• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of Thrones

Kassandra Rose

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_2737.JPG

Okay, so my first A Level exam is on Monday, but here I am.

As always.

Not gonna bore anyone with any introductions or long lists of requirements. Who actually bothers to read them? Quite frankly, I feel they're always ignored.

However to answer any questions, in case anyone is curious:

- I usually write at least two paragraphs per character.

- Yes, I mostly double, as well as taking side/backgrounds.

- I love Canons. I also use OCs. I would prefer my partner to write as Jon Snow, and I can write as any alternate character. However, I do not ship Jon/Dany in any way, nor do I ship Jon/Sansa.

- I also write as male characters, just ask.

- No, I do not have a ready made plot. I prefer to do this with my partner.

- I would prefer if this was an AU, thus not strictly following the set plot.

- Themes? Romance, dark twists (though I am cautious of triggering people), I live for character development over major action, drama, mystery, fantasy.

Let me know if you're interested either below or by PM. I hope to hear from at least somebody.

IMG_2738.GIF

Last edited:
This is years old but the first thing that showed up when I searched, are you still interested ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back