• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"Oh? It appears I've struck a nerve. Excellent."

In rapid succession, you shoot the other nine trolls in the head, killing their dream selves as well.

"There we are. Much less crowded, isn't it?"

Theo: GET ANGRY

STOP THAT YOU GOD D*MN *SS NUGGET

I DIDN'T COME ALL THIS WAY TO HAVE MY FRIENDS KILLED

EVEN IF IT IS JUST THEIR DREAM SELVES!

Theo didn't care that she was attracting attention to herself, people were dying and she was angry about it!

@electroShogun

Last edited by a moderator:
"You..."

"Afrien, it's only their dream selves. They are still alive."

"Right."

You pull your Glaive out of the ground and sling it over your shoulder.

"Fox... No, Mortimer Harland. You sent your allies to die. I don't know why, but you did. Prepare yourself, as you will meet the same fate as they did. By our combined power, you will fall."

@electroShogun

You continue to make the Mage's attacks miss.

"Now, that's no good. You lack the bloodlust, the drive, the determination to kill. Without that... You don't stand a chance."

You chuckle a little.

"Well... Even if you were consumed with bloodlust, you still wouldn't win. But you might hold out just a little longer than you otherwise would."

Duke: Aggrieve

He's starting to get on your nerve. Given that he was just making your shots miss, you decide to switch to a more...traditional tactic. You throw your DISC-RUCTION OF DUKEYONG up into the air, it closing up it's center while in mid air, and catch it on the return trip back down. Now in disc mode, you do what you do best...Throwing disc-like objects really hard at stuff. You chuck the DISC-RUCTION OF DUKEYONG right towards the Lord of Light. A streak of dark aura seeps behind it as it soars through the air.

@electroShogun

Kaitlynn: Fire

Kaitlynn, sick of watching, pulled out her sniper rifle equipped with a silencer and aims it at Fox and quickly fires. She refused to let anyone else die because of him.

Amanda: Fire

Amanda pulled out her bow and fired three exploding arrows at Fox. Thos bastard didn't deserve to win. She also activated her Mens Moderato so she could see what he was going to do before he even did it. Screw luck. She was pretty sure she could beat him.

Shadow: Strife

Shadow pulled out her weapon and flung one half of it at Fox, controlling it's path with the wind. She knew she didn't have good aim, but if she had two weapons, it could work. Have one in the air and the other by her side. She hoped it would work out well.

@electroShogun

Aura: OH

This guy... He wasn't taking your team seriously. With luck like that, though, you assumed you would as well. You face Ken, nerves showing.

"Think this should be a job for Auren?"

~~~~

Sophie: Do something?

You wanted to, but you were a pacifist...

But! That meant nothing to your spirits. You noticed some weird music box in a slot thing. Should you try activating it? Maybe if the team needed it...

Fox: No.

You take out your BLACK KING'S SCEPTER and generate a force field, stopping all of the attacks coming toward you.

"You still lack determination. All of you."

A wicked glint appears in your eye.

"Shall I show you the terror and despair of death to motivate you?"

Fox: Initiate final phase

You hold the scepter aloft.

"Effingo potestatem! Ascendo ad deum!"

The scepter activates, and energy tendrils are emitted from the scepter, flying at each player's aspect symbol on their chest.

@Midnight Phantom @MoltenLightning @Nawmoo @ShadowHuntress @Kurai Okami

"WHAT THE?! E-EXCUSE ME!?"

Before you know it, your symbol is grabbed and replicated. Its sent back to Fox. GOD DANG IT!

"Ken?! What's going on?!"

~~~~

"Huh? What?"

The same exact thing happens to you, causing you to falter backwards

Shadow gasped as the tendril hit her. Her aspect....it was gone....

Amanda clenched her teeth as she felt the tendril hit her. She tried to fight it, but it was gone before she could do much damage. She couldn't believe how useless she was.

Kaitlynn yelled in frustration as she lost her sign. Yes, she didn't use it much, but it still meant that Fox had gotten more power. That was something she couldn't bear. She was now hearing multiple voices screaming 'Kill him! Kill him!' and it only added to her frustration.

@electroShogun

Duke: You know the drill

Yeah, your aspect is copied and sent to the Lord of Light. You're in major pain, but you're fine with it. It's not like your aspect had any real use. Void was really nothing, so there was nothing to worry about, right?.........

@electroShogun

"Oh? I beg to differ."

You take out your secret weapon after making sure your force field is still in effect. You aren't going to let them interfere with this.

sSuwpy9.png

"Do you see this, Seer?"

@Midnight Phantom

Afrien : No

You look at the aspect and your head spins.

B̨̢ ̵A ̶̨̕R̡ ͝D͡ ̛͘͠O ͟͜F҉ ̷̡H͡ ̶È ̛͡A͞͡ Ŗ ́Ţ͠

̛S͏̛ ̷H̶̢͢ ͟͜͏A̧͡ ̕R҉̨ ̨҉Ì̶̡ ̢Ļ͢͠ L͜ ͜I͘ ̵̢͝T̶ ̕͘N͘ ́͞O ̷M͠

"How did you... No, you didn't... You..."

You gulp, and say it.

"You used your luck to kill Sharil Litnom."

@electroShogun @MoltenLightning

Afrien : NONONO

As The Lord of Light gains the 12th Aspect, you look at his lifespan.

G͝͏ A̶͝ Ḿ̡͘ ̡͘Ę͢ ͘͡ ̷̧O̵ V͘ ̷̀E̵ ̕͝R͟ ,́ ͏̨Ş ̸̢͜Ę̛͟ ̸̕Ȩ́͡ ̛R !̀͏

Fuck.

FUCK!

"FUCK!"

@electroShogun

IM GOING TO F*CKING KILL YOU

Theo ran at fox with the most reckless abandon.

THEO NO!!!

Theo stopped as she realized Will was still here. She looked back at him and shooed him away, but instead he went and stood next to her.

*what are you doing!!!*

*You'll get yourself killed!*

*im going to stand with you no matter what happens*

*dude NO!*

*dude yes!*

there was no convincing him, he was the most stubborn in the family and argued even when he made his point across.

@electroShogun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back