• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Gang-Related RP with a semi-GM and Posting Order?

Yeah, @Of the Red makes really good characters. I'm in other rps with her, and she seems to make every character better than the last. It's always an honor to see her in an rp cus I know something good's going to happen.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]She was so badass. I still can remember her threatening Dante and Adrian in the best way possible. And thanks !

[/QUOTE]
Aw thank you<3 I tried with her. I remember secretly wanting a relationship like Dante and Freedom had. Y'know, minus all the gang stuff

lonecoyote said:
Yeah, @Of the Red makes really good characters. I'm in other rps with her, and she seems to make every character better than the last. It's always an honor to see her in an rp cus I know something good's going to happen.
Aw thank you<3 I tried with her. I remember secretly wanting a relationship like Dante and Freedom had. Y'know, minus all the gang stuff
tumblr_mg5uw61weH1raii87o1_500.gif

I have to say, my favriote character of yours would definitely be Imani. I'm a sucker for the strong, witty seductive woman who can and will mess you the hell up and you always deliver.

Yeah, the kidnappings kinda got in the way. I still can't get over the fact I named a character who was going to be abducted "Freedom".

Yaaassss, Imani is also one of my favorites. She's a different breed of crazy and I love it.

Also, it was just ironic which added to her being pretty awesome.

Do you have any ideas for this rp? And maybe for the first time, our characters might be friends

I'm running through ideas right now but I've wanted to try out a con artist who bit off more then she chould chew and ended up getting nearly getting everyone caught. Everyone taught she was a liability so they kicked and now she's living off of people's pity with a score to settle and a knack for knowing things she shouldn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y]A hacker. A conartist. A former gangster. A "face." A cleaner. ... this is going to be interesting.

[/QUOTE]
Even better, a vertically challenged con artist with chubby cheeks and a mouthful of foreign obscenities.

@Of the Red

Beautiful. They'll go well with a cleaner that can make speaking English sound like nails on a chalkboard and struggles to read "One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish." He's also 5'4-5'5.
xD

Beautiful. ... I need something to happen in this thread (if the opportunity rises) where someone tries to explain to the cleaner the concept of pets and vets... and he can't comprehend this. :I

@Eiyuu

Sorry! Feel free to join in. The owner of the thread isn't here right now and what not. He said the thread would be opening up tomorrow and all that good jazz.

Eeeeehhhh~

This sounds like fun.

All the more so with the characters I'm reading about.

-flops in-

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30567-eiyuu/ said:
@Eiyuu[/URL]
Sorry! Feel free to join in. The owner of the thread isn't here right now and what not. He said the thread would be opening up tomorrow and all that good jazz.
Ok, thanks.

So, I'm new to this site. How exactly does RPing work on here? Will we just type here when the time comes?

@Eiyuu

There's designated places for the purpose of RPing. So, where you're at right now is an interest thread to see if roleplayers would be interested in being in your thread idea and what not. More than likely, the user with the idea will make the thread and link it up for users to jump into. Depending on the RP, you may have to fill out a profile skeleton and submit the character. If the character is accepted, then you're free to post (less the thread is closed). For more information about RPing, check this thread:
How to Roleplay.

mayhem TR4NQU1L17Y] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30567-eiyuu/ said:
@Eiyuu[/URL]
There's designated places for the purpose of RPing. So, where you're at right now is an interest thread to see if roleplayers would be interested in being in your thread idea and what not. More than likely, the user with the idea will make the thread and link it up for users to jump into. Depending on the RP, you may have to fill out a profile skeleton and submit the character. If the character is accepted, then you're free to post (less the thread is closed). For more information about RPing, check this thread:
How to Roleplay.
All right, thanks.

I'm definitely interested in this gritty crime role play. I even have a few character ideas in mind, great for utilizing into this story, such as:

A low-level drug dealer who's greatly indebted and looking for some quick cash as everything spirals down into a total chaos.

A crime leader who was betrayed by his own group and left for dead. (Cliche)

A down-on-the-dumps bodyguard who was just fired, and is looking for some job, some cash.

A baseball player who's regular drug user, but was extremely indebted to crime lords and drug dealers. Looking for a quick boost to cash, the crime Lord, feeling sympathetic, sends him to an aspiring criminal to get cash, and now, he's just too deep in to get out. (Matt black)

Question: Do we strictly follow the missions or do we get to play out our personal lives etc etc. What I'm trying to tell is, do we have to strictly do missions or do some of our own things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back