can shoot pressurized air with enough strength to propel herself or knock others to the ground, even knocking people out.

Sub-power: Sonic Blast- Building up the pressure in her lungs she is able to unleash a powerful blast from her mouth that can shatter glass or deafen people at close range, temporarily.

Strengths: Movement speed is increased and she is able to utilize her jets in combat to make her punches harder or swing melee weapons faster. Everything is tied into a CPU inside her brain that helps her direct the air and tell her new body what to do. This CPU also allows her to react slightly faster than normal humans, but nothing like dodging bullets or anything.

Weaknesses: Her lungs were damaged in the accident and are what allow her to pressurize the air for her jets. They hold more air than normal lungs and allow her to direct the airflow wherever she likes, but her ability only works when she holds her breath to allow the pressure to build up. If too much pressure were to build up they would literally explode, but she would pass out before that.

Appearance:
xlarge.jpg

Interesting power concept. And, if you need help with florist stuff... :I Yo. :U And... is that a drawn picture? Looks like one of those photos that went into an image editing program to make it "drawn."

Unlimited said:
Tonya Matthews

Personality: Before the accident she was kind and sweet, but exposure to intense trauma and loss can change people. After the death of her parents she became estranged from the world and went into seclusion, stalking the person who was responsible. Her hatred was fueled by seeing him alive and boiled to the point that she snapped and murdered him in his sleep. After finally avenging her parents she opened back up and began to reenter the world. Now in her mid twenties she is more how she use to be, time heals all wounds after all, except she now kills for money. On the outside she seems sweet and innocent, but inside lurks something more akin to a wild animal that hunts and kills for sport.

Bio:

-Her building was falsely reported empty by a crooked property developer and scheduled for demolition.

-Her parents died in the collapsing building and she lost both her arms and both legs. Lungs were damaged from inhalation of debris. And brain had minor trauma.

Power Description: She had both arms and legs replaced with prosthetics and modified to include jets in multiple places that can shoot pressurized air with enough strength to propel herself or knock others to the ground, even knocking people out.

Sub-power: Sonic Blast- Building up the pressure in her lungs she is able to unleash a powerful blast from her mouth that can shatter glass or deafen people at close range, temporarily.

Strengths: Movement speed is increased and she is able to utilize her jets in combat to make her punches harder or swing melee weapons faster. Everything is tied into a CPU inside her brain that helps her direct the air and tell her new body what to do. This CPU also allows her to react slightly faster than normal humans, but nothing like dodging bullets or anything.

Weaknesses: Her lungs were damaged in the accident and are what allow her to pressurize the air for her jets. They hold more air than normal lungs and allow her to direct the airflow wherever she likes, but her ability only works when she holds her breath to allow the pressure to build up. If too much pressure were to build up they would literally explode, but she would pass out before that.

Appearance:
xlarge.jpg

Laaaame

[/tosses it out the window]

Ouch. My pride. One thinks it's ok, the other hates it. Need a tie breaker.

Ya'know. I'm not sure....it's the girl from remember me. So, it's prolly animated. Or drawn. >_> It's not real though, that's alright in my book.

Unlimited said:
@CRiTiCAL ERR0R

Tonya Matthews

Bio:

Appearance:
xlarge.jpg

Personality- I feel like there needs to be more to her than the angst and the anger. If she was kind and sweet before, maybe go more in depth about the comparisons and contrasts. This will help make a more dimensional personality.

Bio- the idea isn't bad, I'm just hesitant on a contracted killer right now. At the current I need gang members, seeing as I've got two possible Saints and two unaligned. I'm not very partial to having someone that plays all sides just yet.

Power- this is kind of bending around having a power without having a power. It's creative, but it's not a power and I would like to not treat it as such. I'm more so iffy on the robotic concept rather than the ability itself.

Appearance- it looks too much like a photo put through photoshop. Some game titles do that. It's particularly common with action games that have sexy women in the cover and racing games. I'd probably have you look for something else.

All in all, not a bad start, but I'm not ready to accept a character like this.

finished personality and chose an image alreadyyyy. jayce is proving quite a fickle bb

sorting out the bio and trying to choose between enhanced memory or something much more flashy haha

I LIVVEEEEE~

I'm free. No school. Work, but that's fine. Sooooo ready to chill and submit my life to creativity I enjoy. Eff homework forever. -deletes from dictionary-

Still here. I'm juggling Black Desert hype and FINALLY getting over this giant coding hurdle for a possible new thread on my end. =w= /

Users who are viewing this thread

Back