• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Gangland 2025 Reboot

Ok. Ahem.

By the time the year 2025 rolls around, America is divided in half. The rich upper class on the West side, and everyone else om the East side. There was also a massive increase in crime on the East side, simply because the police couldn't be paid on that side and the rich took their thugs with them. So, now, the East side is riddled with gangs, syndicates, cartels, and mafias. But there are big ones, which you all will be members of. Technology has also advanced, but primarily on the West side. The East is stuck with hand me downs and early century stuff (basically modern but you can get cooler stuff). Lasers do not exist, before you get to excited, and neither does plasma weapons. Rail guns are as advanced as it gets. And I also had a small element of magic in the original, but no one really used it so I'm going to ditch it.

I know this has probably caused more questions then answered, so ask questions.

On the East side, its modern day weapons. So, if there are bullet fed weapons now, they'll be there.

Too many people joined, too many posts, not everyone can keep up. Replies get too rapid, everything becomes a clusterfuck and confusing as hell. Then the faulty notification system does not help that at all.

I don't know. It was a lot of work to manage everything the way I did, and I'm not currently in the right frame of mind to be able to do that again :(

Honestly, I think this whole thing would be a lot easier if it centered around one gang, plus The Black Sun on the side - I mean in terms of all players being in the Mafia or something, you know, the most dominant and proactive faction there was.

It could always be the one gang. I think that'd function better instead of everyone having to interact with NPC's all the time.

I shall start this tomorrow. Toss out gang/cartel/syndicate/mafia names. Because the one I like best will be chosen as our name.

@KurtH6355 here is a reboot that will hopefully be just as good as the original.

BEO! HEY!

hooooooo i think i was in this one (No sure seems familier)

But im in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back