• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Game Over (Closed)

[tab=Akumada]Akumada
Stats

aaa_zpsfkbxcfia.png

HP: 100%

MP: 100%

Race: Demon
Class: Fighter

Affinity: Fire

HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLIGENCE

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Setting
Where:
Chordata - Chordata

With:
Vale StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 , Sylena Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay , Katar Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight , GladeWatcher Blitzer Blitzer
Thoughts:
What's with this guy?
Inventory
Gold: 10,100
Weapon:
Great Sword,
Gauntlets
Armor:
Blood Crystal armor
Magic & Skills
Magic:
Fire
Skills:

Akumada smirked and snickered at Sylena as she pretty much downright declined being called by her real name in this world. “Alright alright, I get it.” He said as he waved at her to say to calm it down a bit. He then looked at Vale as she answered him. Akumada nodded agreeing with her that everyone should be thinking about the same thing. He then looked at Sylena again and chuckled at her response to his question. He then put a hand to his chin as she suggested that they shouldn’t think of themselves as testers. “She’s right you know. This isn’t just a game anymore but an experience of itself. So we should think of ourselves as such; Adventurers.” He said in a matter of fact way with a smirk. When Sylena pointed out his demon race, Akumada looked down at his hand. Other than his armor he looked nothing like a demon, but human. If it wasn’t for his eye trick and his strength displayed earlier, there be no difference. ‘Hmm…I wonder what the difference between demons and humans are in this world.” He said as his flexed his fingers again. He then looked to Katar as he made his answer. Akumada was surprised to hear about his eyes."Oh, so you're the guy with the eye patch?" He questioned not realizing it till he said that. "So you're eye that you had covered works here?" Akumada asked as he pointed to one his own eye to reflect the one that was covered by Katar in the real world but he could been pointing to the wrong one.

He then looked to Sylena again as she went through the book again. She went on about questing, adventures, and stuff, Akumada couldn’t help but get caught up in her enthusiasm. “Yeah that sounds good. We have one of each available class here and the party limit is apparently four so it works out. We just need to know who’ll be the party leader.” He said as he crossed his arms again as he looked at everyone. He didn’t want to bully his way to the leader position, so he was going to let everyone in the group decide.

Akumada then looked at a hooded figure walk up to them with the name GladeWatcher over their head. ‘Another player?’ He thought then heard what he had to say to them. “Hm, I guess they do if they act in such a way.” He said as he rubbed the back of his head replying to the comment about NPC’s having opinions and such. He thought about how some games had such a system where treatment to NPCs affected the player. “But yeah what do you know? This kingdom’s on its way of reform. Meaning those with strong opinions are going to strictly stick with them till the reform is over.” He said with a raised eyebrow as its stated in the manual that the kingdom is looking to change. And if there’s one thing Akumada knew was that when there was a change in power of a gang or group of bullies, the other groups start throwing their weight around more to make their group the top dog. “So are you looking for a party or something? Cause we’re about to, and we’re maxed out on players.” He informed him, not really sure how he liked the look in his eyes.[/tab]

Valoire listened to all of them as they spoke, nodding in response to what they said, her excitement while not visible was growing with each word. With a game this realistic… the potential was almost limitless! If one was particularly observant, they would see her ears perk up a bit more and possibly even her tail began to wag at the prospect of adventuring, questing, and doing all other sorts of amazing things that were rather limited in real life.

Once the idea of a party came into question and they were trying to decide on a leader, she looked between them and it did seem that they all covered each of the classes, making the ideal mixture. Opening her menu and exploring the interface, it didn’t take long for her to find the list of nearby players and the party configuration menu. “I… think this is how you set it up…” She commented, looking up from the menu and to the other players. “I could create it if you all would like… although if anyone else wants to be the leader, I wouldn’t want to intrude…” While awaiting responses, she swore she heard a crash of some sort behind her but didn’t bother checking.

Valoire Moore
Race: Werewolf
Class: Mage
Element: Dark
Health

Mana
Personal
Mood: Amazed, Thoughtful
Thoughts: 'I wonder what I can do...'
Position
Near: Closest to Akumada ( Kishune Kishune ), Katar ( Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight ), Sylena ( Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay ), and GladeWatcher ( Blitzer Blitzer )
Interacting: Akumada, Katar, and Sylena
Tags: Kishune Kishune , Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay
[/font]
Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

NAME:
Alfred Roma
USERNAME:
Kell
full

HEALTH: 100%

MANA: 100%

Base Stats

HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLECT

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Armor Stats

Alligatan Garb
DEFENSE

MANA

AGILITY

DURABILITY

Weapon Stats

Primary: Alligatan Spear
ATTACK

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Secondary: None
ATTACK

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Skills & Magic

Skills:
Magic:
Water
Abilities & Blessing

Abilities:
Blessing:
TAGS: Kishune Kishune
Seeing the elf draw his blade, Kell hesitated for a moment slowing his pace, but when the elf turn tail and ran, he couldn't help but laugh in a low rumble. In his mind he wanted to say, "Wait! Come back!" But as the words left his mouth they were, "Get back here you damn elf!" Kell stopped in his tracks at the words he had just shouted. He felt odd. Maybe his head was messed up. He had always gotten very invested in games. Often acting and thinking how he believed his character would. He could only guess that actually being in the game had enhanced this part of his thought process. Kell shook his head and looked for Sildryn, just in time to see him run full force into a wagon. "Ouch!"

Kell rushed over, wrapping up his spear and making a loop so that he could slinging it around himself, shoulder to waist. Looking down at Sildryn he found himself crouching by his wounded would be comrade. "A-are you okay? I didn't think you'd get hit by a wagon..." He was being sincere, but his voice may not have carried his intentions. "Crap, look at you've done now." The scene must have been quiet funny, moments ago the demi-human had been threatening the Eldar and now he was tending to him like a friend.

NAME: Jay

USERNAME: Sylena
kccSPLL.jpg

Base Stats

HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLECT

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Armor Stats

Sylena's Armor
DEFENSE

DURABILITY

Weapon Stats

Primary: Catalyst Dagger
ATTACK

DURABILITY

ATTACK

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Skills & Magic

Skills:
None
Magic:
Thunder. Air. Cura. Ensura
Abilities & Blessing

Abilities:
None

Blessing:

TAGS: StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Kishune Kishune Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight

"Perfect!" The foxgirl exclaims in a surprise outburst, clapping Valoire on the back. "Just perfect, we'll have an alpha wolf to lead our pack of adventurers!" Sylena says, showing her support for the other animal-girl of the party, accompanied by a reassuring smile. She pushes her glasses back up in to place. A bit of fidgeting. She seems antsy, her feet wandering in the small area they're in, and it seems like the foxgirl is busy with still trying to observe everything. Experiencing some sensory overload, perhaps. What with all of the strange feelings going on all around. All while, every so often, she starts looking back through her menus and through the nomicon. She stops wandering when she talks to the others. Sylena holds her left wrist with her right hand, slowly rubbing. "I might've put myself up to lead it and stuff, but I thought, you know maybe it'd just be better if I didn't. Gosh, I just feel so out of my element here, I don't think I'd make a good leader!"

True enough that she had little experience in leading, but she had yet to decide if it was a good idea or not. Having to lead means taking on more attention. Sylena hadn't decided if that was good, or not. But, to her, excess worrying will get in the way of having fun. Whichever way that she ends up finding that fun in.

She takes a step back, and for once, keeps quiet. Waiting to see what the others think. Allowing Valoire to take the front stage.

Sildryn groaned as he attempted to turn onto his side, the entirety of his right side drowning in an immense wave of pain. However, the pain would soon waver and vanish, leaving everything aside from the wagon and his health bar just as they were prior to the collision. "Must be one of the mechanics the game has. Wouldn't be very fun if the players were able to feel the full extent of themselves getting stabbed, after all.."

The elf looked up in time to see the demi-human make his approach, to which Sildryn quickly hardened his grasp on the handle of his sword in preparation for close quarters combat. He was surprised to see the other player crouch down and begin to speak, much differently than the roar of apparent anger that he had held onto during their initial interaction.

"A-are you okay? I didn't think you'd get hit by a wagon..."

"Okay?" Sildryn repeated, the tone of his voice with an apparent anger as he realized that the demi-human had played him the fool. "If you think this joke of yours is funny, croc, then you are sorely mistaken." As if the actions had hit a sense of pride in his elfish blood, Sildryn was quick to rise to his feet with his sword in hand.

It was at this moment when Sildryn was rising, that he finally managed to catch a glimpse of the nametag above the alligator's figure. "Kell, huh? Not a bad username. At least you can pronounce yours easy enough.." The elf's attention was not swayed for very long, and at the moment that the elf managed to stabilize his footing, the blade in his hand quickly flashed to point towards the sternum of the larger player. Albeit, his inexperience with the sword led it to be held at a slight wobble, only visible clear to Kell and any townsfolk delving far too close into their business.

Kell was held at sword point for only a moment, before Sildryn's charade of trying to act the arrogant elf shattered. His face broke out into a smile, and the true colors of his careless and playful personality shined just the same. The outstretched arm holding the sword fell to his side, and he cocked his head at an angle that questionably looked over the player.

"No, just kidding. I bet that was actually pretty funny. Sil sheathed the sword back into the leather scabbard, holding back a chuckle as he replayed the memory of his collision In his head. "You actually looked like you were gonna skewer me with that stick of yours and throw me over an open fire. Like hell.."

NAME:
JASON BAUTISTA
USERNAME:
Sildryn

HEALTH: 87%

Base Stats

full
HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLECT

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Armor Stats

Standard Leather
DEFENSE

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Weapon Stats

Primary: Lhang
ATTACK

CRIT RATIO

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

ATTACK

CRIT RATIO

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Skills & Magic

Skills:
None
Magic Element:
Wind
Abilities & Blessing

Abilities:
None
Blessing:
None
Inventory

Gold: 10,000
Artifacts:
- Nomicon
Quest Items:
None
Misc.:
None
Current Quests!

None

TAGS:
IdeaLover IdeaLover

NAME:
Alfred Roma
USERNAME:
Kell
full

Base Stats

HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLECT

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Armor Stats

Alligatan Garb
DEFENSE

MANA

AGILITY

DURABILITY

Weapon Stats

ATTACK

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

ATTACK

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Skills & Magic

Skills:
Magic:
Water
Abilities & Blessing

Abilities:
Blessing:
TAGS: Kishune Kishune
Seeing Sildryn stand, Kell was relieved but only momentarily. The Eldar dismissed his concern with anger, calling Kell a croc. Before he could utter his dissatisfaction, Kell found the Eldar's blade disturbingly close. Kell narrowed his eyes and tensed his body. Whatever was coming, he'd be prepared...but at the Eldar's words, a sense of reprieve washed over him. Kell relaxed and his maw curled into a jagged smirk. "I'm glad you're one to let a joke slide. Still though are you alright?" Kell looked over to the broken wagon. The driver was muttering something but didn't dare come closer to the one who destroyed the back end of his wagon or large demi-human he now conversed with.

Before Sildryn could answer him, Kell turned his attention elsewhere. For a moment he tried to focus beyond the common sounds of the streets and shops, he could've sworn there was a cry for help. Looking around he saw nothing aside from a group of strange characters further down the road from them. "Those may be the other testers, but what did I hear just now..." His thoughts trailed off as he heard it again but still faint as a whisper. "Si-Sildryn, did you hear anything just now? Like someone yelling."

"Yeah, I'll be fine, don't worry about it."Sildryn responded as he patted dirt away from his shoulder and knees. "I was a track runner back in high school, so colliding with things is my specialty. I don't have any dirt on my back, do I?" While his earlier statement was said in jest, he truly did look like he was struggling to see if he had any traces of dust lingering on the small of his back.

Looking towards the crowd, Sildryn paid no mind to the small crowd beginning to encircle them. Even the driver of the wagon looked like he was about to blow a fuse, but Sil just suppressed a small chuckle at the thought. Looking at Kell, the elf opened up his menu to point towards the item listed as gold. "How much do you think repairs for wagons usually costs in this game? 500 pieces?

The thought was interrupted by a shout, albeit it was hardly audible to the two through the murmurs of the surrounding crowd. “H-Heeeelp~!” Sil would turn his head around, trying to distinguish in which direction the voice was coming from.

"Si-Sildryn, did you hear anything just now? Like someone yelling" Sil heard Kell ask, only to respond with a slow nod of the head.

And as if it had become a natural instinct, Sil hardly noticed as one of his pointed ears began to twitch, as if they were adjusting to listen for the voice. It looked almost bunny-like, which did not represent the dignified look of elves very well. ""Yeah, this way Kell. He didn't wait to watch for the demi-human to follow, already expecting him to do so. He left at a brisk pace, keen on finding the sound, and perhaps to see what kind of problems they would have to face in the nearby future.

Leading the duo through an alleyway, they would pop up on another street that was on the other side of the buildings. Sil immediately spotted a crowd of children piled one of top of the other, and initially thought nothing of it. It wasn't until further examination that Sil spotted a faint outline of a username bar in the mix of children, causing Sil to nudge Kell and point towards the bunch.

"I think we've found out guy. Kishune, is it?" And Although Sil had found the problem, he currently made no move to save the fellow player. And why would he, it was amusing to watch..

NAME:
JASON BAUTISTA
USERNAME:
Sildryn

Base Stats

full
HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLECT

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Armor Stats

Standard Leather
DEFENSE

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Weapon Stats

ATTACK

CRIT RATIO

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

ATTACK

CRIT RATIO

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Skills & Magic

Skills:
None
Magic Element:
Wind
Abilities & Blessing

Abilities:
None
Blessing:
None
Inventory

Artifacts:
- Nomicon
Quest Items:
None
Misc.:
None
Current Quests!

None

TAGS:
IdeaLover IdeaLover
Kishune Kishune

Jason internally grimaced. But, hey, not everything worked out the first time. Jason stood up slowly and dusted himself off. "If times are changing, then we change with them. Although, those with power lead change. Power leads change. Although, its a pity I would have like to joined a group with you. I'll be seeing you around." Jason nodded to the rest of the group and turned lightly. He began to walk down the road at a swift steady pace thinking about his other options. A group would be the best thing. Well there were other people. Now he simply had to find the rest of them. A map would be useful about now to find users (is there one?)

NAME:
Alfred Roma
USERNAME:
Kell
nlj_zpse0p2r9xo.png

Chordata - On a street with Sildryn - Laughing at Kishune

Base Stats

HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLECT

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Armor Stats

Alligatan Garb
DEFENSE

MANA

AGILITY

DURABILITY

Weapon Stats

ATTACK

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

ATTACK

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Skills & Magic

Skills:
Magic:
Water
Abilities & Blessing

Abilities:
Blessing:
TAGS: SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Kishune Kishune
Kell shook his head in response to Sildryn's first question. There was some dirt still on him, but it'd be funnier to let him think he got it all. But before Kell could say anything about paying for the wagons damages, Sildryn was off into the crowd whisking through like a leaf on the wind. Kell swiped through his menu and selected a single gold piece. He fumbled with the menu as he managed to retrieve the piece and tossed toward the wagon driver. "Be thankful we give you anything!" He shouted before running off after Sildryn. Due to his large size and the crowd that had formed, Kell found it difficult to keep up. However, also due to his large size he was able to keep Sildryn in his line of sight.

Going against the flow of the crowd, Kell had to be forceful if he wanted to get anywhere. A good number avoided him after he became annoyed with the situation. To him it was a slight hassle, to the people around it appeared as if a beast was about to strike. The look on his face, sharp eyes and jagged maw, seemed to be screaming, "Move or die!" Kell chased after Sildryn, his longer legs allowing him to catch up through a few strides. Kell was right behind Sildryn now, well to the side slightly. He couldn't help but chuckle in a low grumble at the Eldar's ears as they twitched. Around buildings and down streets, they eventually arrived at their destination.

All Kell saw was a bunch of kids playing, but Sildryn soon nudged him and pointed out the name below them. Watching the gang of children and their complete victory over Kishune, Kell couldn't help but let out a roar of laughter. He quickly closed his maw, realizing how loud he had been. Hearing a sudden noise close by, the children had obviously moved their attention to the large demi-human and Eldar at the end of the alleyway. Others had taken notice with a few concerning looks towards the children. Kell cleared his throat and shouted, "Scram snacklings!"

Last edited:
Kishune
Stats

915e371c3cd7418d8420a2b27f295ed9_zpsdatuyzs3.jpg
HP: 88%

MP: 95%

Race: Kitsune
Class: Rogue
Affinity: Dark
HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLIGENCE

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Setting
Where:
Chordata - Chordata
With:
Alligator demon ( IdeaLover IdeaLover ),
unseen Elf ( SentinelSevn SentinelSevn ),
and Hooded Figure ( Blitzer Blitzer )

Thoughts:
Out of the frying pan into the the flames of Hell~!
Inventory
Weapon:
Dual blades,
Kurarigama
Armor:
Kitsune Mask,
Parts of Ninja Gear
Items
:
Nomicon
Magic & Skills
Magic:
Thunder (D),
Blackness: Hardening
Skills:

As Kishune laid there with kids all over him and he still caught up in his hair, he sniveled and wined as his health bare went down more, though he didn’t notice as he was too caught up in his situation and thoughts. ‘T-This has to be hell! I’m being threatened by little goblins!’ He thought as he struggled to crawl away from them but the kids could easily keep up. He looked around for help around him but only got looks that said he deserved this from adults. Kishune’s eyes widened under his mask finally noticing. “W-What …?” He paused as he curled up in a ball and closed his eyes tightly. ‘What have I done to deserve this…?’ He asked himself as he felt despair come over him. His health then stopped going down but his MP shrunk a bit.

At that point a faint voice was heard in the back of his head. Kishune’s eyes opened under the mask as he heard it but he then jumped hearing a booming laugh that seemed to grab the kids’ attention too. Kishune looked up to try and see where the laughter was coming from, not realizing that it was towards him and the kids. Hearing the laughter stop suddenly then a shout telling to scram snacklings. ‘Snacklings…?’ He questioned but watched as the kids then suddenly ran away screaming and scared to the other side of the alleyway. Kishune watched this not noticing a window disappearing before him. He then let out a sigh of relief as he got up on his knees at least. “T-thank you, I thought I wouldn’t get any hel-….” Kishune said as he looked up at the one who shouted scaring the kids away, only to then freeze mid sentence seeing a tall monstrous alligator before him. He didn’t even notice the elf with him.

Kishune was frozen there a full minute as his brain tried to process what was going on. ‘Ok so those kids were had to be goblins in disguise, cause there’s no way kids could act like that…’ He thought to himself. Though Rusine had access to the internet back home, he also had strong parental controls that blocked anything that was negative such as calling kids monsters in comments of videos and forum about bad child behavior. (Yay Parental patrols) ‘But now this bigger demon wants to torture me…NO eat me!’ He thought thinking about the words he used to call the kids, snacklings. Realizing this Kishune finally jumped back suddenly, freeing himself from his hair as his body wasn’t laying on it restricting him from moving his arms. When he landed he held his arms out to keep balance as he jumped farther and higher than he expected but he wasn’t too worried about it at this time. “Nope….” He simply said. “I just started my afterlife, and I’m not going to let it end here so soon and definitely by being eaten by a demon!” He said then without another word he ran the opposite direction of the alligator man and elf, down the alleyway. At top speed he thought he could get away as he felt fast. As he reached the exit of the alleyway he smiled greatly only to then smash into a hooded figure that just stepped in the way of the alley’s entrance suddenly. Kishune fell a few feet across the ground and groaned as as he sat up rubbing his head. “What happened…?” He asked as he felt dazed.

Gladewatcher made his way down the crowed street not really paying attention to the street as he looked for his map. Ah there was it... he bumped into some one and apologized quickly before continuing to walk. Hmm, the other players were a bit away, two of them were walking together towards the last one. He sighed and began to make his way through the crowd. Well the crowd gave him berth when he pulled up his face mask and let his eyes radiate killing intent.

Finally he made it to an opening in the crowd and observed the kids running away. Yes, the gamers had gathered. He didn't recognize any of them but he made his approach, looking at the curled up Kitsune. Who promptly jumped up and starting running and slammed into him. He gritted his teeth and pulled down his face mask. "Whats your problem mate? You just went insane man."

Sildryn winced as Kell shouted towards the children, individual strands of his now long elf hair billowing in front of his face from the roar of the alligator beside him. Whether it was the fact that Sil figured Kell wouldn't likely purposely hurt him, or the fact that Kell was the only person at the moment that he could trust, Sil was hardly phased by the brash actions of his companion. Rather, he looked amused. "Nice one. But a mint next time, maybe. I swear. If my hair smells like fish for the rest of this game.."

The elf was hardly given a chance to continue, as he spotted Kishune beginning to rise with a look of fear. “I just started my afterlife, and I’m not going to let it end here so soon and definitely by being eaten by a demon!” And Sildryn simply nodded his head, as if he had already expected this response.

"Aand.. I wasn't the only one to run. Way to go, Kell. C'mon, let's go catch him." Sildryn suggested, a shake of his head with disbelief before he stepped forward. He was quick to his way into the alley, eyes widening in surprise when he spotted Kishune already nearing the other end. "Alright then.. This one's fast.."

Luckily for them, the alley was much less packed than any of the streets they were just on, or else Kell would have had a much more difficult time getting through all of the people. Sildryn quickly sped his way down the alley, expecting Kell to follow at a much slower pace. But the two of them were already aware of each other's presence, finding a large alligator man was not going to be difficult for Sil. Finding a man with a tail, however, could prove to be a lot more difficult.

When Sil finally making it to the other exit, he met with Kishune at his feet, and a hooded figure in front of him. At a quick glance, Sil spotted the nametag hovering over the hooded figure, instantly identifying him as another player. "Hey Kell!" He called behind him, unaware of how far the demi had been following behind him. His eyes were trained on the hooded figure and Kishune, the hooded figure looking a lot more intimidating and possibly dangerous. "I think I've found another one.."

With his hand calmly resting on the handle of his blade, Sil eyed the hooded figure up and down. His only reasoning for being far was the hooded cloak that the newcomer had adorned himself with, giving a far less positive vibe than someone public with their appearance like Kell or Kishune, and even himself. "GladeWatcher, eh? Aren't glades what they call those forest clearings..? Forest clearing watcher..?" Sildryn began to think, curious as to what the origins to the name could mean. "Better than Sildryn, I suppose. I don't even know what the hell it means. But hey, sounds like something an elf would be named.. I think..'

"Whats your problem mate? You just went insane man." Sil would hear GladeWatcher say, just before Sil made his own appearance from the darkness of the alley.

Sildryn stepped beside Kishune, offering him the hand that was not placed upon his weapon. "My mistake. He wouldn't have run off if my friend hadn't been so brash." He said to GladeWatcher, wary of the unrevealed personality that could come with the stranger.

Of course, Kishune was just as much of a stranger. But at least with his attempt to flee, Sildryn could assume that he wanted to avoid trouble just as much as he or Kell did.

NAME:
JASON BAUTISTA
USERNAME:
Sildryn

Base Stats

full
HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLECT

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Armor Stats

Standard Leather
DEFENSE

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Weapon Stats

ATTACK

CRIT RATIO

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

ATTACK

CRIT RATIO

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Skills & Magic

Skills:
None
Magic Element:
Wind
Abilities & Blessing

Abilities:
None
Blessing:
None
Inventory

Artifacts:
- Nomicon
Quest Items:
None
Misc.:
None
Current Quests!

None

TAGS:
IdeaLover IdeaLover
Kishune Kishune
Blitzer Blitzer

NAME:

Gabriel Anders

USERNAME:
Katar

Base Stats

HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLECT

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Armor Stats

Elven Tunic
DEFENSE

MANA

AGILITY

DURABILITY

Weapon Stats

Primary:
Elven Wood Bow
ACCURACY

CRIT RATE (-%)

DURABILITY

Secondary:
None at the moment
ATTACK

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Skills & Magic

Skills:
None
Magic:
Wind
Abilities & Blessing

Abilities:
None

Blessing:

TAGS:
Kishune Kishune StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay

"Oh, so you're the guy with the eye patch?"
Akumada asked him, sounding almost surprised. "So you're eye that you had covered works here?" He said, pointing to his own eye in what Katar thought was an attempt to reflect his own in the real world. "That's right." The Eldar said with a slight smile, bringing a hand up to his previously covered eye. At least people wont call me Captain Patchy here. He thought distantly, using his hand to cover his new eye a few times before stopping, blinking to make sure everything still seemed real. He listened as Akumada, Val, and Sylena talked about who should be leader, but before he could make a comment, Katar noticed out of the corner of his vision what could only be another player walk up, the name Glade Watcher floating above the individual's head. He wore a some form of fabric over his face, making only his piercing red eyes visible. Katar's grip tightened on the wooden bow in his hand instinctively, before letting go as the player soon left as quickly as he came, saying something along the lines of treating NPCs well and that it was a shame he couldn't join their group.

Katar inwardly shrugged as he relaxed, before saying to the three players still present, "I'm okay with Val leading the group. I'm not a professional gamer like the rest of you, so it'd probably be best if I merely observed what happens." He opened the guide, beginning to read through it. "And of course look over the guide more....In short, I'm okay with anyone leading as long as we don't all die first thing." He then looked at Val apologetically. "No offense Val." If he had a choice, he would much rather explore this world alone, but something told him it'd be better if they all stayed together, at least for now. Who knew what could happen...

Akumada
aaa_zpsfkbxcfia.png

Setting
Where:
Chordata - Chordata

With:
Vale ( StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 ),
Sylena ( Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay ),

Katar ( Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight ),
and GladeWatcher ( Blitzer Blitzer )

Thoughts:
I wonder how this will go.

Stats
HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLIGENCE

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Inventory
Weapon:
Great Sword,
Gauntlets
Armor:
Blood Crystal armor

Items:
-Nomicon
Magic & Skills
Magic:
-Fire
Skills:

Akumada looked at the hooded player as he stood back up. He raised an eyebrow as GladeWatcher said they change with the times as well, as those with power change lead the change. This made Akumada smirk and waved the archer off. “We’ll see. Become powerful and we could even spear head change.” He said to Glade before he was out of ear shot.

Akumada then looked at Vale as she seemed to go through her menu. She seemed to have found how to create the party through the menu then offered to make it; though she offered the leader position if someone wanted it. He crossed his arms and looked at the others to let their opinions be heard. He already told them that he was a professional gamer and such back in the break room. So he wanted to see how critical these guys will think about this. Especially seeing as the team’s race seemed unwelcomed to the city that they were in at least.

Akumada then looked at Sylena as she seemed to not abject to Vale being the leader, though she seemed a little too hyper active to make a logical decision as she went through the menu herself. Then again hearing what she had to say next showed she had a bit of control of her thoughts as well as sanity. He then looked over at Katar who read over the Nomicon he had out and said he was ok with whoever is leading as long as they didn’t get them killed off hand.

Akumada then thought about it too and thought it was fine. Val was another gamer after all and might be able to lead the group thoroughly. ‘Man what am I getting all tight for? We’re here to test a game not compete.’ He thought as he rubbed the back of his head. Honestly it was his game competition thinking taking over as the talk of power kinda pushed him into thinking like that and not treat this as an actual game meant for enjoyment. “Well seems like you’re the leader here Val.” He told her as he gave her a smirk. “So what’s our first order of business?” He asked as he waited for the party invitation.

She looked between those in the party, pretty sure someone else was going to want the position (especially Akumada) but with the general agreement on the matter, one could partially see the surprise on her face before nodding and moving through the menu. “Really? Alright…” Sending all the invites and waiting for the other players to accept, she would notice that another list on the side of her HUD would appear to show the player’s name and health bar.

Once everyone was joined, she gave a brief look at the party overview that listed most of the stats of the other players. At first, it seemed as if they were all even until something by Sylena’s information caught her eye. “We actually have two mages, a fighter, and archer.’ Looking up she frowned a bit as she looked to the fox demi-human, asking. “You… are aware that you’re a mage… right?

Valoire Moore
Health: 100%

Mana: 100%
Performance
HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLIGENCE

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY
Personal
Mood: Surprised, slightly confused
Thoughts: 'I guess I'm the leader...'
Position
Near: Closest to Akumada ( Kishune Kishune ), Katar ( Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight ), and Sylena ( Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay )
Tags: Kishune Kishune , Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay
[/font]

Last edited:

kccSPLL.jpg

Base Stats

HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLECT

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Armor Stats

Sylena's Armor
DEFENSE

DURABILITY

Weapon Stats

ATTACK

DURABILITY

ATTACK

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Skills & Magic

Skills:
None
Magic:
Thunder. Air. Cure. Ensura
Abilities & Blessing

Abilities:
None

Blessing:

"Eh? No, you're wrong! I'm a rogue, see!" She says, with a laugh as she pulls out her dagger. "See? A big ol' knife for shanking people in the backside!" The foxgirl announces loudly and proudly, waving the foot-long weapon around, in a bit of a dangerous manner. And even though initially, she looks so sure of herself, the look on Vale's face makes her question herself.

With a little pout she opens up her own menu. Accepting the annoying party pop-up, she goes over to her personal information. With a tilt of her head, and a confused expression and narrowing of her brow she goes "Eh? What? That makes no sense! I picked rogue though, I swear! Thats... What?!" The foxgirl looks exceptionally lost, confused, but not terribly worried. She frowns, and kicks the dirt in a bit of frustration however. "That's just... weird! Too weird! I don't get it. " Sylena crosses her arms with a sigh. She opens the menu back up, looking over it again, as if she thought she and Valoire had read it wrong... but no, there it was for her, in plain view. Must have miss-clicked it or something.

"Dang! Guess I'm a mage or something..." Sylena scratches the back of her head, looking upwards to the sky in thought. "Do I gotta' buy different clothes? Or a weapon or something? I don't get it!" She still looks confused, and a bit lost. One can only imagine what's going through her head, and what was going on in there when she was making her character...

NAME:
Alfred Roma
USERNAME:
Kell
full

Base Stats

HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLECT

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Armor Stats

Alligatan Garb
DEFENSE

MANA

AGILITY

DURABILITY

Weapon Stats

ATTACK

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

ATTACK

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Skills & Magic

Skills:
Magic:
Water
Abilities & Blessing

Abilities:
Blessing:
TAGS: SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Kishune Kishune
Oops was all Kell could utter as Rusine ran away. He had hoped the player would appreciate the help, but Kell guessed that his form would be terrifying for anyone not used to games. For a moment he just stood there, perfectly still. Even Sildryn's comments about his breath and scaring yet another player didn't phase him. Kell was deep in thought. "Maybe I am acting differently, why did I say snacklings..." Kell breathed onto his hand and took a whiff of it. "It's not that bad, doesn't even smell like fish." He may have been wrong though, his sense of smell could easily have changed while his memories of what fish smelled like would have remained the same.

Kell turned around and noticed Sildryn had already run down the alleyway after the player. Sighing, Kell started jogging after him. When he caught up he was a little out of breath. Seeing the other player, GladeWatcher, Kell was curious. But he quickly took note of Sildryn's caution. Kell stepped back some hoping not to scare Rusine a second time.

NAME:

Gabriel Anders

USERNAME:
Katar
1b697a90e2a50c4383a0a161ad2afb11.jpg

Base Stats

HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLECT

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Armor Stats

Elven Tunic
DEFENSE

MANA

AGILITY

DURABILITY

Weapon Stats

Primary:
Elven Wood Bow
ACCURACY

CRIT RATE (-%)

DURABILITY

Secondary:
None at the moment
ATTACK

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Skills & Magic

Skills:
None
Magic:
Wind
Abilities & Blessing

Abilities:
None

Blessing:

TAGS: Kishune Kishune Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18
Monsters...Magic....Hmm..seems I possess air magic then...His gaze going from the Nomicon to the character information currently in front of him, Katar was only half paying attention to what the others were saying. He needed to focus, absorb as much of the information as he could, before they set out and started, as Sylena put it, "questing". They all needed to be prepared for what was ahead, whatever that was. Although, based on what he knew of the others and had observed, they seemed to know what they were doing way more than he did. He could trust that everything would go okay, right? As soon as he thought that, he scowled slightly, finding himself to be worrying too much. This is just a game after all. Lost in his musings, it took him a full second to realize that the party invite message from Val had appeared in front of him. He pressed accept, then gazed down at the Nomicon again. Let's see...

When he heard Val say that the party wasn't balanced, Katar raised an eyebrow and looked at her, noticing that she was frowning at Sylena. "You… are aware that you’re a mage… right?” She asked slowly.

"Eh? No, you're wrong! I'm a rogue, see!" Sylena said with a laugh, pulling her dagger from its scabbard. "See? A big ol' knife for shanking people in the backside!" As soon as she said that, she began waving the object dangerously around with her hand...unknowingly right in Katar's direction.

"Would you watch where your waving that thing?!" The Eldar demanded, stepping out of the way just in time, his heart racing. At this rate, I'm going to lose my eye again. He watched as, assuming Sylena didn't hear him, the fox girl went over her menu and began to frown a little once she was finished, saying that she was indeed a mage. When she was finished speaking, Katar nearly face-palmed. He forced himself to rub his temples instead. He opened his mouth, about to reprimand her for her naivety (?), but stopped, realizing he was overreacting.

• Akumada
    aaa_zpsfkbxcfia.png

Setting
    Where:
    Chordata - Chordata

With:
    Vale StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 ,
    Sylena Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay ,

and Katar Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight

Thoughts:
    So much to think about this game.
    Stats
    HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLIGENCE

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Inventory
    Weapon:
    Great Sword,
    Gauntlets
    Armor:
    Blood Crystal armor

Items:
    -Nomicon
    Magic & Skills
    Magic:
    -Fire
    Skills:

Akumada looked at Vale’s surprised expression as she seemed to accept being chosen as leader. “You really all that surprised? You did volunteer first off.” He told her with a chuckle wondering how she will do as leader. Akumada then when through his menu so he could accept the invite, only to look through the party section of the menu. He didn’t notice anything off at first till Val mentioned having two mages. “Huh?” He said then checked again. He soon found that Sylena was a mage and not a Rogue like she seemed. He looked over at the fox as Vale informed her of the mistake.

Akumada then closed his menu as Sylena took out her knife and started waving it around. Akumada just put one his armored arms up in defense in case she went a little too wild with the knife as she protested. He noticed Katar simply stepped away with a vocal protest to her action. Akumada then put his arm down when the fox girl stopped and went through her menu to double check. After finding out, she seemed to pout about it by kicking dirt and crossing her arms like a child. He raised an eyebrow at it and shook his head. “It could’ve been a glitch or something in the system.” He informed her that they were here to test the game that could possibly not be finished.

Akumada then thought about her being a mage as well with another mage and archer. “I guess I’m tanking then?” He asked though he already knew the answer. “Since mages and archers are ranged fighter.” He told them for those that weren’t use to games knew. “Thinking about it, there’s only one other class and that’s Rogue…and they aren’t usually depicted as strong melee fighters…” He said mainly to himself as he put a hand to his chin. ‘Hm, this game is very unbalanced if that’s the case.’ He thought as he figured warriors being the only ones able to take a hit. “Hm, maybe races distinguish stats more than class. That’s a possibility.” Akumada said out loud to himself as he was in his own world. He soon snapped out of it and rubbed his head embarrassed wondering if any of them were paying attention to him. “Ugh, anyways what is our first course of action?” He asked them mainly directing it at Vale as he missed the part about Sylena thinking about changing her outfit and weapon.

I did because no one else did… I had thought that someone else might’ve wanted to step up but I suppose not.” Vale gave the demon brief response before summoning her own nomicon as well and begining to flip through it, quickly skimming what the others had already read. They were right with how torn the country currently was, the humans fully against the other races although demihumans in particular. Finally she got into the questing section, she speaking up after reading and allowing the book to despawn in a small burst of blue light. “It says here that there are suppose to be message boards around that will allow us to take quests… the leader will accept them and then we follow the markers to where we need to be.” With that she opened up her map before gesturing down a side road that was nearby. “The nearest one is down that way… are we ready to go?

Valoire Moore
Health: 100%

Mana: 100%
Performance
HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLIGENCE

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY
Personal
Mood: Surprised, slightly confused
Thoughts: 'I guess I'm the leader...'
Position
Near: Closest to Akumada ( Kishune Kishune ), Katar ( Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight ), and Sylena ( Foxgirl Jay Foxgirl Jay )
[/font]

kccSPLL.jpg

Base Stats

HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLECT

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Armor Stats

Sylena's Armor
DEFENSE

DURABILITY

Weapon Stats

ATTACK

DURABILITY

ATTACK

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Skills & Magic

Skills:
None
Magic:
Thunder. Air. Cura. Ensura
Abilities & Blessing

Abilities:
None

Blessing:

They're being unhelpful. Sylena thinks to herself. Only want to complain and whine and focus on being 'serious.' She notes, to further disappointment. Exuberant and silly got muted responses from them it seems. Boring. She decides that she will try a different method perhaps. And one, that would have reasonable justification when pressed upon it. Sylena listens on wordlessly, flicking every so often through her menu's, with largely a neutral expression. A few ticks, like sweeping a hand through her hair, or momentary looks of consternation.
Outwardly, Sylena seems to be caught up in her own thoughts. Perhaps, and most reasonably, considering how to play as her actual chosen class. Arteezy, Fear, Miracle- ... Yes, it must be a certain love, exuberance and charisma. Charm in each their own ways... More than just 'playing games.'
Sylena wonders on the motivations for their own actions. Feeling as though it's not to enjoy the time spent, but to merely trudge through it... only forming a party because it's efficient, and not to adventure. Quick judgements, she decides. Perhaps too quick. Patient observation will lead to a more accurate decision.

GladeWatcher cocked his head at the elf. He didn't look that bad although he seemed weary of him. He considered for a second and removed his hood as the elf, Sildryn spoke, revealing his face that looked almost the same as real life except for the 5 white streaks around each eye that marked him as a demon. Not to mention the tint of red in his black eyes. GladeWatcher shook the hand offered to him firmly. "Well that isn't a problem. I was looking for you anyway." He eyed the Kishune wondering if he would actually be a good player ever. "It seems fate brought us together quicker."

He smirked at what the Kishune said and said softly. "If he were an angel then I'd be a demon to drag to the depth of hell which I am not."

NAME:
Alfred Roma
USERNAME:
Kell
full

Base Stats

HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLECT

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Armor Stats

Alligatan Garb
DEFENSE

MANA

AGILITY

DURABILITY

Weapon Stats

ATTACK

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

ATTACK

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Skills & Magic

Skills:
Magic:
Water
Abilities & Blessing

Abilities:
Blessing:
TAGS: SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Kishune Kishune Blitzer Blitzer
Kell stayed in the alleyway a few steps behind Sildryn. He watched as the Eldar offered a hand to Kishune who had fallen to the ground. After getting up, Kishune excitedly called Sildryn an angel taking both his hands. But just as quickly, GladeWatcher took Sildryn's free hand and shook it. Kell was ready to lunge at the hooded figure, but Sildryn seemed fine with the action. The Eldar still had his hand on the hilt of his blade. Kell stepped forward as GladeWatcher commented on himself being a demon. "Even as a joke, it's in bad taste."

The Alligatan/Gatorman towered over the other players, at least a head and a half taller. "Kishune, I can guess who you are, we talked back in the break room. This is the game world, you're not dead. Sildryn here is the first one I met, and he ran as well. It seems this form is quite frightening. I'm sorry if I caused you distress. It was not my intention." Kell still kept his distance, he wanted to try and smile, but he though it might frighten Kishune.

"Allies and rivals..." He muttered mostly to himself. Kell swiped at the air and opened the menu. He felt like they had wasted a lot of time. Finding the Nomicon, he retrieved it and held the book in his scaly hands. Hopefully it was durable enough that it wouldn't be torn apart as he flipped through it. Skimming bits and pieces he mumbled things to himself. "Chordata...oh, here are the known quests... Hmm, interesting." Kell returned the Nomicon to his inventory. He swiped for the menu again and checked the Interpersonal tab after not finding what he wanted in the first tab. Scrolling he found the party option, but quickly went back to players when he didn't immediately see the add option. Clicking away, he found what he needed. For the three near him a notification should have appeared.

Kell didn't say anything, he only gave a look to each of them. He had plans already. Judging by who he believed each player to be out of game, he knew that things would be difficult. "Accept and follow." Kell kept walking making his way down the street. He looked to sky hoping the sun worked the same as it did in reality. From what he saw he headed to what he believed was the western side of town. To reach max level in the games he played, Alfred had researched them before playing. With the Nomicon he had the information he needed. First step was to leave the city and test their combat potential. "I wonder if we'll start to feel hunger or lethargy after fighting. We may have to stick to the outskirts of this town. Not a good idea to travel far until we have a good grasp of ourselves."

“Y-You’re an angel right? You came to correct the mistake of sending me to hell right!?”

"If he were an angel then I'd be a demon to drag to the depth of hell which I am not."

""Even as a joke, it's in bad taste."

Sildryn would chuckle at the thought of him being an angel, a slow shake of the head disproving Kishune's statement. "Nope, I'm an elf. And I'm just as lost as you are." He also shrugged away GladeWatcher's joke, seeing as even though it was in jest, that what it suggested did not compliment the negative vibe that Sil was already reading off of him.

"Sildryn here is the first one I met, and he ran as well. It seems this form is quite frightening. I'm sorry if I caused you distress. It was not my intention."

As Kell was taking the time to swipe through his menu, Sildryn took the opportunity to try and bring Kishune to his feet. On his way to stand, he also gave Kell a light nudge of the elbow. "I ran to get the advantage, by the way. I didn't run to get away from him.." His face feigned offense, like the thought of himself fleeing from the demihuman in fear was a blow to his pride.

Shortly after, Sil heard a light ring, like the chime of a bell. Looking towards Kell, the demihuman had his menu open, making Sil think that he should do the same. Swiping down on the space in front of him, his menu would open up with a red bell icon on the top right, covering a symbol that was previously white. raising a finger to click the sign, a window would open up to reveal the message "PARTY INVITE" along with two boxes below labeled "Accept" or "Decline".

"So it's settled then? This is our team for the game? He asked the passing demihuman. Sildryn's eyes wandered towards their other two companions, Kishune and GladeWatcher. And while he hardly trusted either of them, let alone knew them, Kell's actions didn't show any sign of doubt. He clicked the "Accept" button, and his menu vanished to reveal a small health bar to appear below the one in his menu. On it, it had the name "Kell" and what Sildryn assumed was his health and mana bars.

NAME:
JASON BAUTISTA
USERNAME:
Sildryn

Base Stats

full
HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLECT

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Armor Stats

Standard Leather
DEFENSE

MANA

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Weapon Stats

ATTACK

CRIT RATIO

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

ATTACK

CRIT RATIO

AGILITY (-%)

DURABILITY

Skills & Magic

Class:
Fighter
Skills:
None
Magic Element:
Wind
Abilities & Blessing

Abilities:
None
Blessing:
None
Inventory

Artifacts:
- Nomicon
Quest Items:
None
Misc.:
None
Current Quests!

None

TAGS:
IdeaLover IdeaLover
Kishune Kishune
Blitzer Blitzer

Kishune
915e371c3cd7418d8420a2b27f295ed9_zpsdatuyzs3.jpg

Race: Kitsune
Class: Rogue
Affinity: Dark
HP: 88%

MP: 95%

Setting
Where:
Chordata - -D,2 - Chordata

With:
Kell IdeaLover IdeaLover ,
Sildryn SentinelSevn SentinelSevn ,
and Glade Watcher Blitzer Blitzer

Thoughts:
I'm so confused...
Stats
HEALTH

MANA

ATTACK

DEFENSE

INTELLIGENCE

KNOWLEDGE

AGILITY

Inventory
Weapon:
Dual blades,
Kurarigama
Armor:
-Kitsune Mask
-Parts of Ninja Gear
Items
:
-Nomicon
Magic & Skills
Magic:
-Thunder (D)
-Blackness: Harden
Skills:

Kishune snapped back into reality, well virtual reality, when he heard the hooded guy speak about himself being a demon to drag him to hell. Kishune stiffened up and hid behind the angel/elf hoping he deter the demon away. When the alligator demon from earlier came up to them, Kishune ducked behind the elf and shivered in fear some more as he spoke with the other that called himself a demon. When he heard the angel disprove his thought of him as an angel and said he was as lost as him. “Wait…so you’re an actual sinner!?” Kishune asked as he fell back on his butt as he tried to step away from the former angel now sinner elf but tripped over his own tail. “Ow” He said then looked up at the alligator demon with surprised eyes as he said the name from the story he read about online.

Wait, Break room…? Game world…!?” He said as he finally realized what was going on. “Wait this is the game!?” He asked more surprised than he has been since he logged into the game. He then started to feel himself up and pat himself down. “Bare-chested…muscular…arm wraps…and baggy pants…” He said as he was now just realizing that he had took on the appearance of the character he made, no that he was in a whole new body. He then started to feel around his face and realized the mask as well. He felt something on his face and thought he was just feeling the medical mask and sunglasses on his face. But he them remembered he had to take it off before be put on the head gear.

He then looked back at the alligator man as he mentioned the name Sildryn and that he ran from him as well and the elf replied with an offense saying it was to get advantage. “Uh…” Kishune said as he was still confused as he took the elf’s hand, now that he concluded as Sildryn, and got up to his feet.

So…This is the game? This isn’t anything like I thought games were at all.’ He thought as he looked around again taking in the sights in a whole new different light. “Is this how all games are like…?” He asked himself. His fox ears then twitched on top of his head revealing themselves among his messy hair as he heard the alligator mutter something about allies and rivals. Kishune then looked at him with slightly less surprise. “Wait your…” He said then noticed a window appear before him asking if he wanted to join the party. ‘What’s this? Is this like when a computer system asked for permission to update?’ He thought and automatically hit yes out of habit to get it over with. He then looked back at the three he just met and recognized the names over their heads. ‘Kell, Sildryn, and Glade Watcher…’ He thought as he realized that were their names due to Sildryn. He then looked to Kell as he said accept and follow. “H-hey wait.” He said then followed after him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back