• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of Thrones

winter_roses

Hello, I'm back from a long hiatus.

I'm looking to write a Game of Thrones roleplay. Please note I do not wish to roleplay with OCs (nothing against them; I just prefer canon characters). I would like to roleplay as or against any of the following characters:

Robb Stark
Myrcella Baratheon
Daenerys Targaryen
Stannis Baratheon

It would be primarily romance driven, but not without extensive plot and character development first. I have ideas for each character and pairing.

I tend to write any where from 2-5 paragraphs per reply, depending on what the situation calls for. I am, of course, open to new ideas, so don't hesitate to mention any to me.

If you're interested, please reply to the thread or message me.

I'd love to RP with you, as I am utterly addicted to Game of Thrones. I am new here so I haven't yet achieved the ten posts required yet or I would have messaged you if I had been able to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back